DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Dice. I'm going to say this nice and slow. Eldrick is not clear to me. He is in my WTL. So is Alanna who I am voting. So are you who I am not currently voting. Your point makes NO SENSE. 

Your stance on Tsuki also makes NO SENSE. You go on and on about how bad his choices are and throw a bit of shade at him then end your argument with the claim of WORST COP EVER!! which to me means that you still know he really is the cop.

Why would he view me when he has stated all game that I am town. He held that position from D1 when someone asked if Z flipped town what it meant about me. Do you view your town reads as cop?  

The point about Sooh is also off base. Of course there are mafia JOATs. The Shad flip and the way it is listed lends credence to that idea.  Your push further that jailing would be an option seems too much. Like you are just grasping at straws. 

I think you need to go even before Alanna now. 

[unvote]

[v] Dice [/v]

I will LMAO if mafia really turns out to be Shad, Dice and Eldrick.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ninel  sorry not buying. theres been none of the usual town odd angle questioning that im used to. i know uve been busy but you havent seemed interested in the game to dig in. 

Bomb  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bomb

note that the variation of taking out the hammerer is what we see most on DM and i dont believe that town is THAT stacked. Stump Cop Neighbours Doc Governor Jailekeeper  AND bomb??  I dont think so 

Not interested? I haven´t been her much some days but each game day I have put down hours on this game! You can suspect me from what I have done in the game but I have put in a lot of effort and time, so you should not say that I´m not interested.

I agree that there are a lot of roles in this game and some of them are of course not true. Mafia won´t claim their real roles. So is my claim worse because I claimed late? Or is it because I claimed a kind of bomb that you are not used to? 

The point about Sooh is also off base. Of course there are mafia JOATs. The Shad flip and the way it is listed lends credence to that idea.  Your push further that jailing would be an option seems too much. Like you are just grasping at straws. 

I think it´s reasonable that there are mafia JOATs. But the last part might be true, we don´t know if jailkeeper is a mafia role or not. 

I think I was shown wrong about Sooh. She is probably jailkeeper. Not sure about town jailkeeper though. I need to figure her out better. 

1. Turin: Dana Barrett - TOWN NEIGHBOR. 
2. Eldrick Librarian Ghost - VT
3. Niniel: Taxicab ghost - Town Bomb
4. Tsuki; Fake psychic girl - TOWN COP
5. BFG Nikon replaced Night 2: Dean Yeager - VT
6. Zander - Louis Tully - Town Neighbour- Lynched Day 1
7. Dice: Slimer - Town Treestump
8. Lenlo Sooh replaced Day 2: Jail Guard - TOWN JAILKEEPER
9. Shad - Egon Spengler - Mafia - Used Kill action and Block action - Lynched Day 3
10. Rey - Lenny Clotch, The Mayor - Town Governor - Killed Night 2
11. John McClane Hallia replaced Day 1 - Walter Peck - Environmental Protection Agency - Town Doctor - Killed Night 3
12. RTE - Winston Zeddemore - Mafia Symp - Lynched Day 2
13. Alanna: Janine Melnik - VT??? (not claimed afaik)

TOWN:

Turin

Tsuki

Sooh

LEANING TOWN:

Niniel

NULL/INCOMPLETE

Nikon

PoE:

Eldrick

Alanna

Dice

I think it´s reasonable that there are mafia JOATs. But the last part might be true, we don´t know if jailkeeper is a mafia role or not. 

I think I was shown wrong about Sooh. She is probably jailkeeper. Not sure about town jailkeeper though. I need to figure her out better. 

Any role could be a mafia role. Even doc if there are multiple factions or lots of bullets flying around.  What I am saying is that due to the Shad flip leading to the idea that there might be a list of available actions for mafia to take and each member can take an action (or possibly up to a certain number each night) But Jailing is in fact 2 actions. I would not expect a multiple role action to be on a list like that.  

