DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Pralaya

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

You can "last word" and lock the thread, but I'm just going to create a new thread, post the entire game contents in it, and add "last word".

You can "last word" and lock the thread, but I'm just going to create a new thread, post the entire game contents in it, and add "last word".

That would be very naughty. You'd probably get bonus points.

I remember some mafia game where SwAg posted every single previous post made so far in the game in reverse chronological order just to do it

In my day, a Shadow Staffer would have said

Last word

Muahahaha

And locked the Thread.

Evil isn't what it used to be.

I'd then probably reopen the thread, say "Nope" and lock it again.

That is, if I'd still have my staff powers.

I think a number of us could end this but... what the heck, it's the BT so spam away!

Last Word (for now)

Been spam watching Dr. Who on Netflix before February when, unless they renew the contract, it will be dropped from their offerings.

You caught up yet?

CORYGOAT

rofl... Nope  :laugh:

glgl brother!!!

lololololololol

LAST WORD

No, not last word.

And I will make sure that the last word is mine, even if I have to reapply for Storm Leader and reopen the thread.