DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably not an important issue or a good point imo. Regardless if Zander knows the material or not it's probably ~safer to assume it was mod provided than to start shading people "who would know" when that is like literally this entire roster for the most part.

It's probably not an important issue or a good point imo. Regardless if Zander knows the material or not it's probably ~safer to assume it was mod provided than to start shading people "who would know" when that is like literally this entire roster for the most part.

Yes, the mafia probably has fake claims. I already figured on that when Zander flipped scum. 

...it's probably ~safer to assume it was mod provided than to start shading people "who would know" when that is like literally this entire roster for the most part.

It's not about just KNOWING the material. It's about knowing who would push for a CHARACTER claim and WHICH character to push. I'm on the record as stating that not voting someone for character claims is dumb. Then I pushed that envelope AS SCUM in Star Wars to prove my point.

:rolleyes: As it turns out Zander had exactly 5 votes per the vote count that immediately preceded my post. AMAZING memory and game awareness... [That's sarcasm]

How hard would it be to CFD onto AJ right now?

Looks like my memory serves then. I didn't really want to look back on my phone anyway.

And your snark does exactly what right now? if you have a point then say it straight.

And your snark does exactly what right now? if you have a point then say it straight.

I think you already knew the answer to that question and thus didn't need to look back because this is another nonsense push you had already concocted and were hoping someone else would go "oh hey, yeah, it was when Zander had 5 votes. That's verified!"

...it's probably ~safer to assume it was mod provided than to start shading people "who would know" when that is like literally this entire roster for the most part.

It's not about just KNOWING the material. It's about knowing who would push for a CHARACTER claim and WHICH character to push. I'm on the record as stating that not voting someone for character claims is dumb. Then I pushed that envelope AS SCUM in Star Wars to prove my point.

Which is why you lynch for the play and not the claim. 

Which is why you lynch for the play and not the claim.

Oh I agree with this. You've seen me type this exact statement out before. But I think AJ already knows this as well. Which is why his whole "I'm surprised nobody brought up the fact we are all bad guys as Town" wreaks to me.

14246722200_44bc6061a9.jpg

Your point makes no sense, Yates. Did you know exactly what the VC was without looking back? I said I wasn't sure and that I would need to verify - turns out I remembered correctly. If you think I'm just straight up lying about that then lol, whatever.

Verb said the TMI thing was one of the important nails in Zander's coffin. I'm saying I disagree on the premises because he was already at L-2 when it happened and I don't remember THAT point being one that BFG/Hallia used when they voted him.

I think the remaining scum is either AJ and RTE or [more disappointingly] AJ and BFG. But in either case, I think AJ is scum. I realize I can't get enough support on this wagon to push it through but that's where I'd really REALLY like the lynch to go today.

Your point makes no sense, Yates. Did you know exactly what the VC was without looking back? I said I wasn't sure and that I would need to verify - turns out I remembered correctly. If you think I'm just straight up lying about that then lol, whatever.

That was my point. I think you are lying. I think you are lying BECAUSE I had to look back.

The point came up because I was discussing why I believed Zander's claim despite the timing of it.

Which you then tried to shade as me being partners with Zander because I "would know" the source material and blah blah. You're not as subtle as you think dude. I hope you eat lead sometime soon.

I think the remaining scum is either AJ and RTE or [more disappointingly] AJ and BFG. But in either case, I think AJ is scum. I realize I can't get enough support on this wagon to push it through but that's where I'd really REALLY like the lynch to go today.

Not happening but keep trying bro.

I'm not scum and you should probably know that by now.

My point.

2ish more hours to deadline? 

Yes.

@AJ Thinking someone is not only Town but useful to the Town is not a good reason to want to keep them alive? Really? What better reason could there be?

I understand you disagree, but I don't understand how you can't see why that is a good reason for ME to want BFG to stay alive.

Looks like we have reached the end of D2 so let's see the results and go from there.

Archived