DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL honour to Razen for this win! He was the one that made me look into Clov.

Tab, I think you played as well as you could with the cards you were dealt this game! I'm sorry for making the lynch on you happen, but I needed to resolve you and Alanna, and I knew if Clov was the last mafia, I would need Alanna's casing skillzzzzz.

I'm really happy I got to play in this game a little bit :laugh: Tressgames <3

gg all

welcome back Mish :wub:

great scenes tresswife :wub:

Thank you dear :wub:

Sorry for the multiposting :laugh:

Sooh, WOW girl you can play! :biggrin:

Kronos, Rhea, this was a really good game for both of you!

Alanna, it might not have been your best game ever reads-wise, but you never gave up, you kept on fighting for town, and that's the most important factor! Your case on Clov was a very important point, it made him have to defend himself with that rather lame (sorry Clov!) case on RTE and clinched the deal. Attagirl :wub:

BFG, stop doubting yourself re:deadthread, you did great!

And Tress :wub: Fantastic game and modding as always! Why you haven't gotten an EMPY yet for your modding is beyond me! :wub:

Great game everyone!

I'm sorry again to Tab, I was sucky to you this game

Also, sorry to the town for me being useless.

Thanks Tress for the game!

Awesome job Town

<3

It's okay! I didn't do myself any favours as your reads were good based on the info I gave you. Some of the things you pulled up were just me blundering, and I couldn't come up with a good enough case against Clov to actually make a difference at the end. 

At least 20 quotes.  I'm too lazy to test beyond that, but remmeber, nested quotes count - so if there's a long quote discussion in one and you don't need it, cut it.

The issue was then cutting it, but I will remember 20 for the future, thank you :smile:

Zander don't read this game, you'll be disappointed in me and not trust me when we town together next.

Alanna GOAT and ofc Ill trust you....unless your scum....lololololololol

I think from those PM's, you can clearly tell that Sooh and Razen were mafia and I was purging our lovely village from evil.

Zander + Clov = villabros4life

LDO

At least 20 quotes.  I'm too lazy to test beyond that, but remmeber, nested quotes count - so if there's a long quote discussion in one and you don't need it, cut it.

The issue was then cutting it, but I will remember 20 for the future, thank you :smile:

I think it might be 30 now?

***** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION *****

Rip Sooh's lungs out of her still-beating chest, feed them to the wolves.  Eat well my children, we are going to kill them all.

Sending this now, because sometiems I try to sleep.  I will submit it again when I wake up at 2:30 in the morning for a drink, but I'd like to have it available for a quick copy/paste.

**** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION ****

Stab Razen  through his heart with his own wand, sinking my claws into his chest cavity as I do it.  I want to see the look of despair on his face as his eyes turn as cold and dead as my own....

The Hellhounds await a meal, but this is not the flesh they crave.  Razen was a good puppet, and he danced beautifully below the midnight moon's glow...

Rhea was going to be the NK this coming night.  I hadn't worked on the verbiage yet, but the TL;DR is that I was going to rip her intestine out and then use it as rope to hang and crucify her.

Oh my!!! 

I was going to give you kudos for playing such a good game but, um.....this. ^ ^

Sorry for the multiposting :laugh:

Sooh, WOW girl you can play! :biggrin:

Kronos, Rhea, this was a really good game for both of you!

Alanna, it might not have been your best game ever reads-wise, but you never gave up, you kept on fighting for town, and that's the most important factor! Your case on Clov was a very important point, it made him have to defend himself with that rather lame (sorry Clov!) case on RTE and clinched the deal. Attagirl :wub:

BFG, stop doubting yourself re:deadthread, you did great!

And Tress :wub: Fantastic game and modding as always! Why you haven't gotten an EMPY yet for your modding is beyond me! :wub:

Thanks Mish! It's been a long time!

Tress....AWESOME game!!!

I have nothing polite to say here, so I'll say nothing.

:tongue:

Rip Sooh's lungs out of her still-beating chest, feed them to the wolves.  Eat well my children, we are going to kill them all.

Sending this now, because sometiems I try to sleep.  I will submit it again when I wake up at 2:30 in the morning for a drink, but I'd like to have it available for a quick copy/paste.

Stab Razen  through his heart with his own wand, sinking my claws into his chest cavity as I do it.  I want to see the look of despair on his face as his eyes turn as cold and dead as my own....

The Hellhounds await a meal, but this is not the flesh they crave.  Razen was a good puppet, and he danced beautifully below the midnight moon's glow...

Rhea was going to be the NK this coming night.  I hadn't worked on the verbiage yet, but the TL;DR is that I was going to rip her intestine out and then use it as rope to hang and crucify her.

Oh my!!! 

I was going to give you kudos for playing such a good game but, um.....this. ^ ^

I was only going to do it because I care. <3

Since I forgot to say this before, it was nice to meet those of you I've never played with before.  It's always great to have some newer faces in games, and I hope to see you in the main mafia forum for more games. :)

Oh my!!! 

I was only going to do it because I care. <3

Since I forgot to say this before, it was nice to meet those of you I've never played with before.  It's always great to have some newer faces in games, and I hope to see you in the main mafia forum for more games. :)

</3

And yes, was great to play/uhm replay with all of you!!! :blush:

When that happens to me, I just open up another tab to the game and split it up, posting twice.  If you just mean lengthwise.  If you mean you tried to edit a quote and then it kept nesting the quotes instead, then a closing tag ([/quote ] without the space) was missing.  When THAT happens to me, I open full editor and try to match up the tags to find the missing one.  

There.  Clear as mud ;).  

Great job on your first game :).

You all did so well!  It was an enjoyable game to follow along.  

Archived