DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

And i know my attitude isn't helpful and I'm hoping it makes someone slip up. Like our lurking scum who edged out of the conversation as soon as I started getting heat. Please explain that to me. FWIW, we have enough mislynches left to be wrong. But I don't think I'm wrong here.

I know you're trying to prompt me, but making me feel stupid is not the best way to get me to participate.

I'm not. Scum will sit back out of the conversation when things start going their way because they don't have to steer the conversation. It's gameplay, not personal

I know, but it was getting a bit heated :flamingsword:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good questions Mish.

As for the peeks, the problem is that BFG was uncertain in her language, so we can't be certain in her reads. We know they're there but we can't trust what she says to be accurate because she contradicts herself.

And i know my attitude isn't helpful and I'm hoping it makes someone slip up. Like our lurking scum who edged out of the conversation as soon as I started getting heat. Please explain that to me. FWIW, we have enough mislynches left to be wrong. But I don't think I'm wrong here.

I know you're trying to prompt me, but making me feel stupid is not the best way to get me to participate.

I'm not. Scum will sit back out of the conversation when things start going their way because they don't have to steer the conversation. It's gameplay, not personal

<3 I like to win. But I don't want you to feel like I'm being mean, so I'm sorry. I'm more hard headed and stubborn than anything.

For reference, this is where I talk through the peeks: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/95026-harry-potter-week-harry-potter-and-the-philosophers-stone-mafia-day-4/?view=findpost&p=3522246

And it wasn't just Clov pushing against clearing anyone, either. It was me, Clov, Raz, Kronos. I think only Rhea, Hally, Taborline, and maybe Sooh were putting any stock in peeks after we discounted it.

I have completly disregarded all BFG's leans too, because we can't know. It's a hopeless thing to base our reads on. Scum probably killed her because everyone was in consesus on a town read o her, she had a strong town game, and was a successfull town leader. I don't think they got that she was the seer. Does that make me scummy too, Tab?

Would you please find for me the post where you ISO'd Rhea, I am trying to multitask five things at once and don't have time to go back and look for that post, it would be much appreciated.

For the record, this is what I find troublesome with you:

So far, most of what you give as reasons for people being scummy, is a narrative. Instead of pointing out things in people's posts, voting patterns etc, almost all your suspicion is based on speculations. Like your original post that got you in trouble about Jagen subbing out, and the thing about Kronos subbing out, and Razen going after you being a personal thing, Clov letting you and Alanna go after each other... There's very little in your suspicioun backed up by evidence, it's mostly speculations. That is not a good look, especially this far out in the game. Especially when you need to be pushed to come up with reads.

Yes, I felt he was aggressively pushing me at one point to see if my train could get going instead of Hally's.

This is the only knock I have on Razen all game. He was early on Hallia and then moved off after she picked up steam and moved on you. His arguments have sounded good though, and he's probably been the player that's avoided locking in on one or two players through out.

O still think he looks good from Dice, as well. He's behind RTE for me, and probably Rhea after looking at how Hallia acted towards her, but he's still a decent amount ahead of kronos (my third choice after you/Lainel

Good questions Mish.

As for the peeks, the problem is that BFG was uncertain in her language, so we can't be certain in her reads. We know they're there but we can't trust what she says to be accurate because she contradicts herself.

<3 I like to win. But I don't want you to feel like I'm being mean, so I'm sorry. I'm more hard headed and stubborn than anything.

It's all good :smile:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Taborline (1): Laine

Clov (1): Mish

Laine (2): Razen, RTE

Not Voting (3): Clov, Taborline, Rhea

Deadline for Day 4 is Wednesday, August 5 at 9 PM MST/12 midnight EDT:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150805T21&p0=197&msg=Day+Four+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

DEADLINE IS IN 11-1/2 HOURS

Tress...could we get a new VC please.

Sorry for the delay - I was up until 2, so I woke up around 8:45 this morning... and apparently walking before coffee is dangerous, I had an argument with a piece of furniture that tried to tear my pinky toe and half my right knee off.    I need to train the cats to bring me coffee in bed.  :tongue

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Clov (2): Mish, Taborline

Not Voting (2): Clov, Rhea

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150805T21&p0=197&msg=Day+Four+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

@Mish - Sorry I have been inactive this day phase, I said I would be scarce. I also have an eye Dr appt for follow up and need to get to that pretty soon.

On that note, I will try to recap what I had in the post I lost.

Mish - Felt that Kronos was town, that hasn't changed. I like your reads so far. 

Clov - Still not feeling all that comfortable with you. You have been doing a good job of staying under the radar, looking pretty good in posts, but there's just something about you still being here that doesn't sit well. You haven't been on the mafia lynches and you haven't been NK'd. 

Razen - pretty much a town vibe from you all game. 

Taborline - Have you committed to anything? I kind of feel like you are a little bit here and little bit there. Playing it safe maybe? I'm not sure. 

RTE - I'm liking your reasoning all around.

Laine - Your certainty about Taborline being mafia is what worries me the most. That is something that only Ishy could pull off without looking bad. Sorry! It also bothers me when people constantly say they are town in their posts. It might just be a pet peeve of mine, but that is something that just gives me a certain wariness. If you are town, you haven't been making yourself look very good. While I feel like you have been trying to make good points, I also think your posts have been contradictory, and now you just seem desperate. Its really hard to tell if your desperation is out of  being scared townie or scared mafia.

So my bottom two are still Clov and Laine. There's just something a little more unsettling with Clov though. It's like he's just too calm. 

[v]Clov[/v]

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Clov (3): Mish, Taborline, Rhea

Not Voting (1): Clov

[v]Taborline[/v]

My hassling of Alanna was to hopefully make Tab feel I could be on their side to see what would come out. I am not at all convinced by it. She now following on my vote when she just called me slightly scummy seals the deal for me today.

Oh Tab! You committed! Nevermind!

I did!

[v]Taborline[/v]

My hassling of Alanna was to hopefully make Tab feel I could be on their side to see what would come out. I am not at all convinced by it. She now following on my vote when she just called me slightly scummy seals the deal for me today.

Well I wasn't going to vote for myself, and I explained that I don't think it's Laine. Without a read on Rhea, and not knowing about you, who else to go for?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Taborline (2): Laine, Mish
Clov (2): Taborline, Rhea

Not Voting (1): Clov

I really think Clov still being here is a pretty big red flag. (Clov, that's a compliment!). 

Who do you think we will gain the most information from if we are wrong and they flip town?

From the way that I'm looking at this, Clov, Taborline, and Laine are the last three suspects.  As such, I wouldn't mind lynching any of them.

The order I'd want to go is this:

1. Laine

2. Taborline

3. Clov

But I'm open to switching Laine and Taborline.

Archived