DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I'm 100% for a Niniel lynch today

While Niniel is probably scum I still don't like that bomb claim but I've already explained that... We'd be risking it if we went for her unless the claim is false AND she is not a bomb who kills the hammerer.

Skimming to catch up...

Ok I have no idea what just happened.

I jailed Turin and I will stand for that, but I have no kill power. 

From what I was told by mod nobody could touch the person I jailed, nor could they hurt anyone else, so either there's a mod error or there's a strongman kill.

I'm assuming that it isn't Ithi's mistake, and as such I want to vote Niniel or Laine.

Could scum have another RB?

Laine was gunning for Turin all day yesterday. I'm having trouble seeing why a scum Laine would kill Turin right after that, but that's just wifom on my part.

I'm tempted to say Niniel/Nikon are the two remaining, but I have really no clue.

It's Niniel and Nikon

The way I see it....

Eldrick- Vanilla- Peeked Town (could be GF, has played townie)

Sooh- Jailkeeper- last night's action doesn't match up (could be mafia JK)

Niniel- Bomb- I still don't believe this claim

Nikon- Vanilla- still isn't caught up

We're still looking for 2 scum right now and it's got to be Nikon/Ninel.

If Eldrick was peeked town by Tsuki then I would trust that read, does anyone have the quote or post number for Tsuki's investigation results on hand or do I need to go and find them?

You also mention that Sooh could be Mafia JK, if so why have you cleared her over me whose only problem is not having completely caught up.  And even with that I am here today and working on theories and possibilities.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Sunday 1 May or you can achieve a majority Lynch any time before.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to achieve a majority Lynch

not voting (5): Eldrick, Niniel, Nikon, Sooh, Alanna

No change. Timer to be added.

Assuming RTE knew the scum team I would assume he's have them on his town reads list...

Reads from Town to Scummy

Turin

Laine

Sooh

Niniel

Eldrick

BFG

Tsuki

Rey

Dice

Shad

Hallia

Alanna is missing from RTE's reads list but everyone else who is still alive is up on the town reads.  Was hoping to find something possibly useful here but, unless the omission of Alanna was on purpose then nothing I can really pull from his list.  Also, Shad was ranked null so, if there were non green's alive still, not even sure if that would give me much to look at.

Laine is second on that list.

True, do you think that he listed it Most-to-Least scummy?  Shad being in null could have been an "in case he or shad was caught" decision but not 100% sure.  Does anyone else think we can grab anything from here?

Oh, sorry get what you were saying now Sooh... was looking for the name "Alanna" or  "Allanalynn", not a different name than hers or the shortened version.

I still think it's laine and nikon, but am wtl laine over nikon right now because of shad's early list of town reads.

She's the only one left that could be scum on that, and I just don't see a world where scum posts a list like that and doesn't hide a teammate on it.

Hard claim x shot vig.

I tried to kill RTE night 1, I shot Turin last night. I claimed vanilla to stay out of the spotlight, but something isn't matching up with Sooh and scum actions.

So either Sooh is lying about jailing turin, or she was role blocked by scum.

I really hate mafia, I wish I was NK'd already so I didn't have to make decisions near endgame ffs

ALSO, scum should be killing Eldrick tonight because he's the next confirmed person. IF Sooh is the town jailer she should choose between me and Eldrick tonight to throw scum off. Depending on whether someone dies/scum calls our bluff and shoots whoever we don't lynch, we'll have an idea of Eldrick's and others alignments (ie is Eld gf?)

Do you have any shots left?

Why those targets and nights in particular?

I'm not answering if I have shots due to self preservation/to keep targets confused tonight.

N1 I shot RTE because of the lynch speculation, when the lynch moved OFF him I assumed it was scum motivated and tried to shoot him.

N4 I shot Turin for obvious reasons.

As for why those nights: RTE is obv, and I'd been becoming more sure of Turin as days progressed and was HOPING he'd flip scum, but lol!me was wrong.

Why did you claim to not have a NA when you were jailed? Were you trying to shoot someone then? If so, who?

I did not shoot that night, so I was being partially truthful lol

Scum might go after Sooh being that she's a threat to them. But if she's scum, we'll know when she doesn't die. The NK pool is kinda nice right now. Conf townie, town vig who could shoot them, and jailkeeper who can prevent their kill from going through.

True. If someone besides her dies, it will look bad.

Scum might go after Sooh being that she's a threat to them. But if she's scum, we'll know when she doesn't die. The NK pool is kinda nice right now. Conf townie, town vig who could shoot them, and jailkeeper who can prevent their kill from going through.

True. If someone besides her dies, it will look bad.

Agreed. Looks like we're pretty set up going into tonight as long as we lynch scum today.

Unfortunately, Sooh might be scum, the more I think about it. Interactions btw RTE/Lenlo/Shad, and being a jailkeeper when we already had a doctor? Two protective roles still seems unlikely.

Archived