Look at who she targeted. The symp N1(well Len did this one but same slot). A mafia N2. a suspect N3. Unless you think she was trynig to protect from views and/or vig shots then I think that you have to assume she is town. Especially since it would be silly for a mafia Sooh to prevent Shad from using his RB on N2. (Yes I think the use list in shad's flip indicates what he used each night{kill N1. RB N2})   

Any role could be a mafia role. Even doc if there are multiple factions or lots of bullets flying around.  What I am saying is that due to the Shad flip leading to the idea that there might be a list of available actions for mafia to take and each member can take an action (or possibly up to a certain number each night) But Jailing is in fact 2 actions. I would not expect a multiple role action to be on a list like that.  

Look at who she targeted. The symp N1(well Len did this one but same slot). A mafia N2. a suspect N3. Unless you think she was trynig to protect from views and/or vig shots then I think that you have to assume she is town. Especially since it would be silly for a mafia Sooh to prevent Shad from using his RB on N2. (Yes I think the use list in shad's flip indicates what he used each night{kill N1. RB N2})   

Except that mafia sooh would obviously be lying about the targets. Just saying.

Official Vote Count

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (4): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel, Turin

Niniel (1): Dice

Not Voting (1): Nikon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST Wednesday 27 April - you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point before then.

End of Day 4

12 ish hours till deadline

Dice. I'm going to say this nice and slow. Eldrick is not clear to me. He is in my WTL. So is Alanna who I am voting. So are you who I am not currently voting. Your point makes NO SENSE. 

Your stance on Tsuki also makes NO SENSE. You go on and on about how bad his choices are and throw a bit of shade at him then end your argument with the claim of WORST COP EVER!! which to me means that you still know he really is the cop.

Why would he view me when he has stated all game that I am town. He held that position from D1 when someone asked if Z flipped town what it meant about me. Do you view your town reads as cop?  

[unvote]

[v] Dice [/v]

first go find a post where I said he WASNT the cop.  off you go.  when you fail to make sure you come back and tell everybody that.

2nd  when that person has people wanting him lynched AND he claimed a role that by DEFINITION can be either town or mafia? ABSOLUTELY do i view him. I would have viewed you N1

3rd  WOW sussing sooh REALLY got to you didnt it? I didnt remember the lenlo post that just recently got quoted and that makes it look much better but tsuki ratifying what she said cannot be taken at face value as he has proven in this game that he lies about his reads when he gets no result which he did

4th  there is NO WAY all these claims are true I know mine is I know hallis is I believe Tsukis is but theres no way they all are unless mafia are all unlynchable flying pumpkins or something

5 I GUARANTEE you that mafia team doesnt not exist and if you lynch me with this rubbish I am gonna make sure i tell you you were wrong in great big letters.

ninel  sorry not buying. theres been none of the usual town odd angle questioning that im used to. i know uve been busy but you havent seemed interested in the game to dig in. 

note that the variation of taking out the hammerer is what we see most on DM and i dont believe that town is THAT stacked. Stump Cop Neighbours Doc Governor Jailekeeper  AND bomb??  I dont think so 

Not interested? I haven´t been her much some days but each game day I have put down hours on this game! You can suspect me from what I have done in the game but I have put in a lot of effort and time, so you should not say that I´m not interested.

I agree that there are a lot of roles in this game and some of them are of course not true. Mafia won´t claim their real roles. So is my claim worse because I claimed late? Or is it because I claimed a kind of bomb that you are not used to? 

I dont believe your a bomb at all

1. You're flattered that she suspected you enough to jail you and see if that stopped the kill?

2. From what I can tell, Turin's "valid reasoning" is that he's running with the idea that Tsuki is a naive cop.

3. Why do you keep pushing the idea that there's only 1 mafia left? How does that make sense?

Even without the heavily roled, mafia is typically 1/4. 3 mafia is under 1/4 of the 13 players. There's no guarantee they would get the symp even if they could, so balancing it counting the symp as already mafia would be unfair to mafia. 3 mafia, 1 symp, and 9 townies makes more sense to me.

4. I was asking you to confirm the jailing. Did you get a notification of said jailing?

1. Kinda flattered that I got so much attention last night haha Tsuki and Sooh in one night? (suggestive eyebrow waggle) But seriously, it kinda sucks that I didn't get peeked, but I'll just have to work around the suspicion

2. What does he have to back this up? What is Tsuki's character, would it even make sense that he's a naive cop? Also, why would we have a naive cop in this setup? It just doesn't make sense to me and feels more like Turin is trying to put doubt into Tsuki's peeks for shenanigans. It's a little scummy of Turin.

