DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I'm 100% for a Niniel lynch today

I´m sure you are.

I still think it's laine and nikon, but am wtl laine over nikon right now because of shad's early list of town reads.

She's the only one left that could be scum on that, and I just don't see a world where scum posts a list like that and doesn't hide a teammate on it.

You could be right. 

Hard claim x shot vig.

I tried to kill RTE night 1, I shot Turin last night. I claimed vanilla to stay out of the spotlight, but something isn't matching up with Sooh and scum actions.

So either Sooh is lying about jailing turin, or she was role blocked by scum.

Don´t believe you. Well, I believe that you killed Turin but not that you are town.

And the way you rather vote me tells me that you are trying to protect Nikon.

Scum might go after Sooh being that she's a threat to them. But if she's scum, we'll know when she doesn't die. The NK pool is kinda nice right now. Conf townie, town vig who could shoot them, and jailkeeper who can prevent their kill from going through.

True. If someone besides her dies, it will look bad.

Agreed. Looks like we're pretty set up going into tonight as long as we lynch scum today.

Unfortunately, Sooh might be scum, the more I think about it. Interactions btw RTE/Lenlo/Shad, and being a jailkeeper when we already had a doctor? Two protective roles still seems unlikely.

But you were defending Sooh before. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Niniel I've been wishy washy on Nikon because I'm just not sure there. Again, I felt good about BFG and looking at Shad's ISO I saw some things that I don't expect between teammates. As as for Sooh, I had to think through possibilities from those night actions before revealing today.

I really want to hear from Dice right now.

@Niniel I've been wishy washy on Nikon because I'm just not sure there. Again, I felt good about BFG and looking at Shad's ISO I saw some things that I don't expect between teammates. As as for Sooh, I had to think through possibilities from those night actions before revealing today.

I really want to hear from Dice right now.

So do i.

[v] Laine [/v]

I don´t like the way you are going after me, I don´t believe your claim, you are defending Nikon and have opened a door for going after Sooh that you previously defended. 

1. Why don't you believe my claim?

2. I have explained my stance on Nikon but never have I flat out defended him.

3. If Sooh is scum, it's probably better that I brought this out NOW so that we have a night to confirm/condemn her

[v] Laine [/v]

I don´t like the way you are going after me, I don´t believe your claim, you are defending Nikon and have opened a door for going after Sooh that you previously defended. 

1. Why don't you believe my claim?

2. I have explained my stance on Nikon but never have I flat out defended him.

3. If Sooh is scum, it's probably better that I brought this out NOW so that we have a night to confirm/condemn her

1. Because you lied about it until now. 

2. Okay, you are defending BFG right now.

3. But I don´t think we will get another night if we lynch wrong today. If there are two mafia left and one dies tonight then we loose. 

Ok. i gotta ask.

Would either of you be opposed to speedlynching Nikon?

NO!  As I've said, we need to be sure before we vote.  If I die then we loose, end of story!  I realize you have no reason other than my statements to trust me though so I hope that my actions will prove that to you if you are town.

Or you could publicly say who you're jailing. If there's a kill, you were wrong.

I'll do that when submitting the next one. I didn't want to do it last night, because it might give scums an edge, though they were really lucky with that hit.

Last night secrecy was obvious.

"Oh. She's blocking me. Why don't you submit the kill"

Sooh, this is last chance, if we don't catch a scum here then there is NO next one.

1. I lied so I could stay alive and try to take out scum since everyone has seemed more content with lynching towns than wolves

2. I AM defending BFG because I was reading Shad's ISO last night and came across some things that make me believe Nikon might be town. BUT, Nikon himself has done nothing to prove that to me and ultimately, he's in the POE.

3. Why would you lynch me knowing I could potentially have a shot left tonight that could shoot mafia if we screw up today?

1. I lied so I could stay alive and try to take out scum since everyone has seemed more content with lynching towns than wolves

2. I AM defending BFG because I was reading Shad's ISO last night and came across some things that make me believe Nikon might be town. BUT, Nikon himself has done nothing to prove that to me and ultimately, he's in the POE.

3. Why would you lynch me knowing I could potentially have a shot left tonight that could shoot mafia if we screw up today?

3. I will definitely lynch whoever I think is mafia today. There are no reasons to keep anyone alive to prove their roles. Too late for that. 

Official Vote Count

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Sunday 1 May or you can achieve a majority Lynch any time before.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to achieve a majority Lynch

not voting (5): Eldrick, Niniel, Nikon, Sooh, Alanna

No change. Timer to be added. I'm such a lazy mod. You've basically got ages yet.

Additionally, why would I claim that shot last night as mafia? :dry:

Because it's lylo? So we wouldn't lynch you.

That just seems stupid for mafia to do. There was already speculation about a strongman kill and everything else; at the end of the day it's more beneficial for town to have as much knowledge as possible moving forward.

3. I will definitely lynch whoever I think is mafia today. There are no reasons to keep anyone alive to prove their roles. Too late for that. 

What do you think about Turin dying last night even though Sooh says she jailed him?

Archived