DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Time to claim, I think.

I fired but my target didn't die so either I was blocked or hit someone under protection. I won't say who I tried to shoot yet.

There's also a lack of the scum NK so we didn't target the same person if my shot went thru and that person was saved.

Things just got interesting.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to claim, I think.

I fired but my target didn't die so either I was blocked or hit someone under protection. I won't say who I tried to shoot yet.

There's also a lack of the scum NK so we didn't target the same person if my shot went thru and that person was saved.

Things just got interesting.

Wait, is it not most likely that you and scum DID go for the same target, who was then protected, probably by doc? (iirc this is a basic game, so bulletproof wouldn't be possible)

OR, maybe scum decided to holster. It could be that they want better odds. If they would simply let the vig kill (which they'd only do if they'd think the chance of vig hitting them would be very low), then they'd get 4 people alive, which means 3 potentional mislynches. If they'd have made a kill, it'd have been 2 potential mislynches. And either way it would end after tonight. The thing is, of course, they did not expect the vig shot not to go through, leaving us in the same situation as before.

I know, it's a far shot, but it's a possibility.

Well that was unexpected, I'm just glad I'm still alive.

I think you're right about claiming AJ, especially since we got no info from the Night. I've have some thoughts on what may have happened over the Night, but I'd like to here everyone's claims first.

I'm Vanilla Town. One of the Samma N´Sei sent to accompany Slayer. That's why I believed your claim about Vig, as I knew Slayer would be in this game, and Vig made the most sense for that role.

Right now I can't see AJ being anything but Town. Verb is still the one I'm most suspicious of, as I see Leelou and Ley as most likely Town. Honestly it could be any of the three, but I'll hold back on final judgement until I see claims.

@Ley - typically a doc protection is only good for one bullet. If me and scum both shot the same player who was being covered, they would still die.

Also, yes, since no one died we have bought ourselves another mislynch but I would rather that not be the case. Some trickery happened last Night and having people come forward with their actions could shed some light on the situation.

As to your other posts I will need to read them more closely later because at first glance they are confusing and unclear. Try to explain more concisely?

Another remote possibility by the way: I've once been mafia in a game where the NK took up an action. Would it be possible that the last mafia member is a role blocker and had to choose between a kill and a block, and decided to go for the block?

Another remote possibility by the way: I've once been mafia in a game where the NK took up an action. Would it be possible that the last mafia member is a role blocker and had to choose between a kill and a block, and decided to go for the block?

Is that what you did last night? 

I've seen that kind of mechanic as well so if I was blocked it would explain the lack of a scum NK.

So far 3 VT claims, curious to what Verb will have to say but I hope we don't have to wait for Monday until then.

Another remote possibility by the way: I've once been mafia in a game where the NK took up an action. Would it be possible that the last mafia member is a role blocker and had to choose between a kill and a block, and decided to go for the block?

You think Ley is the last one?

I thought Doc actually protected against everything for the night. Could also differ per game of course. Anyways, I'm VT too.

What part was unclear?

I think I was just reading it wrong because I had one foot out of the door and the lady looking at me sideways. I didn't realize that when you talked about mislynches you were speaking of "options" from a scum POV when it came to lynch targets.

If the RB/kill scenario is the case here then we can afford to be wrong twice before we reach LyLo again because they will continue having to block me from shooting each Night and instead hope to mislynch a few times to victory.

If it's a case of me getting blocked and scum hitting the doc save then we don't have as much wiggle room and will need to tread more carefully because they can still kill while neutralizing my power. This only gives us one opportunity to be wrong.

I think it's going to be a bit tricky in general. We need to tread carefully and get this figured out. Even in the event we can afford a mislynch, I'd rather get the game solved today.

Still wanting to hear back from Ley and hear from Verb.

What's your role Ley?

I take it you want to hear from my PM immediately. I'm also a Talentless sent to help Slayer.

That's character though. Role, as I already said, is VT, like you.

No.

Archived