DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spec QT post 61 - Clov, why do I have to be a "but it relies on the evaluating individual to conclude that Lenlo is awful at this game, a complete cheater, and a 100% grade A tool." to be a scum?

WHAT DID I DO BY GOD

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

If you ask that question, it's suggesting you don't know whether mafia has a NK.  Mafia presumably would know whether they have a NK, and if for whatever reason they didn't, that's the kind of question they should be asking in the QT.  Any mafia that asks in the thread is...well, I stand by what I said.

To be fair, I would prefer that townies ask those kinds of questions via PM to AVOID situations like this; if I was playing, you were literally never going to be lynched after that post (and especially after Pralaya told you to play and find out).

Lenlo had multiple derpclears.

It's why we love him.

Eh, most were things I wouldn't have been super pissed if he had done as mafia.  A little cheap, but that one was like, absolutely awful.  If I saw somebody do that as scum, I would refuse to ever play with them again or let them in any game I mod.

Lol Cory.

Yes, I'll play when I can, Len.

I can honestly say that I'm proud to have been a part of this game. Scum didn't lose; town won. You guys were brilliant.

Spec QT post 61 - Clov, why do I have to be a "but it relies on the evaluating individual to conclude that Lenlo is awful at this game, a complete cheater, and a 100% grade A tool." to be a scum?

WHAT DID I DO BY GOD

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

If you ask that question, it's suggesting you don't know whether mafia has a NK.  Mafia presumably would know whether they have a NK, and if for whatever reason they didn't, that's the kind of question they should be asking in the QT.  Any mafia that asks in the thread is...well, I stand by what I said.

To be fair, I would prefer that townies ask those kinds of questions via PM to AVOID situations like this; if I was playing, you were literally never going to be lynched after that post (and especially after Pralaya told you to play and find out).

Oh. Ive always asked those kinda things in thread. Figure the info isnt just for me, its for everyone. As town atleast.

It's why we love him.

Im tryin to cut down on those. This game was just derp rich. I blame the experimental tag, cause this is the first game ive had so many.

It's why we love him.

Eh, most were things I wouldn't have been super pissed if he had done as mafia.  A little cheap, but that one was like, absolutely awful.  If I saw somebody do that as scum, I would refuse to ever play with them again or let them in any game I mod.

Good thing im not a horrible person then?

Now come on! Sign up for Clov and Tress' games!

If people liked this game, you're going to love mine!

...and if you hated this, you're going to love mine.  Because it's totally 100% legit and not the least bit abnormal.  Basically a straight vanilla game with no weird mechanics or gimmicks.   :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Lol pizza I wanted to post that exact vid earlier in the game! But... I didn't want to rub salt in Cory's wounds at the time.

I may be deceiving and manipulating but no proper hurting of the feelings!

Lol pizza I wanted to post that exact vid earlier in the game! But... I didn't want to rub salt in Cory's wounds at the time.

I may be deceiving and manipulating but no proper hurting of the feelings!

Take my hand.  Walk in the valley of the shadow.

If all else fails remember the line.

The wolves are going to try and cross the line. Do not let them cross the line. Stay vigilant and shine bright.

Here's a handy visual reminder. Remember the story of the Cuffed Man?

In our world:

photo-thumb-33769.png?_r=1445360828photo-17517.jpg?_r=1407146845photo-thumb-33797.png?_r=1449099093photo-thumb-17409.jpg?_r=1450791830photo-thumb-28279.jpg?_r=1393829430

"We can break these cuffs!!!"

photo-thumb-31952.jpg?_r=1451207171photo-thumb-22310.jpg?_r=1447415731photo-thumb-33748.png?_r=1449467939photo-thumb-24023.jpg?_r=1434312167photo-22101.png?_r=1412049696photo-thumb-33505.jpg?_r=1424367497photo-thumb-1489.jpg?_r=1345337399

"You can't break those cuffs."

photo-thumb-33769.png?_r=1445360828photo-17517.jpg?_r=1407146845photo-thumb-33797.png?_r=1449099093photo-thumb-17409.jpg?_r=1450791830photo-thumb-28279.jpg?_r=1393829430

"AUUUGHHHH!!!"

do not let them break the cuffs.

My biggest flaw is sometimes I like to go back and appreciate my handiwork.

I love me some me.

Archived