DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have liked Laine most of the game. We have often had the same thoughts. (Not about Zander but she was right about him.) I read Turin´s reasons for voting her and his major point is that she choose Rey over Shad. Well, so did I as well so I see why she would do that. What are your thoughts on Laine? 

Getting up to go take my exam, just skimmed a catch up on my phone.

Idk how you guys don't see how slimy Turin is. Some of his arguments don't make logical sense yet he runs with them as evidence and nobody is questioning him? (Example: you know Tsuki is the cop, you must be scum: uhhhhh? How would scum know anyone else's role pm unless they're cheating?) It just comes off he's using whatever at his disposal even if it lands in fiction.

Dice is reading really genuine and frustrated to me, I'm standing by my town read, but I figure you're lynching him anyways no matter what I say. I'm sure Turin will find a way to misconstrue my defense of dice as "teammates" but whatever.

No I didn't claim a role. VT. And lol me misspelled my character name :dry: very sus, much wolfy :doge: :rolleyes:

Dice, why do you think Niniel's claim is false?

3 things  i dont believe town is THIS powered and i have never seen a town bomb. vengeful townie yes Bomb no and my immeadiate reaction to it was Bulls**** and you know i follow my gut. when i dont i make mistakes like EVERY time

Dice, make the COP naive and how does that affect your thought of OP Town?

I have seen a town bomb. both as a NK only response and as a lynch response. 

Is your third reason for not believing it is that you didn't believe it? cause that is what it sounds like you are saying. And that you though 3 reasons sounded better than two. Those two reasons are not really good reasons IMO. You question the setup and that you haven't seen something.  

So you are basically saying that after a60 pages you are basing your mafia read on someone on "gut"? 

Getting up to go take my exam, just skimmed a catch up on my phone.

Idk how you guys don't see how slimy Turin is. Some of his arguments don't make logical sense yet he runs with them as evidence and nobody is questioning him? (Example: you know Tsuki is the cop, you must be scum: uhhhhh? How would scum know anyone else's role pm unless they're cheating?) It just comes off he's using whatever at his disposal even if it lands in fiction.

Dice is reading really genuine and frustrated to me, I'm standing by my town read, but I figure you're lynching him anyways no matter what I say. I'm sure Turin will find a way to misconstrue my defense of dice as "teammates" but whatever.

No I didn't claim a role. VT. And lol me misspelled my character name :dry: very sus, much wolfy :doge: :rolleyes:

you-know-what-cewrzg.jpg

Mafia KNOW he is the cop because they KNOW he isn't mafia and therefore is not faking the claim. It is a small leap to make. Town mindset makes it easier though so you are forgiven.

If Dice were to flip town like you are saying then how would your defense be construed as defending a teammate??? He would be town. If you were mafia it would be TMI if anything. Did you just slip???

Come on. Mafia rarely think about anyone NOT on their team as anything but town unless there is previous evidence of multiple factions or 3p. That's a cop out. Mafia are more likely to believe town claims because they know that the person making the claim isn't mafia. You should know this.  

It looked to me like you were talking about how I would try to blame you after Dice Flipped town. Maybe I read it wrong. I don't think so. I will see what other people think. 

Do you really intend to stick to a line that I am mafia?

UN-Official Vote Count

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (4): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Niniel (1): Dice

Alanna (1): Turin

Not Voting (1): Nikon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST Wednesday 27 April - you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point before then.

End of Day 4

8.25 ish hours till deadline

UN-Official Vote Count

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST Wednesday 27 April - you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point before then.

End of Day 4

8.25 ish hours till deadline

FTFY

It doesn't look like a slip to me. It looks like Laine was trying to explain from your POV. You expect them to be scum together, so her not wanting to lynch him, even though she sees the lynch as inevitable would be "defending her teammate"

I think you are too far down a tunnel to realize that what you are saying doesn't make sense.

Official Vote Count

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

End of Day 4

8 ish hours till deadline

I'm just going by one page at a time and responding as I get to them, so bear with me if something is already answered and I don't notice until the next post lol

I know that Laine didn't use the kill action tonight.

How do I know?

Because I'm the jailkeeper and I put her in jail.

She might have tried to use some other action though, but in that case that action shouldn't have gone through.

Night 1 Lenlo jailed RTE

This is why I suspected that Hallia's claim wasn't true when I first came into the game. I thought the block of RTE's action might have explained the lack of a kill that night, but you'll notice that as soon as RTE flipped I changed from not believing to believing Hallia's claim.

Night 2 I jailed Shad

That night he was role blocked from using his action, and it said in Shad's flip that he had used the role block action as his second action (remember I asked if you guys thought those actions were in order?). Tsuki got his peek, which I assume would have been what Shad was trying to block.

Night 3 I jailed Laine

I was hoping for a no kill this morning, but since there is a kill I can't discount that Laine might in fact have been innocent.

This is.. interesting. But it also fits I guess, so we're going with it. It's starting to put other claims into doubt though.

I'm a little flattered that you jailed me, haha

[unvote] for now

Turin, Eldrick was peeked. He should be considered town unless you have additional information.

I'll be around more once I'm caught up on hw today

Sucks Hallys gone though

I can think what I like. I think I have a valid reason to question the authenticity of that peek.

Why is Dice town again??

What was your valid reason for questioning the peek? I don't remember what you're referring to, sorry.

Dice is town because I believe him and I think he's town. I've been pushing him as town since early game and was sticking to that read. But damn, there's a lot of roles that I'm seeing right now so that's making me a little suspicious.

Character?

There are most likely two mafia left so all that means is that she didn't kill anyone.

Why 2 mafia? I've been going under the assumption that there's one more if you have a symp and Shad, but then again a symp is like half mafia and the game is heavily roled, so you might be right. My character is Janine Melmite, the recptionist.

Laine, can you confirm this?

Confirm... what?

she did character claim, though.

Incorrectly as it turns out. look again inside the spoiler. The character's name according to imdb is :

Janine Melnitz

Any mispelling of any names anywhere are probably my fault. Auto correct. Sorry.

Alanna, could you clarify about the "inexperienced mafia team" post you made following the lack of a kill N1?

Who in this game would you even consider inexperienced?

I feel obligated to point out that I would be on that list, even though I don't like being included in the context :P

Eld, your siggy shows you have played 15 games including this one since your return. I would say that makes you experienced enough. Certainly not a rookie in my book.

But I will wait for Alanna to answer for herself. 

i guess that's a matter of opinion. I still consider myself a rookie.

Archived