DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Though I think my favorite moment in the game was when Zander started saying "i was cory was here" at 3am and at the same time i stirred awake and checked the thread

We might have achieved telepathy

:wub:

I sent out the Corky Signal and you arrived!!!!!

My hero!!!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it now Laine

I'll suddenly wake up at 4am and you'll be like

"What's wrong cory? Why are you awake?"

I'll turn to you with my face scrunched and serious.

"Zander needs me."

You are what I need Cory!!!!!

Hahah, so, I was out for New Year and the next day I decided to drive 300 miles to join my wife and kid for the weekend. I pretty much knew you would have finished the game by then. Was correct :lol:

(Nah, I checked in mobile but thought of posting once I reached here. )

Hope you all enjoyed the game. I think it was balanced. I know Nolder had issues with town talking on night. I believe that since town did not have any investigative or support roles, talking pretty much gave that extra option to figure out the alignments. That the town bossed this game on D1 was something I didn't anticipate. Maybe with a different team, this game would have gone in a different way. Anyway, I boosted the scum with an extra member, revenge kill during night lynch and hints about setup so that they can plan in advance. Overall, I feel that this setup would have been close in most games.

Oh, and this is the ending I planned.

Gary King lost all his friends. This pub crawl with his friends was the only thing left in his life. And the Network denied him that. 

"You are children and you require guidance. There is no room for imperfection.", crooned The Network. "And there in lies the necessity for this intervention. Must the galaxy be subjected to an entire planet of people like you?".

"I give you a choice to be young again. Back to the Gary you loved to be. Back to how it was. What do you say?"

Gary wanted to scream and deny it the pleasure. But, he had lost it all. He had nobody with him. 

He submitted.

With no Gary willing to defy it, The Network wins and converts the world in its vision

Hahah, so, I was out for New Year and the next day I decided to drive 300 miles to join my wife and kid for the weekend. I pretty much knew you would have finished the game by then. Was correct :lol:

(Nah, I checked in mobile but thought of posting once I reached here. )

Hope you all enjoyed the game. I think it was balanced. I know Nolder had issues with town talking on night. I believe that since town did not have any investigative or support roles, talking pretty much gave that extra option to figure out the alignments. That the town bossed this game on D1 was something I didn't anticipate. Maybe with a different team, this game would have gone in a different way. Anyway, I boosted the scum with an extra member, revenge kill during night lynch and hints about setup so that they can plan in advance. Overall, I feel that this setup would have been close in most games.

Funnest setup Ive played brother!!!! GJ AND GG!!!!!

Would play this setup every time it comes up!!!!!  (Except if Dice is on my team......LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

LOVE YOU DICE!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh, and this is the ending I planned.

Gary King lost all his friends. This pub crawl with his friends was the only thing left in his life. And the Network denied him that. 

"You are children and you require guidance. There is no room for imperfection.", crooned The Network. "And there in lies the necessity for this intervention. Must the galaxy be subjected to an entire planet of people like you?".

"I give you a choice to be young again. Back to the Gary you loved to be. Back to how it was. What do you say?"

Gary wanted to scream and deny it the pleasure. But, he had lost it all. He had nobody with him. 

He submitted.

With no Gary willing to defy it, The Network wins and converts the world in its vision

NO TOWN WITH CORY AND ZANDER WILL EVER LOSE TO DIRTY SCUMMY WOLVES!!!!!!!!

Pral I think this set-up is inherently very balanced. I think the team that tries harder / performs better wins it in the vast majority of rands, which is all you can really ask for.

Thanks again for modding!

I would probably give the mafia a 1x vig ability and take away the extra member, but I don't know.  I'd really have to think about it.  I thought it was a unique variant and I wouldn't mind seeing it again sometime.

NOLDER FLIPPED MAFIA GOON

CORY WAS ABLE TO GET SLEEP EVENTUALLY

ZANDER DID NOT HIT 10,000 POSTS BUT IT DAMNED SURE FELT LIKE IT

THEY NEVER STOPPED SLOW ROLLING BECAUSE THE TITLE OF THE GAME STILL SAYS DAY THREE

WILL THE GAME EVER END!??!

FIND OUT NEXT YEAR ON....

TEH EN OF TEH WHIRLED MAFIA

Archived