DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eldrick,

I know people think that and I can't blame them for it... I'm never really good with setting aside game time and wish I could... Half think I should not waste my time and just let people vote as they want but also want to TRY and so I carry on and hope people will see the truth in my game... That I try.

Started off thinking Sooh and Tina were pretty solid reads but with half the stuff tossed around today my mind is kind of scattered out and I hope Dice can make some sense in all of it and give us some insight on where to go or what questions to ask people from here.

right im here

im at work but ive read thru todays stuff once. will read again tonight to see if i missed anything

Sooh  either RBd or strongman killed. this assumes she IS town.

Laine   Vig or SK hiding as a vig. SK survives best by playing townie enuff to be seen as town but scummy enuff to look like a mislynch and not killed

Tina   I still dont believe the Bomb claim however laines claim    especially if laine is SK  does add some credence to it, however I think that credence points to mafia. 

Nikon  there was a post he made   post 3487  that rings true to me on a gut level when i read it. Problem is I hadnt seen what i consider pure town BFG this game and havent been able to get a read on him. It could also be a desperate NO! post of the last mafia.

We have 5 people alive

assuming 2 kills and a lynch thats  game over.

1 kill and it isnt  2 kills and NO lynch and its not

This may be a good spot to NO LYNCH and see how the NAs fall

Official Vote Count

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Sunday 1 May or you can achieve a majority Lynch any time before.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to achieve a majority Lynch

not voting (5): Eldrick, Niniel, Nikon, Sooh, Alanna

No change. Timer to be added. I'm such a lazy mod. You've basically got ages yet.

Unless you stop correctly or Laine has a shot left

We can't count on that.

Is Nikon the way to go today? Or do you think Laine? If we leave Laine around she can make her alleged shot, and I can do a final protect and then we'll see where we're at tomorrow, no?

Pretty sure I won't be around, but we'll see. Not that it really matters if it's F3. My powers are worth nothing then, and WIFOM about my slot is worth everything.

Archived