DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never knew people used wolf here until I came back to play the BT game, haha.  I was so confused at first!

I fought against it for my first few games back, but it kinda just works its way into how you speak... I tend to use wolf interchangeably with scum/mafia. Not much on calling people villagers though, they're always townies for me.

For BFG:

No really, this is for BFG only

I just finished that game that shouldn't be talked about. And I'm dying laughing. I can't stop. OMG.

Also, totally not your fault, you had no part in how the town played D2

Just... wow.

Really, thank you for the laughs

Yep! When does Jagen usually get online? I'm not rushing or anything... just excited to play haha

Not entirely sure, but I know she's in Japan, so it's something like 6:30 AM at the moment.  It might be a few hours.

Oh I feel like I am posting late... Well I have A whole Harry Potter shelf! Owls and an expensive Quidditch chess set on top, the books, wands, and many other props... :D

And a full set of Slytherin school clothes :D

Oh and lots of snake jewelry XD

Oh I feel like I am posting late... Well I have A whole Harry Potter shelf! Owls and an expensive Quidditch chess set on top, the books, wands, and many other props... :D

And a full set of Slytherin school clothes :D

Oh and lots of snake jewelry XD

Hi! Welcome! *pulls out a comfy chair*

*pointedly looks at Tress*

Start now?

Excellent, excellent...

Only one trigger remains, and one player without a role, so... we're ready!

I will begin sending out role PMs shortly... when I do, I will post here in big, bold, red letters announcing no posting in the thread until I've finished and we're ready to start D1.

It'll be here before you know it!

DAY ONE HAS BEGUN.  YOU MAY NOW POST.

Day deadline is Wednesday, July 29, at 9:00 AM Mountain Standard Time, which is 12 Noon Eastern Daylight Time - countdown timer link below for the time zone impaired (including myself).

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150729T09&p0=197&msg=Day+One+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Not Voting (13): Clov, Razen, Laine, Taborline, Hallia, BFG, RTE, Rhea, Jagen, Cairos, Kronos, Lessa, Dice

Deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, July 29 at 9:00 AM MST:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150729T09&p0=197&msg=Day+One+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

Archived