DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yates - So you are claiming Vig? I agree with AJ's sentiment that you would have gone with him for a NK if that was the case. This really sticks out to me so I've done some digging.

Good on you for attacking me.  Well.  Sort of.  TMI slip, though.

This post just seems ironic, because if you are scum, it sounds like "good job going after me, it will make me look good when you flip scum"
On the note of Zander, though, you were very easy on him, and seemed to want to avoid voting him even though. You even had a comment (I didn't multiquote everything) saying it was his last chance to say something to make himself look better or you'd vote him, which you said later was just a scare tactic. Either way, you ended up voting AJ.

EBWOP - Make that; RTE, Ley, Rhea, Talmanes. I'd make a list and random.org it. But I don't know Rhea or Talmanes so... maybe they will give me more content to make themselves easier to read??

Fast forward to here. You say RTE, Ley, Rhea, and myself are those you would view if you could, which inherently I take to mean makes you suspicious of them and myself. I note here that you say Rhea and myself you would like more information on. I will note that you did make a comment about being okay lynching her or I, as activity lynches. Either way, you voted AJ saying that was your gut, and then say you want more info on Rhea before really making a decision. I don't see Rhea being your kill here making much sense.

This is not to mention that you've bragged saying you stopped the RTE lynch D1, even though you ended up on his wagon D2, NOT on BFG's, who also seemed a viable option. You posted as well saying you think that either AJ and I are scum, or, and I quote "more disappointingly" AJ and BFG. You comment that either way you think AJ is scum. So here you comment that you think I'm more likely scum than BFG, and that you think AJ is scum no matter what. How does BFG make sense as your D2 kill?

I'm not buying your soft claim at all, and though I'd been leaning Town on you before, I can't let this slide.

[v] Yates [/v]

I certainly want everyone to check in first. If we get a counterclaim, either Yates or the counterclaim is the last mafia, and we can afford a mislynch. If we don't get a counterclaim, Yates is the vig and we only have Talmanes and AJ as possible mafia. So indeed, if everyone checks in, we can solve the game.

...Except if Verb or Leelou fooled us all and is actually mafia, but I doubt you'd be reading one another wrong.

Your POE D2 should've meant you put a bullet in me since I was scum in either scenario you presented, so that's BS.

I also know you're lying because I'm the Vig. I am Slayer and I kill wolves in the Dream.

Wanna continue soft claiming? Come out and say it.

I wish you wouldn't have done that. I think that's exactly what he is going for. He knows he's going to get lynched and wanted to draw out the real Vig so the scum can take them out tonight.

That's the whole reason I never specified why I didn't want to lynch BFG while I thought she was Vig. I didn't want the Vig to be a target.

I'm much more inclined to believe your claim here, and honestly I think Ley looks scummy for asking for a counterclaim, especially when Yates' claim was so poor to begin with. Sounds like the last teammate trying to make sure that the real Vig took the bait.

I was operating under the assumption there were 4 scum.

We've had two goons down, so I'm assumibg two more, one Godfather one RoleBlocker.

Especially with the power roles Town has it seems a lot more likely there are 4 (I think others have mentioned this too).

I'm confident he's scum after that claim though, so I guess we'll find out for sure after today.

Talmanes, using standard town/mafia size, we only have one scum to go, and we have two lynches to go. So, assuming no town is so retarded as to claim vig when there's one in the game but it's not him (possible masons left out of the equation of course), all you need when one claims vig is to make sure wheter or not there's a counterclaim. If there isn't, we got the vig confirmed town, which leaves us with 5 players. Leelou and Verb can read one another and are not scum together because we only have one scum left, so that's two town confirmed, I'm town read by basically everyone too, which leaves us with 2 players. So you then lynch them on subsequent days. Casing not even needed. If there IS a counterclaim, you simply lynch whoever you believe less (most likely the original claim, even more considering it's a soft claim and AJ has a good reason why Yates wouldn't make sense as vig), and if you accidentally DO hit the vig, you simply lynch the other one the next day. Easy as that.

[v] Yates [/v]

I was operating under the assumption there were 4 scum.

We've had two goons down, so I'm assumibg two more, one Godfather one RoleBlocker.

Especially with the power roles Town has it seems a lot more likely there are 4 (I think others have mentioned this too).

I'm confident he's scum after that claim though, so I guess we'll find out for sure after today.

So, we got cop, vig, and what else? Maybe a doc, but we're not even sure about that. Meanwhile, it's a 12 player game, so a 4 man mafia team would be really big, also taking into consideration you could random the vig role on a really bad player (bad vigs hurt the town more than they help them). I believe that the standard is to allow for one mislynch and a "worst case" of no kills getting blocked and also no kills hitting mafia or hitting the same target. So, with 2 bullets flying every night, that's 6 people dead after N2. Which, heck, even for a 3 man mafia team would already mean a win. You're saying it's a 4 man mafia team? That's VERY unlikely.

@Ley/AJ - fair enough, sounds like I wasn't taking everything into account. Either way lynching Yates to me is the right call here. I don't believe his claim at all, and AJ's seems more likely.

My vote is cast.

Looks like this will be the first time I've ever actually survived an entire game.

Archived