DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

~ This will be a deadline game. The person who has the most votes at deadline will be lynched. Votes and unvotes will be accepted up until deadline - except at LYLO, when votes will be locked and cannot be changed - at that point it becomes a hammer game and the day phase will end when a majority is reached. In the event of a tie, the lynch will be determined by random.org from the players tied for the most votes.

~ Night actions may be changed after they are submitted up until the night deadline.

The answer, BFG, is yes. lol

Most votes is lynched but it goes up until deadline. Though I think your question is whether if we achieve a hammer, day automatically ends? Looking at the night rules, I would think not

Correct, day does not end when majority is reached - until LYLO, when votes are locked and you may not unvote. Until then you may reach a majority on someone and then unvote them for whatever reason. Only the person who has the most votes at the time of deadline (until LYLO) matters.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The triggers are listed in the dead thread, so when you die - or when the game ends - you'll get to see what happened :biggrin:

Almost there... we have two left!

is that 2 triggers haven't been hit at all, or 2 people haven't hit a unique trigger yet?

:wub:

Err, I know what I mean there.

One hasn't been hit at all.

One has been hit at least twice but the individuals already had a trigger.

If necessary once everyone has checked in I can randomize what's left, so we don't drag on forever - but we do have one person still to come say hello.

BFG I started reading April Fools the mafia game that can NEVER be named through pg10, then went to the end of the thread to read what happened and wow. I'm glad I could have a good laugh.

Ftfy :dry:

I'm just going to say I was dead N1, D2 had nothing to do with me :unsure: I'm still not sure if the DT for that was ever released :laugh:

BFG I started reading April Fools the mafia game that can NEVER be named through pg10, then went to the end of the thread to read what happened and wow. I'm glad I could have a good laugh.

I'm just going to say I was dead N1, D2 had nothing to do with me :unsure: I'm still not sure if the DT for that was ever released :laugh:

I was snowed in at a cabin in Colorado, and completely driven insane.

I was probably partly responsible but would prefer to forget it entirely :wink:

House of Cards really was much better.

I was snowed in at a cabin in Colorado, and completely driven insane.

I was probably partly responsible but would prefer to forget it entirely :wink:

House of Cards really was much better.

You played great, you only made POE due in part to inactivity, and in part because our 'seers' cleared both mafia by start day 2 :laugh:

Moving on, three months in therapy helped, I mean I haven't woken up screaming in terror for weeks now <3

Moving on, three months in therapy helped, I mean I haven't woken up screaming in terror for weeks now <3

haha!!! oh no

*keeps checking email*

I can't type a response with new reply box popping up!

You guys are chatty!

Sorry... I'm only this active on weekends if that helps. lol

I can make candles with my feet. Spaghetti is the food of the fairies. I really enjoyed Gary Oldman's performance in Prisoner of Azkaban.

I played in person a few times (Loups-garous), but was always a better narrator than a player. I tend to be pretty obvious as I have a very expressive face.

You should post smiles to indicate your inner thoughts imo

Good idea  :perrin:

haha!!! oh no

*keeps checking email*

You guys are chatty!

Sorry... I'm only this active on weekends if that helps. lol

Don't be sorry! I'm more active on weekends too! I'm just trying to get my homework done before company shoes up. LOL I keep getting distracted though. Wonder why that is.

*ponders*

*keeps checking email*

You guys are chatty!

Don't sweat it, I (at the least) have an inverse relationship with posting/activity. The more active the game, the less I post as I have to spend more time reading. Don't think I'm the only one :)

Archived