DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bbl. we're at the cake part of this birthday party. Lol

Mmm. Cake.

This is blatant catering to the mod, and I'm not going to stand for it.

*pouts in the corner*

It's only catering to the mod if I OFFER her cake. Which is wrong because that's bribery or something. Though apparently my bribery worked :laugh:

I'm just curious Alannalyn.

You seemed shocked by the vote. Just a strange reaction.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Odd vote. You think Cairos's reaction is weird yet vote Hallia (joke?) instead?

Hi BFG good morning

Not too much happening here...

You had cake though so that's good :) and I woke up late so have less time than normal to deal with my medusa hair :(

I do think it's weird but for now it's just noted. Besides, Dice is right in that he's new coming back.

I voted Hallia because she's the only one here who played my last game with me and I wanted to see her reaction. The flow of her vote was not in conjunction with my curiosity of Cairos' reaction.

Don't really have anything yet so I'm just screwing around I suppose lol

Medusa hair?! I had a good hair day earlier.. but since it fell flat and I had to straighten it. I really really really need to get a hair cut...

Yep. Problem?

not really

I do think it's weird but for now it's just noted. Besides, Dice is right in that he's new coming back.

I voted Hallia because she's the only one here who played my last game with me and I wanted to see her reaction. The flow of her vote was not in conjunction with my curiosity of Cairos' reaction.

Don't really have anything yet so I'm just screwing around I suppose lol

Medusa hair?! I had a good hair day earlier.. but since it fell flat and I had to straighten it. I really really really need to get a hair cut...

umm wasnt BFG and i in that game too?  cause you know its still happening actually lol

Aw I missed the science discussion.

I'm actually blogging a pyschopharamacology conference for the next couple of days so my activity may be a bit spotty.

Then again I'm supposed to use the rest of the week to finish chapters for my dissertation...  :rolleyes:

And yes adulting is indeed hard. Especially since I seem to have to do more and more of it lately. Ugh.

Anywho back to the game. I think Cairos' reaction was quite null. Would have been more surprised had he reacted differently TBH.

Mmm. Cake.
This is blatant catering to the mod, and I'm not going to stand for it.

*pouts in the corner*

It's only catering to the mod if I OFFER her cake. Which is wrong because that's bribery or something. Though apparently my bribery worked :laugh:

I'm just curious Alannalyn.

You seemed shocked by the vote. Just a strange reaction.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Odd vote. You think Cairos's reaction is weird yet vote Hallia (joke?) instead?

BFG plz :-(

I don't like this post. If I'm not mistaken, Hallia hasn't even checked in yet so its a pretty safe bet that Laine's vote was a joke/kick starter.

Also not a fan of the assumption she can't find his reaction weird and not (necessarily) scummy.

Archived