DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Would it help if i said it's a good hunch?It's enough for me to operate on. The whole point of this game is to form opinions of people and work with those to figure out who is likely scum and who is likely Town. If I think someone is Town, I'm not going to try to lynch them. If I think someone is scum I will try to lynch them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there where two of them. Men in black coats. Asha´man. He thought he recognized them from the aftermatch of Dumai´s Wells, where they had rescued Rand. They were loyal to him, weren´t they? Had Rand sent help for Perrin? 

Light burn that man, Perrin thought. Couldn´t he just be up front with everyone for once?

Of course, even Asha´man could be Darkfriends. 

The Asha´man was dead. Even in his death you could see that there were something strange with his eyes. 

RTE, A Turned Asha´man, vanilla town has been killed. 

It´s now Night 2. Deadline for night actions is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is 24 hours and 42 minutes from now. 

I'm actually kinda bothered no one has brought this up before.

This actually brings up a thought.

If *I* didn't know this source material? You *KNOW* Zander likely didn't. He's Canadian. He can't read American English. This tells me that he had help in his QT with his fake claim - mod provided or not. So one of his team mates is someone who a. knows the source material and b. puts stock into character claims.

What are you even talking about? First of all I don't get what you mean with the Canadian part, we're talking about WHEEL OF TIME here, which is, fun fact, the series that this site is about. It's EXTREMELY unlikely to have a full scum team that does not know it. Even if fake claims weren't provided, then it would be pretty easy to figure out the basics of the game and make a fake claim including character that is believable. So yeah, either one of his teammates did it for him, he did it himself, or they were provided. None of that is going to give us much information though, with this theme.

Also, I believe RTE is currently at 4 votes. Should I hammer him yet or are we going for more discussion?

With the RTE vs BFG: I feel like RTE will not be very useful to the town even if he gets to live another day, because the majority of his participation this game has been "okay, go ahead, lynch me, oh yeah and because I want to look town, don't forget to give a reads list", while I'd like to see more of BFG. I am starting to doubt her more and more though.

Academic now but I was going to say that if RTE flipped town i was gonna want to come back to this. It struck me wrong  but Leys post after the flip kinda makes me feel better

What are you even talking about? First of all I don't get what you mean with the Canadian part, we're talking about WHEEL OF TIME here, which is, fun fact, the series that this site is about.

I was making a 1/2 joke. Because Zander is Canadian. But I was serious about him not likely knowing the source material. Like I said, I don't know how USEFUL that information is but it was something that came to mind as worth thinking about.

He has read all the books

Why would he not know the source material? It's based off the books this site is for.

I didn't come here because of the books. I came here because of mafia. I'm pretty sure Zander followed a similar path but I could be wrong.

He was here years ago in the RP section too

These posts are what made me think CFD.  there was a game SW i think? where yates started relying heavily on what a dead cop said about him early on. he was mafia. (think i recall this right)  and these posts make me think of that

I'm legitimately surprised he flipped Town. Everything he has done this game made me think he was scum. I'll need to do some rereading to reevaluate the situation now.

Hopefully our Vig will strike true tonight to make up for the loss.

BFG --> Yates --> Talmanes --> Dice

I might actually go Talmanes over Yates, but we'll see who is around and if I'm still alive that long. With the game continuing to shrink I think his 'consolidation' effort on D1 to swap to RTE (now a vetted townie) after voting Zander out of the gate needs to be readdressed. If someone got stuck on Zander's wagon that was a partner, it was him.

Dice is an outlier mostly because I feel he's getting by too easily without actually doing much. I know he's got a lot going on, but as the game gets smaller I get more paranoid.

there was a game SW i think? where yates started relying heavily on what a dead cop said about him early on. he was mafia. (think i recall this right)

Yeah. I brought that up already.

It's not about just KNOWING the material. It's about knowing who would push for a CHARACTER claim and WHICH character to push. I'm on the record as stating that not voting someone for character claims is dumb. Then I pushed that envelope AS SCUM in Star Wars to prove my point.

Also, FTR, I dismantled the RTE wagon on Day 1. That would have been easy to let slip through. Day 2 wagon analysis suggested I was likely wrong due to the rule of 3's but Zander defeated my assumption by including all Town in his POE and RTE couldn't be bothered to Town. *shrug*

They dropped into the middle of a group of people. They were Aiel, but instead of wearing normal shoufa, they had strange red veils. The red-veils attacked. Perrin wasn´t particularly surprised to find Aiel on the side of the Shadow. There were Darkfriends among all peoples. But why identify themselves with the color of their veils? 

Perrin swung his hammer in a wide circle, keeping a group of them at bay, then shifted behind them, crushing the head of one from behind. 

Dice, a Samma N´Sei, vanilla town has been killed. 

We need to send warning," Perrin said.

I suppose I could take the message for you, Young Bull, sent the unnamed wolf.

Perrin froze, then spun, pointing. "Elyas!"

I am Long Tooth here, Young Bull. Elyas sent amusement. 

"I thought you said you didn´t come here."

I said I avoided it. This place is strange and dangerous. I have enough stangeness and danger in my life in the other world. 

I guess Elyas should have avoided the Wolf Dream because he never woke from the dream.

BFG, Elyas, mafia goon, has been killed. 

It´s now Day 3. With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline is Saturday 9 PM CET. 

Archived