DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It´s not fun to be named Talentless, especially when you are making the best effort that you possible can. But this time it didn´t help...

Leelou, a Talentless, vanilla town has been killed.

She took Talmanes with her.

Talmanes, a Samma N´Sei, vanilla town is dead.

Congrats to Perrin, a.k.a Verbal, (1xbpv) and his team!!!!

Thank you all for playing! It was a fun game to read and many of you played really well.

I´m so sorry that rl made me into a bad mod after a while. I had so many good scenes ready to post but then I didn´t get the time to post them. 

What do you think about the game? Clov helped me with the balance. Actually, he shot me down from the air and put me on the ground. lol I had other roles in my head but I think this became better. 

Fun Fact:  I missed the DL over the weekend and didn't get a NK in, lol.  AJ shot my vest off, which gave me the perfect chance to fake claim Doc.  I was expecting him to not believe me and shoot me in the face last night for a town win, heh.

gg Tina!

Fun Fact:  I missed the DL over the weekend and didn't get a NK in, lol.  AJ shot my vest off, which gave me the perfect chance to fake claim Doc.  I was expecting him to not believe me and shoot me in the face last night for a town win, heh.

gg Tina!

Yes, I think it was lucky of you to miss that deadline. 

gg Tina!

Yes, I think it was lucky of you to miss that deadline. 

Yes, but the real luck was the timing that he shot me with.  Missing the NK is what made other townies believe my Doc claim, but I only really needed AJ to believe and not shoot me.  We mislynched Ley instead of Talmanes yesterday, so I don't think it ended up altering the outcome too much.  Maybe, dunno.

Archived