DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I don't know if it's protecting laine or that she listed laine because that's who Tsuki said he tried to view.

Actually Tsuki told everyone who he had viewed after I told who I had jailed, so that doesn't really work now does it`?

My point is that if you had blocked him then you would know he wouldn´t get a result. If he viewed Laine or not wouldn´t matter. 

Plus grading papers is dreadfully boring, but has to be done. I have 12 more by Friday. Any volunteers?

Ugh. I´m so happy that I have few pupils. I hate grading. 

Yes, but me saying I had jailed Laine and then him saying he had tried to view Laine and failed. That would be some coincidence, huh? It's not like he told everyone who he would view.

That is true. Maybe I haven´t thought this through. 

Doesn't it bother you at all that you are using Shad's interpretation of RTE spew to clear dice? I mean RTE called dice 3p. It could easily be a signal for all we know.

Who would mafia Shad look to protect? His buddy Dice or a symp he may or may not know exists?

I haven´t looked at Shad´s posts that way. I went back to see why I remembered a connection between him and Lenlo.

But I don´t know why you ask me about that since I´m voting Dice. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niniel and Sooh. That part can be resolved possibly by checking which statement came first. Did Tsuki say who he viewed first or did Sooh say who she jailed first? If it was Sooh then that is a heck of a risk to take. if she gets countered she is insta lynched.

My impression is that Shad had Lenlo as mafia-kind-of-thing all time but never did anything about it. Now, I don´t know if I should actually base any reads on Shad´s posts at all.

I looked at my old iso of Lenlo. My main thing about him was how he went after Dice. That was when I had a town read on Dice. I don´t anymore. So I don´t think it´s Sooh and Dice together.

About Sooh: I´m mostly suspicious of that claim.

When it comes to Dice I defended his early game and I think I was right then. But I have to agree with Turin. After that he hasn´t done much. Today´s posts are not good. His reasons for voting me and Turin are few and short. Turin has asked him over and over to show what posts looks slimy but he won´t. I feel with all these posts (we are at page 156) there must be more than a gut feeling to point at.

[v] Dice [/v]

I could also vote Sooh or Nikon. More unsure about those though.

Doesn't look like she's "clearing dice"

I know that Laine didn't use the kill action tonight. 

How do I know? 

Because I'm the jailkeeper and I put her in jail. 

She might have tried to use some other action though, but in that case that action shouldn't have gone through. 

Night 1 Lenlo jailed RTE

This is why I suspected that Hallia's claim wasn't true when I first came into the game. I thought the block of RTE's action might have explained the lack of a kill that night, but you'll notice that as soon as RTE flipped I changed from not believing to believing Hallia's claim.

Night 2 I jailed Shad

That night he was role blocked from using his action, and it said in Shad's flip that he had used the role block action as his second action (remember I asked if you guys thought those actions were in order?). Tsuki got his peek, which I assume would have been what Shad was trying to block.

Night 3 I jailed Laine

I was hoping for a no kill this morning, but since there is a kill I can't discount that Laine might in fact have been innocent.

I confirm that what Sooh says makes perfect sense - I attempted to read Alanna and recieved No Result.

Posts in order.

Niniel, because I thought you were trying to find bad links between Shad and Len or Sooh. That you were using Shad's take on how the flip made Len look bad.

I don´t quite understand you. I remember that I had thought there were a connection between Shad and Lenlo. So I went looking for it. Can you say it in another way so I understand what you are asking me? 

I don't know if it's protecting laine or that she listed laine because that's who Tsuki said he tried to view.

Actually Tsuki told everyone who he had viewed after I told who I had jailed, so that doesn't really work now does it`?

My point is that if you had blocked him then you would know he wouldn´t get a result. If he viewed Laine or not wouldn´t matter. 

Plus grading papers is dreadfully boring, but has to be done. I have 12 more by Friday. Any volunteers?

Yes, but me saying I had jailed Laine and then him saying he had tried to view Laine and failed. That would be some coincidence, huh? It's not like he told everyone who he would view.

Let me help you.

I could be lying if:

1. I just mentioned someone off the top of my head who had not claimed a night action and who I had suspected the day before. It would make sense for me to try to block someone I suspected. I got lucky while roleblocking Tsuki, because he had attempted to view her.

2. Tsuki and I are the remaining mafia together and orchestrated the claim.

However, if you:

1. Believe Tsuki is telling the truth

and 

2. Think that scums would probably have role blocked Tsuki N2 too, if it hadn't been for Shad who used the Role Block action being in jail that night

you might want to lock in that I am the jailkeeper and try to spend your time looking somewhere else. Up to you.

You're welcome mafia, I did your dirty work for you. Now push that angle!

So if you are scum you are either

Defending laine

Or

Correctly guessed who Tsuki was going to view.

