DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

Not really, I've been far too scummy this game and it's in their best interests to keep me alive for a mislynch. It helps that I buddied with Dice on D1 and town read Hally as well at first. My bad reads this game make me a prime target for a mislynch and not a prime candidate for NK.

Proving my point.  So why would you think that they'd be mentioning how townie you're acting?  You're not coming across that way to me, at least with how you've voted.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, I've been far too scummy this game and it's in their best interests to keep me alive for a mislynch. It helps that I buddied with Dice on D1 and town read Hally as well at first. My bad reads this game make me a prime target for a mislynch and not a prime candidate for NK.

This totally contradicts your reasoning for why you should have been mentioned as "strong town"

Sorry Laine, this is not a strong town game for you. You just said why.

Normally strong town. Everyone has slumps. I'm not being contradictory. I have better standards for myself usually LOL

I agree with that. But you just said you should have been on Mafia QT as strong scum.

This has been a game of contradictions for you :tongue:

When Taborline flips mafia, I hope you eat your words.

Not a big deal. I'm pretty sure it's one of you two, with a hint of Rhea. 

I haven't even voted yet. I've never seen you be this defensive.

So are you mad townie or desperate scum? 

I want to find out.  Vote: Laine.

I'm not overly bothered on why Clov is still alive, my tunnel is too strong, obviously. :dry:

So you're just gonna ignore his VERY strange voting pattern? Why?

Clov being alive made me wonder if he wasn't left in for confusion.

She makes a good point!!!

This... I don't even know what you're onto here alanna.

But I'm pretty very sure he's town. 93%.

Or a deep deep deep wolf. Which... no. I'm not going to think about that.

Why aren't you going to think about that? Why do you refuse to leave your tunnel and look at other options?

But that would imply that someone would have to know what Clov's reputation is, correct?

^This.

I'm feeling snarky today

It's not helpful.

But that would imply that someone would have to know what Clov's reputation is, correct?

Well yes of course. I'm honestly offended that the mafia QT didn't mention how strong a townie I am.

And now you're implying Razen is scum because he questions you?

I honestly, really can't decide if you are being annoyingly stubborn town or just completly fed up mafia at this point. It seems like you are taunting us to lynch you. Why are you being so unhelpful? Why do you refuse to look at other options? You are not being a good resource for town. And if you actually are town, then get your stuff together and start helping out.

Laine the problem is Tabor flipping town wouldn't make you town. And you've given much more content-wise than she has. Therefore we have a lot more to go on with your flip than hers. If Tabor was town and you got lynched tomorrow and you're town then we'd be even further in the hole. So I think it's best we start with you.

On a sidenote, if Clov is still alive by the next two day phases and it's LYLO, (and there has been a kill every night) lynch Clov (instead of say Rhea who would be my third choice otherwise).

[v] Laine [/v] 

Why would I be pushing to lynch Taborline so hard if I knew y'all were just going to turn around tomorrow and lynch me and I would lose as scum? That makes no sense dragging it out. I would call this more of a "mad townie" attitude because I'm SO SURE and I'm trying to get that across to you people.

If I were you I would be looking at Tab who is sitting back now that I'm getting heat. It's only a matter of time before she flips her read of me again to fit what's going on in the thread.

She doesn't even know who the last mafia could be because we all look town to her :rolleyes:

Proving my point.  So why would you think that they'd be mentioning how townie you're acting?  You're not coming across that way to me, at least with how you've voted.

I think I've played a very townie game with very bad reads.

Why would I be pushing to lynch Taborline so hard if I knew y'all were just going to turn around tomorrow and lynch me and I would lose as scum? That makes no sense dragging it out. I would call this more of a "mad townie" attitude because I'm SO SURE and I'm trying to get that across to you people.

If I were you I would be looking at Tab who is sitting back now that I'm getting heat. It's only a matter of time before she flips her read of me again to fit what's going on in the thread.

She doesn't even know who the last mafia could be because we all look town to her :rolleyes:

I think I've played a very townie game with very bad reads.

And given those reads you could then also be wrong about Tabor?

When does Day end? I'm really having a hard time figuring out Laine here. Town or Scum Frustration? 

Tab: A complete and thourough list of reads please.

RTE, I'd like a breakdown on your case on Rhea, because I really don't see it and I think you might have a case of tunnel. Also, help me see why Alanna would be a better lynch than Clov today.

Razen, please keep on like you've done.

Alanna, I need you to talk to me. I really need you to tell me why you are ignoring all others in this thread over Tab. I don't see how the case on her is stronger than the case on you or Clov, so you gotta talk to me.

