DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite house is House of Leaves, followed by whichever house Joffrey belongs to.

My favorite book is the book of skill radament drops in Act 2.

I haven't read Harry Potter since elementary school.

My favorite house is House of Leaves, followed by whichever house Joffrey belongs to.

Now I feel old...

Now I feel old...

Is OK.  I always feel old talking to Clov.  :laugh:

I wanna over 5-7 years. It's been ages. I used to play mafia with a group of people in person. I used to play mafia on a another forum and a few here and there on DM back in 2006 or 2007 lol.

Wow wow wow! Well I hope you have fun with this one!

There are a few triggers left - all but two have actually been hit at least once, but a few were hit by someone who had already triggered their role.

Keep posting peoples :wub:

I have this tea called Espresso Yourself and it's black tea and coffee. It's the best thing ever!

I'm on Pottermore quiet often and I'm a Gryffindor! A very good friend of mine is a Slytherin and she's awesome!

*goes back to reading GoF until day phase beings*

Wow Cairos...I had no idea it had been that long for you.

I can't remember the last time I played. It's been a while, but not as long as you!

Are they Hare Triggers, Tress?

Hare-Trigger-POSTER.jpg

No clue if I hit a trigger or not, haha.  Also have no idea what else I could possibly try!

Pottermore: I was on it for like the first weekend.  I got sorted into Ravenclaw.  Haven't been on it in a very long time though.

Yeah I'm super old. Been on DM since 2005/2006.

I have read the books in High School and all of them in a few days.

*triggers triggers triggers.....*

*waits to be sorted and see what this holds in store for everybody*

Espresso yourself, I like that!

I'm excited for this to start, it makes a break from cleaning my kitchen. 

I'm not actually certain how the triggering works, is there a list like "coffee, Ravenclaw, books, malevolent deities"?

That's what I think too. Certain words are trigger words and hopefully we can get most of them.

My favorite professor was Professor Minerva McGonagall. She was awesome in the last movie. I like her wits too!

I used to play mafia during church retreats. I played them with a seering and also with a nurse or healer. So this game will be similar I hope lol

I can make candles with my feet. Spaghetti is the food of the fairies. I really enjoyed Gary Oldman's performance in Prisoner of Azkaban.

I played in person a few times (Loups-garous), but was always a better narrator than a player. I tend to be pretty obvious as I have a very expressive face. 

I've never played mafia in person, but on forums, I've got a bit of experience.  Nowhere near the level of some of the other players though!

And Professor McGonagall was also my favorite professor.  Her and Professor Flitwick.  They teach my two favorite subjects at Hogwarts - Transfiguration and Charms.

In my (limited) understanding (this is the first trigger game I've played in, although I've spectated a couple)...

Triggers are typically stuff like phrases/words (probably related to HP/or the mods), first to post, first to quote, first to use colour in a post, first to bold, first to vote, first to post a gif, first to MQ, first to post twice in a row, fiftieth post, first to use a smilie... last to sign in may be one, which leaves one to find (or two, I dunno)

Tress said there are 13 triggers, since she's triggering the VT (as well) to prevent hunting based on whose likely to hit a trigger. Since some people have hit multiple triggers she'll have some method to determine which trigger they hit and presumably that person will be taken out of contention for future triggers they hit.

There are still 2 triggers to hit, 1(?) player left to check in, and so at least one person posting hasn't hit a trigger and likely more people haven't hit a unique trigger yet...

Archived