DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... out of our confirmed town, who do you think the mafia will choose tonight? lol

I'm not answering that question because I don't want to inadvertently help them.

But they should shoot me, because I'm going to #solve 100% tomorrow based on the NK target.

lol you see the whats funny here right,,,,lol

Why we should lynch Seph tomorrow:

Has buddied up to Zander (consensus town)
Has kept Dice in town lean all game
Tried to derail RTE train with Maw vote (and overall tunneling on Mawt)

Never answered my question on why N1 flip made Mawt/Sooh scum

So if we see a Seph flip, this could help us out with Dice and hopefully further confirm Mawt

Well that's the weirdest wakeup yet in this game. I was pretty sure about the sooh lynch.

Glad to see I've been vetted, although Verb is absolutely correct about the Godfather thing.

need alot more then this

So... out of our confirmed town, who do you think the mafia will choose tonight? lol

I'm not answering that question because I don't want to inadvertently help them.

But they should shoot me, because I'm going to #solve 100% tomorrow based on the NK target.

lol you see the whats funny here right,,,,lol

Working as intended, lol.

Why we should lynch Seph tomorrow:

Has buddied up to Zander (consensus town)  so what if town!seph had a good read?

Has kept Dice in town lean all game  this doesn't matter - town!seph could be making a good or bad read here

Tried to derail RTE train with Maw vote (and overall tunneling on Mawt) if Mawt turns out to be a GF, then this looks even better for town!seph, btw

Never answered my question on why N1 flip made Mawt/Sooh scum  same as above

So if we see a Seph flip, this could help us out with Dice and hopefully further confirm Mawt

But if Mawt is a GF, then a seph villager loses us the game.  Check out my comments in red.

My point is that we should not lynch tomorrow based solely on Laine's claimed results.  We can and should take them into consideration barring a cc tomorrow morning, but we need to make a more informed lynch tomorrow than just 'follow the Cop'.

Well that's the weirdest wakeup yet in this game. I was pretty sure about the sooh lynch.

Glad to see I've been vetted, although Verb is absolutely correct about the Godfather thing.

need alot more then this

That was my "I'm awake now" post. I will be posting more.

Also. I've been running some numbers. I feel like the starting roster was one of these:

3 Mafia (1 nightly kill, 1 1-shot kill)

10 Villagers (1 Vig with a nightly kill)

or

3 Mafia (1 nightly kill)

1 Serial Killer (1 nightly kill)

9 Villagers (1 Vig with a 1-shot kill)

In either case I think Verbal is correct in saying we have only one more mislynch before we lose.

My point is that we should not lynch tomorrow based solely on Laine's claimed results.  We can and should take them into consideration barring a cc tomorrow morning, but we need to make a more informed lynch tomorrow than just 'follow the Cop'.

This is a very good point.

Also, mods, could we get a scene for the Talya kill?

Ok I am around everyone, I am sorry I missed yesterday but work was hectic and I passed out as soon as I got home.
I apparently missed quite a bit, what I am most curious about is alanna, why did you claim during a night phase, and can you explain to me why you chose who you chose. 

That last post was for Verbal.

Agreed Mawt. I'm wondering about the vig stuff. It worries me tonight

Yeah. Right now worst case I think is 2 scum 1 SK 4 town. If we lose 2 townies that turns into 2 1 2, which I think still leaves us with another day to solve. Can I get confirmation on that? that's not an instant loss for town?

In any case... Whoever has that extra kill, think carefully about who you shoot. Even an SK at this point wants to make sure at least one more mafioso goes down before town gets too thinned out.

if you look back at BPV post it states likely a SK and a GF type character.  does SK come up town when peeked?

They shouldn't come up as town. I've seen it where cops get a result of either 'Town' or 'Not Town' and also where they get a result of 'Town', 'Mafia', or 'Third Party'

Archived