DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind also that amount of games =/= amount of times as mafia. That's roughly 25% or less of total games. So if someone has played 20 games, they've been mafia like 5 times. (My own mafia rand rate from my last calculation a few games ago is 16/65, roughly 25%, so that's right)

Check both shad's and Eldrick's siggys. They have been mafia a bit more than random. Just Sayin'

Keep in mind also that amount of games =/= amount of times as mafia. That's roughly 25% or less of total games. So if someone has played 20 games, they've been mafia like 5 times. (My own mafia rand rate from my last calculation a few games ago is 16/65, roughly 25%, so that's right)

Check both shad's and Eldrick's siggys. They have been mafia a bit more than random. Just Sayin'

What is this discussion even about?

What is this discussion even about?

Laine said something about "inexperienced mafia team".

Turin wanted to know who laine thought was "inexperienced"

Which is a matter of opinion anyway, and really has nothing to do with the game.

I know. I think everyone in this game is experienced enough to make good decisions as a mafia team. I really don't understand the purpose of this conversation other than it's to point out that sometimes people say stuff that isn't thought through. I don't even know how this could be construed as TMI.

Day 3 Final Vote Count

Shad (6): Turin, Eldrick, Niniel, Sooh, Nikon, Alanna

Not voting (4): Tsuki, Dice, Shad, Hallia

There will now follow a short Twilight of no more than one hour.

Is there a reason we still had a Twilight phase even though our governor was dead?

Twilight is for me to do housekeeping without getting pestered. If anything else occurs during that time it's just coincidence :)

Official Vote Count

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Niniel (1): Dice

Alanna (1): Turin

Not Voting (1): Nikon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST Wednesday 27 April - you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point before then.

End of Day 4

3 ish hours till deadline. No change

But I'm gonna have tea and stuff now as I just got home :)

Which is a matter of opinion anyway, and really has nothing to do with the game.

I know. I think everyone in this game is experienced enough to make good decisions as a mafia team. I really don't understand the purpose of this conversation other than it's to point out that sometimes people say stuff that isn't thought through. I don't even know how this could be construed as TMI.

It isn't TMI. it could be misdirection.

It isn't TMI. it could be misdirection.

Some people make terrible decisions as scum, partially because they DON'T have the experience as scum to think it through.

Official Vote Count

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Niniel (1): Dice

Alanna (1): Turin

Not Voting (1): Nikon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST Wednesday 27 April - you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point before then.

End of Day 4

1 1/2 ish hours till deadline. No change

I have the easiest vc modding job in the world :)

Thanks. One step closer to graduating on Tuesday :laugh:

Nikon and niniel yeah. Both have pros and cons. I mean, I liked BFG before she subbed out and Nikon is in catch up mode so I'm not getting a read and he's in the poe bc of that. Niniel has put forth some good work but it's on and off when she gets some suspicion so I'm not sure how much I can hold that work to being a townie-move.

I'm on mobile until DL btw so small posts from me and aching thumbs

I'm asking because you have been saying that Dice is town. why aren't you voting one of them? You might convince someone to vote them and save your town read. Might even catch a mafia.

I think dice is likely mafia so I'm okay with letting him swing instead of you but why are you okay with that result?

Archived