DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game everyone!

I'm sorry again to Tab, I was sucky to you this game

Also, sorry to the town for me being useless.

Thanks Tress for the game!

Awesome job Town

<3

You were right on my peeks though, I hadn't peeked RTE or Tabor :laugh:

Loved the WIM and cases <3

gg all

welcome back Mish :wub:

great scenes tresswife :wub:

What about MY death scenes?  Tress and Seph are terrified of me now, I think..

Indeed.

For those who wondered, Sooh and Razen's death scenes were adapted from the official night action PM's.

Clov's version of both were slightly more disturbing :unsure:

Clov found them both :dry:

Cairos through POE and I removed Kronos from the suspect list Day 2 having said Day 1 that I could never read him... I viewed Clov Night 2, I would (probably) have been after him Day 3 regardless, but decided I needed the peek backup to shore up my convictions :/

***** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION *****

Rip Sooh's lungs out of her still-beating chest, feed them to the wolves.  Eat well my children, we are going to kill them all.

Sending this now, because sometiems I try to sleep.  I will submit it again when I wake up at 2:30 in the morning for a drink, but I'd like to have it available for a quick copy/paste.

**** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION ****

Stab Razen  through his heart with his own wand, sinking my claws into his chest cavity as I do it.  I want to see the look of despair on his face as his eyes turn as cold and dead as my own....

The Hellhounds await a meal, but this is not the flesh they crave.  Razen was a good puppet, and he danced beautifully below the midnight moon's glow...

Rhea was going to be the NK this coming night.  I hadn't worked on the verbiage yet, but the TL;DR is that I was going to rip her intestine out and then use it as rope to hang and crucify her.

***** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION *****

Rip Sooh's lungs out of her still-beating chest, feed them to the wolves.  Eat well my children, we are going to kill them all.

Sending this now, because sometiems I try to sleep.  I will submit it again when I wake up at 2:30 in the morning for a drink, but I'd like to have it available for a quick copy/paste.

**** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION ****

Stab Razen  through his heart with his own wand, sinking my claws into his chest cavity as I do it.  I want to see the look of despair on his face as his eyes turn as cold and dead as my own....

The Hellhounds await a meal, but this is not the flesh they crave.  Razen was a good puppet, and he danced beautifully below the midnight moon's glow...

Rhea was going to be the NK this coming night.  I hadn't worked on the verbiage yet, but the TL;DR is that I was going to rip her intestine out and then use it as rope to hang and crucify her.

Clov :wub:

Archived