3. Nah already talked myself out of that. 1 symp and 3 mafia makes sense for a game this heavily roled.

4. Am I supposed to? I don't have an action so it didn't do anything lol

This is the closest Laine has come to claiming AFAICT

[unvote]

[v] Dice [/v]

first go find a post where I said he WASNT the cop.  off you go.  when you fail to make sure you come back and tell everybody that.

2nd  when that person has people wanting him lynched AND he claimed a role that by DEFINITION can be either town or mafia? ABSOLUTELY do i view him. I would have viewed you N1

3rd  WOW sussing sooh REALLY got to you didnt it? I didnt remember the lenlo post that just recently got quoted and that makes it look much better but tsuki ratifying what she said cannot be taken at face value as he has proven in this game that he lies about his reads when he gets no result which he did

4th  there is NO WAY all these claims are true I know mine is I know hallis is I believe Tsukis is but theres no way they all are unless mafia are all unlynchable flying pumpkins or something

5 I GUARANTEE you that mafia team doesnt not exist and if you lynch me with this rubbish I am gonna make sure i tell you you were wrong in great big letters.

I dont believe your a bomb at all

1.  and all this on top of play that has EVERYONE saying the only reason ure not lynched is ure claim.  I misread this implying that you were saying he wasn't the cop. So I will give you this one. I'm not going to go back and look if you said it elsewhere cause it isn't as important. So I was wrong about this.

2.   Maybe you should think about WHO wanted me lynched? But I think I was being pretty much town read by just about everyone this entire game with the exception of yourself, Shad and Alanna (at times). Maybe Eldrick. Shad was mafia and I think if you take a serious look at his posts with me then you will see that he spews me pretty much totally town. Where as he attempts to tkae RTE words to imply that you should be spewed town. Mafia Shad doesn't give up a mislynch opportunity like you in order to do that.  You play your way but I don't see why Tsuki would be using a peek on a solid town read knowing he may have limited chances due to being outed D1.

3. Yes. I don't like people pushing people I have reasons to have as town. Her claim makes sense. Her actions and word match up. There is evidence supporting her claim and those actions do not make sense from a mafia standpoint. I think this is further evidence that you ar not exhibiting a town mindset in this game.

4. Well I think  yours is the false one. Mostly because of things unrelated to the claim itself. But it could be as I noted earlier that many of these roles have a downside to them so although they are  PRs they are not each without risk. So having them in the game does not really make them impossible. Especially with a 3.5 mafia team out of 13 players. Show me what aside from "too many claims" makes the claim ring false to you.

5.  Bold. So you admit it too. Thanks. 

Underlined: Am I mafia to you or town?  You are saying that I would be wrong if I lynch you. If I'm mafia I would be just doing my job. Thanks for the town spew.

I'm just going by one page at a time and responding as I get to them, so bear with me if something is already answered and I don't notice until the next post lol

I know that Laine didn't use the kill action tonight. 

How do I know? 

Because I'm the jailkeeper and I put her in jail. 

She might have tried to use some other action though, but in that case that action shouldn't have gone through. 

Night 1 Lenlo jailed RTE

This is why I suspected that Hallia's claim wasn't true when I first came into the game. I thought the block of RTE's action might have explained the lack of a kill that night, but you'll notice that as soon as RTE flipped I changed from not believing to believing Hallia's claim.

Night 2 I jailed Shad

That night he was role blocked from using his action, and it said in Shad's flip that he had used the role block action as his second action (remember I asked if you guys thought those actions were in order?). Tsuki got his peek, which I assume would have been what Shad was trying to block.

Night 3 I jailed Laine

I was hoping for a no kill this morning, but since there is a kill I can't discount that Laine might in fact have been innocent.

This is.. interesting. But it also fits I guess, so we're going with it. It's starting to put other claims into doubt though.

I'm a little flattered that you jailed me, haha

[unvote] for now

Turin, Eldrick was peeked. He should be considered town unless you have additional information.

