DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I´m confused about what happened during the nights. Sooh can you repeat what you did.

Tsuki only got a view on N2, right? (Eld = town)

Who did Hally protect? Did she say? 

Hally: N1(Tsuki), N2(Probably Tsuki), N3(...not herself)

Sooh: N1(RTE), N2(Shad), N3(Laine), N4(Turin)

Tsuki: N1(Rey)(Blocked), N2(Eldrick)(Town), N3(Laine)(Blocked)

I think I´m confused about what happened during the nights. Sooh can you repeat what you did.

Tsuki only got a view on N2, right? (Eld = town)

Who did Hally protect? Did she say? 

N1 - RTE

N2 - Shad

N3 - Laine

N4 - Turin

Laine was gunning for Turin all day yesterday. I'm having trouble seeing why a scum Laine would kill Turin right after that, but that's just wifom on my part.

I'm tempted to say Niniel/Nikon are the two remaining, but I have really no clue.

Because I made a good case about him being town?

Eld - I think you are town. But there is a possibility that you could be a gf or third party. 

I'm never voting Eldrick.

If he's scum this game, congratulations. I'm not going there ever.

Laine was gunning for Turin all day yesterday. I'm having trouble seeing why a scum Laine would kill Turin right after that, but that's just wifom on my part.

I'm tempted to say Niniel/Nikon are the two remaining, but I have really no clue.

So you think that because you did that, she gave up on trying to get him lynched and rather used the strong player kill on him?

Eld - I think you are town. But there is a possibility that you could be a gf or third party. 

I'm never voting Eldrick.

If he's scum this game, congratulations. I'm not going there ever.

He is the one I trust the most right now but that won´t stop me from having it in the back of my head when I re-read. 

And the cop's only peek is useless because of that paranoia.

The only one I think is mafia now (and that is mostly for not being here) is Nikon. One of you, Sooh and Laine is the second killer. I have had you and Laine as town for a long time and Sooh looked better yesterday. I need to look at this from every angle. 

So you think that because you did that, she gave up on trying to get him lynched and rather used the strong player kill on him?

/shrug

maybe

Out of curiosity, why did you pick Turin?

/shrug

maybe

Out of curiosity, why did you pick Turin?

I was suspicious of him as well a little bit. Was trying to stop one of the scums actions. His reaction to being in my POE wasn't the greatest IMO.

Amazing that they picked him to strongman-kill. I have no idea how that happened.

They would figure I wasn't jailing the cop probably, due to him then not being able to use his action, so I understand the regular kill there. Perhaps they thought I jailed Laine again, and the strongman was meant not to hit a person who was jailed, but for the jailed person to be able to kill while in jail? I don't know if that would work.

Archived