Second one is possible. He did explain how he chooses who he's gonna view.

He did?

Defending laine

Or

Yeh, but I might have though about that wrong. Let´s say that she blocked him and fake jailed Laine and he came back saying he had viewed someone else. That would have made it worse. 

Let me help you.

I could be lying if:

1. I just mentioned someone off the top of my head who had not claimed a night action and who I had suspected the day before. It would make sense for me to try to block someone I suspected. I got lucky while roleblocking Tsuki, because he had attempted to view her.

2. Tsuki and I are the remaining mafia together and orchestrated the claim.

However, if you:

1. Believe Tsuki is telling the truth

and 

2. Think that scums would probably have role blocked Tsuki N2 too, if it hadn't been for Shad who used the Role Block action being in jail that night

you might want to lock in that I am the jailkeeper and try to spend your time looking somewhere else. Up to you.

You're welcome mafia, I did your dirty work for you. Now push that angle!

No, you are right. I didn´t think it through enough.

Tsuki said that he chooses who to view based on who would be most beneficial to check with regards to everyone's poe not just his own opinion.

I haven't bothered to check who was suspecting laine n3 to make him choose her, but mafia could have been watching that.

Official Vote Count

Alanna (1): Turin

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Niniel (1): Dice

Not Voting (1): Nikon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST Wednesday 27 April - you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point before then.

End of Day 4

24 1/2 ish hours till deadline

Tsuki said that he chooses who to view based on who would be most beneficial to check with regards to everyone's poe not just his own opinion.

I haven't bothered to check who was suspecting laine n3 to make him choose her, but mafia could have been watching that.

This is why I don't think Eldrick is mafia this game. He sees what he thinks is a clue and bites down, and doesn't stop no matter what. 

This is why I don't think Eldrick is mafia this game. He sees what he thinks is a clue and bites down, and doesn't stop no matter what.

I was answering your question, but ok.

I was answering your question, but ok.

I know you were.

Defending laine

Or

He did?

id have u locked town actually except that i cant make myself believe tsuki viewed laine. He lied about viewing her N1 apparently BECAUSE he got no result and he does this thing where if he gets that he doesnt say who he really viewed unless they die. Im paraphrasing it but it was something like that.

as for proving turin is slimy   i cant iso   it doesnt work for me or i sux at it or something. Just read his past posts. theres a bunch where he sounds like a used car salesman, saying thingsa that can go both ways. then theres stuff like naive cop. why even bring that up? why bring it up but not point out it would need to be balanced by something? we have a million claims but nothing like that. if he thinks it IS a naive cop why isnt he going after eldrick the only view that worked? then theres neighbours  with how many roles are being claimed he is sitting one that is described as being able to be either town or mafia

ninel  sorry not buying. theres been none of the usual town odd angle questioning that im used to. i know uve been busy but you havent seemed interested in the game to dig in. 

Bomb  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bomb

note that the variation of taking out the hammerer is what we see most on DM and i dont believe that town is THAT stacked. Stump Cop Neighbours Doc Governor Jailekeeper  AND bomb??  I dont think so 

Dice, what does Tsuki potentially lying have to do with my being town or not?

Unless you think scums are exactly the two of us you should still believe that I am town if it is as you say.

Except that if I was lying about viewing Laine, (which I did because Turin started pointing fingers and I wanted to resolve that issue), why would I compound the lie and back Sooh's claim of Jailkeeping?

It would be most un-Town to do that...

Dice, your just throwing any old thing out to try to get something to stick On me. I'm a neighbor. I claimed my role and character on day 1. The other neighbor verified it. In the film are they not neighbors? Does it make sense? Neighbors can be either alignment. That is how they are nerfed in comparison to masons. Look at the roles and you will see that many of them are nerfed in one way or another. Really the only one that isn't is doc. And cop if Tsuki isn't naive.

jailkeeper can protect but also block.

governor can switch lynch from mafia to town.

stump?? Only can be confirmed by Death.

bomb? Who would believe it?

The balance is basically that a naive cop is a negative utility role. At best it gives no information. At worst it risks false clearing mafia. Look at your list and take cop out. In a 13 player game against a mafia of 3+1 symp how does it look.

Niniel said that her role only works against NKs and only takes the killer. You are saying that it works different but that assumes she is a bomb. Juat because something is usually something doesn't mean it will be this game. Remember who is the MOD.

Basically you can't say that she is lying but use a role definition different from what she gave to back that up. If she can only blow up her night killer then that in itself is a form of nerfed role.

My only concern about it is that u would have expected her to try to be as townie as possible to draw a kill. But I would have expected the same if you. Not for you to claim because you were annoyed at getting pressure.

Also, I haven't remotely cleared Eldrick. If you think I have you aren't reading the thread.

Archived