DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

I'm not overly bothered on why Clov is still alive, my tunnel is too strong, obviously. :dry:

While Rhea wouldn't be my first pick, I do expect that Hallia must have tried to distance from the last scummate.

What do others think?

I do believe she would.  Do you have someone in mind?

For lynch order I'd be more likely to go Tab.

That's it. Endgame. If I had to pick others... Tab Clov Rhea. But that's unlikely.

RTE did you even read my posts?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not overly bothered on why Clov is still alive, my tunnel is too strong, obviously. :dry:

While Rhea wouldn't be my first pick, I do expect that Hallia must have tried to distance from the last scummate.

What do others think?

That's it. Endgame. If I had to pick others... Tab Clov Rhea. But that's unlikely.

I can't decide if this makes me know you're town or not. If you were scum, pushing so hard is too obvious and then tomorrow you're done. But is it so obvious that you would win yourself a reprieve as no scum would be that stupid?

What do others think?

No. Not yet. Send me your email and I'll show you what they look like via email and you'll know why :dry: 

Clov being alive made me wonder if he wasn't left in for confusion.

She makes a good point!!!

Wow Laine you just jumped at that one didn't you?

No, sorry. Clov's play hasn't been ambiguous enough to follow that line of reasoning. Mish's idea was better articulated and explained though. 

But that would imply that someone would have to know what Clov's reputation is, correct?

But that would imply that someone would have to know what Clov's reputation is, correct?

Well yes of course. I'm honestly offended that the mafia QT didn't mention how strong a townie I am.

Wow it's just getting dirty now huh? Our two biggest suspects today just shouting and pointing fingers at each other :laugh:

Well, with numbers we hopefully can't lose this game. Wish we had a vig shot or something. Would be great. 

I haven't gone full Zander yet with the CAPS and !!!! and lolololols so we're still good.

Besides, I can keep it civil

RTE: my WoTs hold all the information to clear me town and show Tab is mafia. I'm sorry if the format sucks?

What about all the information that suggests you aren't town that others have posted?

You can't just point at what works for you.

Well yes of course. I'm honestly offended that the mafia QT didn't mention how strong a townie I am.

Now how would you know what they're mentioning or not?

RTE: my WoTs hold all the information to clear me town and show Tab is mafia. I'm sorry if the format sucks?

What about all the information that suggests you aren't town that others have posted?

I have addressed those concerns and I'm not worried because I know my own alignment is town. I also have done a crap ton of attempts at game solve.

:dry: Razen. I'm talking about Taborline's mafia QT.

I have addressed those concerns and I'm not worried because I know my own alignment is town. I also have done a crap ton of attempts at game solve.

Don't you think they'd have killed you if they felt you were that strong of town?

Not really, I've been far too scummy this game and it's in their best interests to keep me alive for a mislynch. It helps that I buddied with Dice on D1 and town read Hally as well at first. My bad reads this game make me a prime target for a mislynch and not a prime candidate for NK.

Don't you think they'd have killed you if they felt you were that strong of town?

post-49374-ashton-kutcher-BURN-gif-Imgur

Not really, I've been far too scummy this game and it's in their best interests to keep me alive for a mislynch. It helps that I buddied with Dice on D1 and town read Hally as well at first. My bad reads this game make me a prime target for a mislynch and not a prime candidate for NK.

This totally contradicts your reasoning for why you should have been mentioned as "strong town"

Sorry Laine, this is not a strong town game for you. You just said why.

This totally contradicts your reasoning for why you should have been mentioned as "strong town"

Sorry Laine, this is not a strong town game for you. You just said why.

Normally strong town. Everyone has slumps. I'm not being contradictory. I have better standards for myself usually LOL

When Taborline flips mafia, I hope you eat your words.

Not a big deal. I'm pretty sure it's one of you two, with a hint of Rhea. 

I haven't even voted yet. I've never seen you be this defensive.

So are you mad townie or desperate scum? 

Archived