• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount D3.3.5

Sooh (4) - Mawt, Dice, Zander, Verbal

Seph (1) - Sooh

Hybrid hammer. 7 alive, 4 for majority.

Deadline Monday 19:30 GMT.

Either Mawt or Dice is a wolf imo.  I've been a clear villager, and I will not allow any of you to tinfoil on me at this point.

Well I'm thinking we had 1xvig shot(s) on night one, and that's why we had three kills but we may still have a vig. I checked Verbal n1 and Mawt n2. I'm pretty sure at this point that Zander is town, so I didn't see a need to check him. So that leaves Dice and Seph as mafia.

Well I'm thinking we had 1xvig shot(s) on night one, and that's why we had three kills but we may still have a vig. I checked Verbal n1 and Mawt n2. I'm pretty sure at this point that Zander is town, so I didn't see a need to check him. So that leaves Dice and Seph as mafia.

very interesting claim here

Laine, sorry I nudged you there, but I saw the Cop hint pretty strongly, and I knew the wolves likely did as well.  I needed it on record.

If there is a cop cc to be had, it needs to NOT BE TONIGHT.  If Laine is a wolf, they will hold the NK shot until a cc comes through tonight.  If no cc, the Doc needs to protect Laine.  I understand this will allow the wolves to Doc hunt, but that's ok if she's really the Cop.

She's basically clearing 2 live players.

Zander, don't fail on me now. Let's win this for town, okay?

Oh I really really wanna believe you.....like really bad,  I'm thinking there has to be a wolf between you and Verb but you claim he's cleared so that means Im way off base or your both are.

Dice's inactivity pings me as well.

seph has trended down for me as well

Maw slighlt town.

Now do I believe you or not....

Laine, sorry I nudged you there, but I saw the Cop hint pretty strongly, and I knew the wolves likely did as well.  I needed it on record.

If there is a cop cc to be had, it needs to NOT BE TONIGHT.  If Laine is a wolf, they will hold the NK shot until a cc comes through tonight.  If no cc, the Doc needs to protect Laine.  I understand this will allow the wolves to Doc hunt, but that's ok if she's really the Cop.

She's basically clearing 2 live players.

im not knowledgeable in all the roles and terms but if shes Town she never makes it through the night does she?

and if shes a wolf why wouldnt they NK another town?

and is CC cop claim?

This is not making sense to me.

Zander, I brought Verbal up to solid town after N1, after N2 I put Mawt above you on my list. You questioned it. I've been trying to be pretty clear cut about this. lol

yes this makes more sense to be atp with the claim....lol.

So if I'm lying to get the "real" cop to come out, it's better that they not so that they are safe for another night. Verbal's just covering all bases, here.

okay that makes sense. 

Archived