DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your claim is really sketchy. You claimed to pretend to be vt so you wouldn't be a target. There were already better targets than vig, and vig can help mafia if they shoot wrong. Secrecy and lying just sound like a dumb idea.

The strongman shot makes a lot more sense than you do.

It´s time to sleep. I will be here as much as I can tomorrow and Saturday but it´s my bf´s birthday and we are going to another birthday party for my niece + it´s Walpurgis on Saturday. So I won´t be here much but I will do my best.

As it stands now I´m ready to vote Laine but as we have until Sunday for a lynch it´s a lot of time left. 

Anyways, my point with Sooh is why did it prevent my shot on RTE n1 but not my shot last night?

Yeah there is absolutely no reason for this and I don't believe this claim.

Your claim is really sketchy. You claimed to pretend to be vt so you wouldn't be a target. There were already better targets than vig, and vig can help mafia if they shoot wrong. Secrecy and lying just sound like a dumb idea.

The strongman shot makes a lot more sense than you do.

What did we have to gain from me claiming vig? ANOTHER town PR to confuse things? No not really. I've claimed Vanilla a lot as a PR and only revealed toward endgame. Plus, I was the only one suspecting Turin and I was so sure he was scum, I didn't want my shot blocked. Just because I didn't immediately claim my role doesn't make me scum.

Also, why would scum have two kills last night? I'm telling you I shot him. 

Anyways, my point with Sooh is why did it prevent my shot on RTE n1 but not my shot last night?

Yeah there is absolutely no reason for this and I don't believe this claim.

So you're saying you jailed RTE N1 which blocked my shot, and jailed Turin last night which did NOT block my shot?

Do you think there is another RB at play?

No, I'm saying that I think you're mafia and they have a strongman kill.

Wrong.

Also Nikon basically claimed scum earlier.

Pull up the post.

Did you read his posts? What was he even trying to do?

Sooh I don't know why you're not working with me here.

Where does my claim not make sense? I'm trying to give you an out if you think there's an RB but you're just calling me mafia and saying I have a strongman kill. Feels more like you totally reject my claim for a reason other than what you're stating.

Sooh I don't know why you're not working with me here.

Where does my claim not make sense? I'm trying to give you an out if you think there's an RB but you're just calling me mafia and saying I have a strongman kill. Feels more like you totally reject my claim for a reason other than what you're stating.

Look. I have said what I've been doing all game and been forthright with it, even the part that didn't make sense which was the kill of the guy that I jailed. Your holstering for two nights after you have been dead set on Turin for the longest time makes no sense. Why, with an x-shot, would you wait until NIGHT 4 to kill your second person when you could have been murdered at any time, and you also have known there's a roleblocker out there. I can't fathom this. Your claim doesn't make sense to me.

Hard claim x shot vig.

I tried to kill RTE night 1, I shot Turin last night. I claimed vanilla to stay out of the spotlight, but something isn't matching up with Sooh and scum actions.

So either Sooh is lying about jailing turin, or she was role blocked by scum.

Great... Another person claiming a power roll...  :mad:

I really hate mafia, I wish I was NK'd already so I didn't have to make decisions near endgame ffs

ALSO, scum should be killing Eldrick tonight because he's the next confirmed person. IF Sooh is the town jailer she should choose between me and Eldrick tonight to throw scum off. Depending on whether someone dies/scum calls our bluff and shoots whoever we don't lynch, we'll have an idea of Eldrick's and others alignments (ie is Eld gf?)

/sigh...  Seems everyone is overlooking this.

If we catch a scum tonight we get one more day, or is it two, to catch the other one. If we don't it is GAME OVER.  so no, they won't need to kill him tonight because there would be no tonight unless my math is wrong.

1. I lied so I could stay alive and try to take out scum since everyone has seemed more content with lynching towns than wolves

2. I AM defending BFG because I was reading Shad's ISO last night and came across some things that make me believe Nikon might be town. BUT, Nikon himself has done nothing to prove that to me and ultimately, he's in the POE.

3. Why would you lynch me knowing I could potentially have a shot left tonight that could shoot mafia if we screw up today?

So you defend BFG then say I am scum for no reason other than my lack of time in game... Bleh... Catching up to the end then need a frigging rest from all this.

Wow, now I'm almost sure you're scum... Please show us where I said such a thing!

Caught up but needing to take a break to finish up a few RL job things.  Will try to hop back on in a little bit and see what is happening but too many things to think on right now...

Wow, now I'm almost sure you're scum... Please show us where I said such a thing!

I said basically. Not literally.

So I'm not allowed to holster?

That's exactly what I said. You're not allowed. You got it.

Sarcasm?

Yup.

Sorry. I'm not in the greatest mood to discuss semantics on an internet forum right now, so I should walk away instead of aggravating others. Plus I feel like bedtime anyway. Somebody pick up where I left off and I'll catch back up before work tomorrow morning. Back in 7-ish hours.

Archived