Rhea, input would be appreciated, I'm not sure I remember seeing much from you this day.

Clov, please explain your strange vote pattern. Stat.

@Mish
His strange voting pattern? What about MY strange voting pattern? We can't both be mafia. I don't think either are.

Next post: sarcasm.

I'm tunneling becasue I'm right.

My list:
Alanna
Razen
Clov (possible deep wolf)
RTE
Mish
Rhea

Taborline

I don't think Razen is scum at all lol

Unhelpful?? I laid my thoughts out on a platter earlier and nobody is reading the posts I made! Unhelpful is NOT the word I would use here. I'm also not looking at other options because I think I've had scum pegged since d1 and nobody is latching on. Why? Because she's new? Has no reads? Isn't pro town? Made a scum slip? I don't get it.

@Mish

His strange voting pattern? What about MY strange voting pattern? We can't both be mafia. I don't think either are.

Next post: sarcasm.

I'm tunneling becasue I'm right.

My list:

Alanna

Razen

Clov (possible deep wolf)

RTE

Mish

Rhea

Taborline

I don't think Razen is scum at all lol

Unhelpful?? I laid my thoughts out on a platter earlier and nobody is reading the posts I made! Unhelpful is NOT the word I would use here. I'm also not looking at other options because I think I've had scum pegged since d1 and nobody is latching on. Why? Because she's new? Has no reads? Isn't pro town? Made a scum slip? I don't get it.

I always find strang behaviour from more experienced members more worrysome than newbies. That's just how I works.

I know that both you and Clov can't be scum. That's why I'm asking each of you questions and asking you to co-operate with me. I need to figure out wich is wich. Right now, I leaning to you are very flustered, frustrated, annoyed, and emotional town. It's hurtful for yourself and for town if that's the case. I want to work with you, but I don't feel comfortable in you completly dismissing my suspicion about Clov to keep hammering on Tab. I'm still trying to decide if Tab is flustered newbie or town or flustered newbie mafia, and you hammering away at her doesn't help, it only makes her go snide, defensive and snarky. I want to see what she contributes if the current discussion changes pace.

Tab: A complete and thourough list of reads please.

RTE, I'd like a breakdown on your case on Rhea, because I really don't see it and I think you might have a case of tunnel. Also, help me see why Alanna would be a better lynch than Clov today.

Razen, please keep on like you've done.

Alanna, I need you to talk to me. I really need you to tell me why you are ignoring all others in this thread over Tab. I don't see how the case on her is stronger than the case on you or Clov, so you gotta talk to me.

Rhea, input would be appreciated, I'm not sure I remember seeing much from you this day.

Clov, please explain your strange vote pattern. Stat.

Razen: cleared via Dice lynch on d1. No reason to believe he could ever be scum.

Clov: pretty obvious townie, been asking good questions, prodding where needed. Potential for deep wolf, but I'm not getting that feeling from him. Town here.

RTE: Opposing lynch to mafia, steadily improved since d1. Helps he was on the Dice train, but that's also self-preservation. First on Hallia wagon.

Mish: don't know much. Got a town spew feel from Kronos though

Rhea: Has been steadily improving. Hallia fos/push in her favor

Taborline: Scum slip. No reads. Scummy behavior. Defended by BOTH members of the mafia. Refused to vote at EOD1 where she was present and couldn't make a decision. Many other reasons... I can link you to my ISO?

And i know my attitude isn't helpful and I'm hoping it makes someone slip up. Like our lurking scum who edged out of the conversation as soon as I started getting heat. Please explain that to me. FWIW, we have enough mislynches left to be wrong. But I don't think I'm wrong here.

My list:

Me

Mish: I partially agree with whoever said before that it would be too odd for the last scum to swap out at the last moment, but what better disguise? I had suspected Kronos back on D1, but got nothing overly scummy from him from then onwards. So my yellow here is a null.

Razen: As I said to Laine, I had felt his pushes were uncharacteristic based on his play so far in the game, odd he would go for me so vehemently at the end of the day, but in the end he did give a vote for Hallia to get her lynched and it would not have made sense if he were scum.

Clov: The fact that he's still can go either way - he could either be the last scum, or left in the game to confuse everyone else. Cairos was a null kill, BFG was a smart kill, and Sooh was another null kill for Town trying to figure out what's going on. Dice didn't get any time in the game really, and Hally seemed honestly occupied (no time to contribute to QT?), so for that level of intelligent kills, whoever is left would be pretty good at this game. This could be a vote against him.