I'll be around more once I'm caught up on hw today

Sucks Hallys gone though

I can think what I like. I think I have a valid reason to question the authenticity of that peek.

Why is Dice town again??

What was your valid reason for questioning the peek? I don't remember what you're referring to, sorry.

Dice is town because I believe him and I think he's town. I've been pushing him as town since early game and was sticking to that read. But damn, there's a lot of roles that I'm seeing right now so that's making me a little suspicious.

Character?

There are most likely two mafia left so all that means is that she didn't kill anyone.

Why 2 mafia? I've been going under the assumption that there's one more if you have a symp and Shad, but then again a symp is like half mafia and the game is heavily roled, so you might be right. My character is Janine Melmite, the recptionist.

Laine, can you confirm this?

Confirm... what?

she did character claim, though.

I'm just going by one page at a time and responding as I get to them, so bear with me if something is already answered and I don't notice until the next post lol

I know that Laine didn't use the kill action tonight. 

How do I know? 

Because I'm the jailkeeper and I put her in jail. 

She might have tried to use some other action though, but in that case that action shouldn't have gone through. 

Night 1 Lenlo jailed RTE

This is why I suspected that Hallia's claim wasn't true when I first came into the game. I thought the block of RTE's action might have explained the lack of a kill that night, but you'll notice that as soon as RTE flipped I changed from not believing to believing Hallia's claim.

Night 2 I jailed Shad

That night he was role blocked from using his action, and it said in Shad's flip that he had used the role block action as his second action (remember I asked if you guys thought those actions were in order?). Tsuki got his peek, which I assume would have been what Shad was trying to block.

Night 3 I jailed Laine

I was hoping for a no kill this morning, but since there is a kill I can't discount that Laine might in fact have been innocent.

This is.. interesting. But it also fits I guess, so we're going with it. It's starting to put other claims into doubt though.

I'm a little flattered that you jailed me, haha

[unvote] for now

Turin, Eldrick was peeked. He should be considered town unless you have additional information.
I'll be around more once I'm caught up on hw today
Sucks Hallys gone though

I can think what I like. I think I have a valid reason to question the authenticity of that peek.

Why is Dice town again??

What was your valid reason for questioning the peek? I don't remember what you're referring to, sorry.

Dice is town because I believe him and I think he's town. I've been pushing him as town since early game and was sticking to that read. But damn, there's a lot of roles that I'm seeing right now so that's making me a little suspicious.

Character?

There are most likely two mafia left so all that means is that she didn't kill anyone.

Why 2 mafia? I've been going under the assumption that there's one more if you have a symp and Shad, but then again a symp is like half mafia and the game is heavily roled, so you might be right. My character is Janine Melmite, the recptionist.

Laine, can you confirm this?

Confirm... what?

she did character claim, though.

Incorrectly as it turns out. look again inside the spoiler. The character's name according to imdb is :

Janine Melnitz

I'll just add this comment:

Does it make sense for scums to have a role block and a jail action which essentially is another role block?

I was gonna comment on that too, but I figured if you were scum, your team could use its roleblock and masquerade it as a jailkeeper.

Lenlo's comment at the beginning of D2 matches with a town rb mindset, though, and that matches your claim.

Current list:

Eld

Laine

Tsuki

Turin

Sooh

Nikon

Dice

If Dice flips mafia like I think he will is there anything you think links him with Nikon? with Sooh? 

I haven´t looked for that. I have different reasons for them. Sooh was mostly because of connection to Shad and because I didn´t trust her claim. I like your explanaition for why it´s probably a town claim so my main targets are Dice and Nikon.

What does the wrong name tell you? 

Current list:

Eld

Laine

Tsuki

Turin

Sooh

Nikon

Dice

why is Laine above Tsuki?

Tsuki should be on the top but except for his claim he has done nothing for me all game. Just strange things like linking scum/town to ghosts and humans. I don´t feel like I´m playing the same game as him at all. 

Current list:

Eld

Laine

Tsuki

Turin

Sooh

Nikon

Dice

Are these town to scum?

Yes.

Archived