DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, looks like I was popular last night if there were no kills.

I'm the Doc.  I've been self-protecting almost every night other than the night I protected Leelou and crossed fingers & toes lol.

AJ has confirmed himself by shooting before.  If he shot last night, then I'm confirmed if the target was me.  I can't use scum to confirm, as they obviously won't admit it.....so I can only be confirmed if AJ shot at me last night.

So we have a vig (dropping the SK discussion), a Doc, and all VT?  Yeah, one of the VT is lying, and I'm almost positive it isn't Leelou.   Ley or Tal for me.

Well, looks like I was popular last night if there were no kills.

I'm the Doc.  I've been self-protecting almost every night other than the night I protected Leelou and crossed fingers & toes lol.

AJ has confirmed himself by shooting before.  If he shot last night, then I'm confirmed if the target was me.  I can't use scum to confirm, as they obviously won't admit it.....so I can only be confirmed if AJ shot at me last night.

So we have a vig (dropping the SK discussion), a Doc, and all VT?  Yeah, one of the VT is lying, and I'm almost positive it isn't Leelou.   Ley or Tal for me.

Character? 

@Verb - I was assuming that was what you would say (I thought there was likely a Doc and no one had claimed one yet). Of course you could be lying, but pending AJ's confirmation that he shot you, I think it very likely you are Town.

@AJ - Was it Verb you shot?

Few issues with that.

Firstly, everyone else already claimed VT.

Secondly, there's still the missing scum NK because a doc shouldn't stop two bullets normally.

So unless I was blocked and scum shot Verb too, where'd the other NK go?

Few issues with that.

Secondly, there's still the missing scum NK because a doc shouldn't stop two bullets normally.

Depends on mod. Some have them stop all kills in a night, some only the first. 

Could be that I was blocked and the remaining mafia can't kill and RB at the same time - I've seen that mechanic before - but that's all speculation to me.

Leelou/Ley/Talmanes then.

Would love to see everyone name their suspects in order and why.

Could be that I was blocked and the remaining mafia can't kill and RB at the same time - I've seen that mechanic before - but that's all speculation to me.

Leelou/Ley/Talmanes then.

Would love to see everyone name their suspects in order and why.

Gut - 

Ley

Talmanes

I want to get specifics, but I'm prepping for meetings right now. It'll be sporadic. 

Tomorrow afternoon my time. There's a countdown back in the vote count I think.

My suspects are as follows:

Ley - I didn't like that he neglected to out a character in his claim and just said VT. Could have been a simple mistake, or it could have been because he didn't know what to claim. Either him or Leelou is lying about their character role IMO (I'll explain at the bottom) and I'm leaning Let over Leelou.

Verb - I want to believe the Doc claim, especially since he couldn't have known you'd shot him, and if he was bluffing you would have known and we could've lynched him right away. Could Verb pull of a bluff like that? Probably. Did he? I don't think so, but it's possible.

Leelou - Like I said based on character claim I think the last scum is most likely to be between Ley and Lee, and Ley is my pick over Leelou for the slip I mentioned.

AJ - Fully believe your claim and consider you the only one beyond a shadow of a doubt Town.

Now with the characters, I checked back to the list in the first post. We have two dead Turned Asha'man, a dead Samma N´Sei (I'm also Sam MA N'Sei) and a dead Talentless, all VT. Adding in 3 scum, the Vig, the Cop, and a Doc, there is room for one more VT and the pattern (two of each) says it will be a Talentless.

I'm surprised Let has seemed so normal this game, but I'm going to have to go with my gut and and [v] Ley [/v].

Few issues with that.

Nothing I can do about that, as I just returned to the game this morning.  I would have claimed even if I was the first poster.  I'm assuming I was shot by scum because they know I'm town and likely correctly clearing Leelou, which makes it harder for them to win.  If you shot me, then that answer is moot because I'm alive due to self-protecting.

I'm not going to put in an incredible amount of effort today.  IMO it is Tal or Ley.  I don't care which tbh - we lynch one and you shoot the other.  If the game is still going the next day, that means you're a SK and not a vig, and we lynch you for a town win.

#solved

Please be sure to tip your waitstaff.

Few issues with that.

Nothing I can do about that, as I just returned to the game this morning.  I would have claimed even if I was the first poster.  I'm assuming I was shot by scum because they know I'm town and likely correctly clearing Leelou, which makes it harder for them to win.  If you shot me, then that answer is moot because I'm alive due to self-protecting.

I'm not going to put in an incredible amount of effort today.  IMO it is Tal or Ley.  I don't care which tbh - we lynch one and you shoot the other.  If the game is still going the next day, that means you're a SK and not a vig, and we lynch you for a town win.

#solved

Just lynch Ley then? 

Few issues with that.

#solved

Just lynch Ley then? 

That's fine.  Only Ley or Tal today.  AJ is probably vig, so we should win either today with this lynch or tonight with his shot.  I had Talmanes above Ley on my list, so that works for me.

[v]Leyrann[/v]

Okay, new VC. For some reason I had also written Yates instead of Ley!!! Yes, my brain has already taken vacation. 

VC

Ley (2) - Talmanes, Verbal

Not voting: AJ, Leelou, Ley

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is Tuesday 9 PM CET. 

Countdown

Sorry for giving misinformation about the deadline. For some reason I've been thinking it was tuesday all day.

Semirhage

Interesting from a flavour point of view, but I'm going to believe you anyways.

Tomorrow afternoon my time. There's a countdown back in the vote count I think.

My suspects are as follows:

Ley - I didn't like that he neglected to out a character in his claim and just said VT. Could have been a simple mistake, or it could have been because he didn't know what to claim. Either him or Leelou is lying about their character role IMO (I'll explain at the bottom) and I'm leaning Let over Leelou.

Verb - I want to believe the Doc claim, especially since he couldn't have known you'd shot him, and if he was bluffing you would have known and we could've lynched him right away. Could Verb pull of a bluff like that? Probably. Did he? I don't think so, but it's possible.

Leelou - Like I said based on character claim I think the last scum is most likely to be between Ley and Lee, and Ley is my pick over Leelou for the slip I mentioned.

AJ - Fully believe your claim and consider you the only one beyond a shadow of a doubt Town.

Now with the characters, I checked back to the list in the first post. We have two dead Turned Asha'man, a dead Samma N´Sei (I'm also Sam MA N'Sei) and a dead Talentless, all VT. Adding in 3 scum, the Vig, the Cop, and a Doc, there is room for one more VT and the pattern (two of each) says it will be a Talentless.

I'm surprised Let has seemed so normal this game, but I'm going to have to go with my gut and and [v] Ley [/v].

I didn't claim character name because I didn't feel like having to open my PM and I only remembered my role. Not a surprise, considering I'm a Talentless, which is not named and therefore much harder to remember.

So, basically, after 60 pages of game, your reason for voting me is that I seem normal? You're stretching, Talmanes. Very far. I'm like, two minutes away from dinner, so I'm not able to pump out a case, but there's enough points I could mention, like your voting behaviour with Zander or RTE on day 1. And by means of elimination, you're the remaining scum. Verb has a claim that I think should be believed, because there is really no reason we wouldn't have kills if there wasn't a doc, and no one else claimed it, AJ is cleared because no one counterclaimed him, and Leelou is just extremely town, contrary to you.

[v]Talmanes [/v]

Also I got ninja'd by 5 or 6 posts.

Archived