RTE: I've felt RTE has been clear from the beginning, based on his voting patterns on D1 and he's never really given me a cause to doubt him since then.

Rhea: The first I'd really looked at Rhea was in my post above.

Laine: You're honestly not my first choice, I don't think you'd be doing this today if you were scum. You would have a long time to last after today, and making such a fuss wouldn't be a good idea. I do think you have done a lot of proper game solving, and "town spewed" quite a bit.

And i know my attitude isn't helpful and I'm hoping it makes someone slip up. Like our lurking scum who edged out of the conversation as soon as I started getting heat. Please explain that to me. FWIW, we have enough mislynches left to be wrong. But I don't think I'm wrong here.

I know you're trying to prompt me, but making me feel stupid is not the best way to get me to participate.

I know you're trying to prompt me, but making me feel stupid is not the best way to get me to participate.

I'm not. Scum will sit back out of the conversation when things start going their way because they don't have to steer the conversation. It's gameplay, not personal

My list:

Me

Mish: I partially agree with whoever said before that it would be too odd for the last scum to swap out at the last moment, but what better disguise? I had suspected Kronos back on D1, but got nothing overly scummy from him from then onwards. So my yellow here is a null.

Razen: As I said to Laine, I had felt his pushes were uncharacteristic based on his play so far in the game, odd he would go for me so vehemently at the end of the day, but in the end he did give a vote for Hallia to get her lynched and it would not have made sense if he were scum.

Clov: The fact that he's still can go either way - he could either be the last scum, or left in the game to confuse everyone else. Cairos was a null kill, BFG was a smart kill, and Sooh was another null kill for Town trying to figure out what's going on. Dice didn't get any time in the game really, and Hally seemed honestly occupied (no time to contribute to QT?), so for that level of intelligent kills, whoever is left would be pretty good at this game. This could be a vote against him.

RTE: I've felt RTE has been clear from the beginning, based on his voting patterns on D1 and he's never really given me a cause to doubt him since then.

Laine: You're honestly not my first choice, I don't think you'd be doing this today if you were scum. You would have a long time to last after today, and making such a fuss wouldn't be a good idea. I do think you have done a lot of proper game solving, and "town spewed" quite a bit.

Why would it be a good disguise for Kronos to swap out? He wasn't getting much heat or attention. If he was mafia, it would make more sense for him to stay and let town kill itself. That argument is null. Is there anything about the way Kronos post, or the way I have posted, that seem scummy? If so, please do show what and why.

Did you suspect Clov at all before I came in today and made my case? Anything in his game that makes him scummy to you, or is it just the speculation you've posted here?

List about your preferred order of lynches please, like the list I made a page or so back. Nr 1 lynch first, and least willing to lynch at the bottom. I'd also like to see you back that up with a vote. We have 16 hours left to deadline and you haven't voted this Day.

My list:

Me

Why would it be a good disguise for Kronos to swap out? He wasn't getting much heat or attention. If he was mafia, it would make more sense for him to stay and let town kill itself + a replacement always gets more attention, especially when the former person in the slot was very quiet and is replaced by a player others expect to be vocal (me) . That argument is null. Is there anything about the way Kronos post, or the way I have posted, that seem scummy? If so, please do show what and why.

Did you suspect Clov at all before I came in today and made my case? Anything in his game that makes him scummy to you, or is it just the speculation you've posted here?

List about your preferred order of lynches please, like the list I made a page or so back. Nr 1 lynch first, and least willing to lynch at the bottom. I'd also like to see you back that up with a vote. We have 16 hours left to deadline and you haven't voted this Day.

EBWOP

My list:

Me

Why would it be a good disguise for Kronos to swap out? He wasn't getting much heat or attention. If he was mafia, it would make more sense for him to stay and let town kill itself. That argument is null. Is there anything about the way Kronos post, or the way I have posted, that seem scummy? If so, please do show what and why.

That was why my orange for you is a null - it gives me nothing and despite one mildly scummy looking post on K's behalf early on, I have nothing.

I did an ISO on Clov's D3 (http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/95026-harry-potter-week-harry-potter-and-the-philosophers-stone-mafia-day-4/page-59?do=findComment&comment=3523474) His directing us away from trying to find the peek, saying she never 100% stated it (Why would she out herself?) and that we can't know (But scum obviously got something from her?)

I had been leaning towards a scum read on Laine at that point, but reading it now with the roles reversed it makes me really wonder about him and if he's just letting Laine kill both me and herself over the next couple of days.

My list would be:

Razen

RTE

Laine

Mish

Rhea/Clov

Archived