DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you look back at BPV post it states likely a SK and a GF type character.  does SK come up town when peeked?

SK is 3rd party, Vig is town

i know...what i wasnt sure of was if a cop peeks an SK does he SK or Town like a GF

Agreed, I suppose. I just feel so sure.

Homework: go back and study, come back with solid reads outside of my views?**

Yes, definitely.  I don't want to discount them, but with (most likely) MYLO coming into tomorrow, we can't be hasty.

My point is that we should not lynch tomorrow based solely on Laine's claimed results.  We can and should take them into consideration barring a cc tomorrow morning, but we need to make a more informed lynch tomorrow than just 'follow the Cop'.

This is a very good point.

Also, mods, could we get a scene for the Talya kill?

I'm concerned that you're being very agreeable to me even though I'm directly stating you could be a GF.

if you look back at BPV post it states likely a SK and a GF type character.  does SK come up town when peeked?

SK is 3rd party, Vig is town

i know...what i wasnt sure of was if a cop peeks an SK does he SK or Town like a GF

Normally a SK will not come up as town.

Which post? I'm reading that as BulletProof Vest.

My ISO on Sooh

Yes, definitely.  I don't want to discount them, but with (most likely) MYLO coming into tomorrow, we can't be hasty.

My point is that we should not lynch tomorrow based solely on Laine's claimed results.  We can and should take them into consideration barring a cc tomorrow morning, but we need to make a more informed lynch tomorrow than just 'follow the Cop'.

I'm concerned that you're being very agreeable to me even though I'm directly stating you could be a GF.

Kinda confused about that. You're not wrong, I could be a GF. You could also be a GF. I'm not, and I don't think you are either. I'm not going to be offended by you playing well. If you put up a full case on me I'll start refuting it, but... It's mafia, paranoia is the only way to win.

My ISO on Sooh

Sorry, that didn't clarify anything for me. Why is that a BPV post? And do you mean that you had mentioned the possibility of having a GF and a SK in the game?

My ISO on Sooh

Sorry, that didn't clarify anything for me. Why is that a BPV post? And do you mean that you had mentioned the possibility of having a GF and a SK in the game?

i provided a direct link and a quote directly form Mafiascum explaining Bulletproof Vest.

heres the link to the site.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bulletproof

Kinda confused about that. You're not wrong, I could be a GF. You could also be a GF. I'm not, and I don't think you are either. I'm not going to be offended by you playing well. If you put up a full case on me I'll start refuting it, but... It's mafia, paranoia is the only way to win.

Good response, btw.

Ok, let's shed the tinfoil here for a second.

I've been firmly against Godfathers for many years.  I think it ends up being a cheap win for the wolves because they were mechanically cleared by a Cop and didn't have to really do any work for it.  If we lose this game because of Laine being Cop and clearing the GF, then I'm ok with that.

Therefore, barring any cc tomorrow morning, I'm going to ISO Dice & seph and place my vote on one of them.

I've been firmly against Godfathers for many years.  I think it ends up being a cheap win for the wolves because they were mechanically cleared by a Cop and didn't have to really do any work for it.  If we lose this game because of Laine being Cop and clearing the GF, then I'm ok with that.

Therefore, barring any cc tomorrow morning, I'm going to ISO Dice & seph and place my vote on one of them.

Contradiction here?  

Contradiction here?  

Not at all.  You really need to stop looking for contradictions in my posts.  I'm a villager, and you won't find them.

Im reading that your ok with a cheap win for the wolves.  Please show me where im wrong, and if you do so i will apologize.

Not at all.  You really need to stop looking for contradictions in my posts.  I'm a villager, and you won't find them.

Sooh was a villa.....and we found alot of weird and bad stuff.

My ISO on Sooh

i provided a direct link and a quote directly form Mafiascum explaining Bulletproof Vest.

All right, got it. Apologies for being obtuse.

Sooh was also inexperienced if I remember correctly.

who could eveb

My ISO on Sooh

All right, got it. Apologies for being obtuse.

you werent at all man!!!  im always lost on terms and roles...lol

Contradiction here?  

Im reading that your ok with a cheap win for the wolves.  Please show me where im wrong, and if you do so i will apologize.

You are reading that correctly, and there is no contradiction.  We can WIFOM and tinfoil ourselves into a loss, or we can just assume no GF and proceed accordingly.  If there is a GF and it causes us to lose, then I'm ok with that because of how I feel about GFs.

Contradiction here?  

You are reading that correctly, and there is no contradiction.  We can WIFOM and tinfoil ourselves into a loss, or we can just assume no GF and proceed accordingly.  If there is a GF and it causes us to lose, then I'm ok with that because of how I feel about GFs.

I'm onboard with this. I think we should follow Alanna's views (intelligently, of course).

Sooh was also inexperienced if I remember correctly.

she is compared to some but more so then others like myself and seph. listen im a bunch of fail in like all games ive played.  i was just making an example

Archived