DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

I'm just curious Alannalyn.

You seemed shocked by the vote. Just a strange reaction.

[v]Hallia[/v]

I thought so too, but I think it's because it sounded like a fake reaction, rather than just being completely blown away by it.

Yeah that's kinda what I was getting at... kinda knee jerk like he's surprised to get a vote but doesn't know how to play it off?

Lol why you voting for me Clov!

This post (and the follow up with Dice, and the 'play nice' or similar comment following Dice's null reaction) suggest that she was finding it scummy. I appreciate this post comes a couple of posts after the vote on Hallia, but Cairos doesn't post inbetween (although he does before she talks to Dice).

The follow up on your vote looks good for early game play; the vote on Hallia (which I assumed to be a joke? (although I think it was a reaction fish now)) goes back to the fluff phase. The two in the same post looked odd together, hence the question.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone!  Beauty sleep is wonderful.  At least it would be if I had actually gotten some. :dry:

So I'll just sit here like a half-dead zombie until I eat breakfast so I'm at least partially awake.

Above was for Clov

MQ on phone is hard

I've read it a couple of times now and Im struggling to figure out where you stand on her (if you even have a read). Do you think the sequence comes off as fake? Unnatural?

Good morning everybody! I'm just checking in this morning. I will be away for most of the day. I have a biology exam and also biology lab after. This class with lab is about 5-6 hours long. I'll try to check in between.

Thanks Razen! Last minute studying before the exam! Ugh so this weekend I was busy at work and then of course we get held over. Oh yeah I work on the ambulance and here was a lot of emergencies!

And you've played with me Laine. We were in Star Wars for all of 24 hours together or something. I tried to lynch you over the godfather and got wrecked at night :p

Oh dang you're right. Yeah you died real quick. Not enough of a sample to know you in a game though

Oh I checked in and reacted alright!

Although, saying it was a "reaction test" is a little much

Test sounds so official! More of a nudge, and I liked your response, so I moved on

This post (and the follow up with Dice, and the 'play nice' or similar comment following Dice's null reaction) suggest that she was finding it scummy. I appreciate this post comes a couple of posts after the vote on Hallia, but Cairos doesn't post inbetween (although he does before she talks to Dice).

The follow up on your vote looks good for early game play; the vote on Hallia (which I assumed to be a joke? (although I think it was a reaction fish now)) goes back to the fluff phase. The two in the same post looked odd together, hence the question.

Normally I would be all over a reaction like Cairos' due to the odd reaction, but I failed to consider WT players and how they play (some are out of practice). So of course I'm going to back off and wait for more info, especially once I get a better feel of how Cairos is.

See below:

thought it was kinda null really. Clovs vote didnt have anything that was making it obvious that it was a joke so asking is fair enuff imo. especially coming from someone that is basically a noob

Meh. I'll play nice for now then. :dry:

I'm not sure why I need to explain anything BFG?

Above was for Clov

MQ on phone is hard

I've read it a couple of times now and Im struggling to figure out where you stand on her (if you even have a read). Do you think the sequence comes off as fake? Unnatural?

In general I thought Laine looked 'good' for her quick jumps on your kickstarter vote and subsequent follow ups. But Laine's sequence read (past tense) a little awkwardly; Questions Cairos (game play) -> finds him suspicious (game play) -> Votes Hallia as a joke (fluff) INSTEAD of the person she found suspicious -> Questions Dice about Cairos (game play) -> backs off Cairos (game play) -> Votes Dice (fluff).

Her explanation sort of explains the vote, suggests that the vote on Hallia wasn't entirely a joke, and the sequence makes more sense. Hence asking the question :)

I ~don't have a strong read on anybody at this point, but some nulls are organising themselves. Laine is probably at the town end of null, the sequence read/reads a little oddly but I don't think Mafia!Laine joins in so quickly at the start of game with 'positive' game play. Read in progress?

Normally I would be all over a reaction like Cairos' due to the odd reaction, but I failed to consider WT players and how they play (some are out of practice). So of course I'm going to back off and wait for more info, especially once I get a better feel of how Cairos is.

See below:

thought it was kinda null really. Clovs vote didnt have anything that was making it obvious that it was a joke so asking is fair enuff imo. especially coming from someone that is basically a noob

Meh. I'll play nice for now then. :dry:

I'm not sure why I need to explain anything BFG?

You don't? Or explained earlier the question I asked...

That response was for Clov (as I stated in the following post) who had just posted this:

I'll bbl. we're at the cake part of this birthday party. Lol

I'll bbl. we're at the cake part of this birthday party. Lol

Mmm. Cake.

This is blatant catering to the mod, and I'm not going to stand for it.

*pouts in the corner*

It's only catering to the mod if I OFFER her cake. Which is wrong because that's bribery or something. Though apparently my bribery worked :laugh:

I'm just curious Alannalyn.

You seemed shocked by the vote. Just a strange reaction.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Odd vote. You think Cairos's reaction is weird yet vote Hallia (joke?) instead?

BFG plz :-(

I don't like this post. If I'm not mistaken, Hallia hasn't even checked in yet so its a pretty safe bet that Laine's vote was a joke/kick starter.

Also not a fan of the assumption she can't find his reaction weird and not (necessarily) scummy.

My post was to explain why I thought you thought Cairo's reaction was scummy at the point at which I asked the question. You backing off the read added to the fact that I thought you thought Cairo's reaction was scummy, since you were 'backing off' the read???

I kind of feel that we're talking at cross purposes here.

I responded because I'd rather answer questions about myself than have Clov do that for me

But it wasn't a question about you :(

Clov asked me about my post questioning me, so I tried (evidently badly) to explain how I interpreted what I read this morning

Archived