csarmi

Seph... I have a question for you...

town
verbal (peek)
zander
dice

alanna 
mawt
I have been saying this for awhile now...

here's the cc

Good point.  If he's saying Laine is lying, then how am I a peek?

I am confused by this verbal.
I asked alanna the reason for her peeks for a reason... surprise surprise maw was in them as well.  
your right I could have easily CC if tomorrow I was in trouble, but by then I think it would have been to late, and just cast suspicion on me.
I peeked [Verbal] you first because of your defending. you defended multiple people correctly. ley, tayla, and there may have been one more. I felt uneasy about not knowing your alignment.
last night I peeked tayla. She has been the one I have had the most trouble all game, and to be honest I thought, she would be the last one nk'ed there.

alanna I AM the cop,I knew you were lying which is why I felt the need to call you out. All you did yesterday was make a poor attempt to discredit my case, and today you prove me right.

alannalynn, on 13 Jun 2015 - 02:59 AM, said:snapback.png

I miss Zander already

I like how you post this as soon as soon as Day starts.

Dice and verb if you need more evidence just look at the voting records here.
Dae pushes ley for something very thin.
Dae pushes sooh the start of the next day.
All he has to do is vote her and the wagon takes off because she was a consensus the night before. I don't even recall him giving a reason for his vote.
Alanna joke votes me day 1, and votes corv. Her first vote since d1 was on me just a couple posts ago. She has avoided every voting phase, and I am her first vote since day 1.
also I viewed maw last night...I really do not want to see the town lose over something like this, and I need you guys with me here.
[v] alanna [/v]

If you viewed Verbal N1

Talya on N2

Mawt on N3...

What were your results?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for Seph, IF he was town and truly claiming cop, the pro-town thing to do would be to wait until day time. The way he did it claiming at night would have put a target on his back if he were town. As mafia though, he wouldn't be afraid of a nk, hence claiming at night.

you could at least let me answer before you start twisting... How is me claiming at day pro town?I feel like it would have been worse situation. I claimed when I did because I knew you were lying. you were refusing to give your thoughts to us on your peeks, and the cover was spotty. if I rode it through the next day I had the possibility of dying without my statement being heard, or claiming into the exact same situation we have today. The only reason I am still alive is the WIFOM.

Seph... I have a question for you...

town

verbal (peek)

zander

dice

alanna 

mawt

I have been saying this for awhile now...

here's the cc

Good point.  If he's saying Laine is lying, then how am I a peek?

I am confused by this verbal.

I asked alanna the reason for her peeks for a reason... surprise surprise maw was in them as well.  

your right I could have easily CC if tomorrow I was in trouble, but by then I think it would have been to late, and just cast suspicion on me.

I peeked [Verbal] you first because of your defending. you defended multiple people correctly. ley, tayla, and there may have been one more. I felt uneasy about not knowing your alignment.

last night I peeked tayla. She has been the one I have had the most trouble all game, and to be honest I thought, she would be the last one nk'ed there.

alanna I AM the cop,I knew you were lying which is why I felt the need to call you out. All you did yesterday was make a poor attempt to discredit my case, and today you prove me right.

alannalynn, on 13 Jun 2015 - 02:59 AM, said:snapback.png

I miss Zander already

I like how you post this as soon as soon as Day starts.

Dice and verb if you need more evidence just look at the voting records here.

Dae pushes ley for something very thin.

Dae pushes sooh the start of the next day.

All he has to do is vote her and the wagon takes off because she was a consensus the night before. I don't even recall him giving a reason for his vote.

Alanna joke votes me day 1, and votes corv. Her first vote since d1 was on me just a couple posts ago. She has avoided every voting phase, and I am her first vote since day 1.

also I viewed maw last night...I really do not want to see the town lose over something like this, and I need you guys with me here.

[v] alanna [/v]

If you viewed Verbal N1

Talya on N2

Mawt on N3...

What were your results?

I thought I made them fairly obvious

verbal town

tayla town

mawt wolf

So, Seph, you're telling me, that you got a scum reading on Mawt, and yet you're voting ME? Are you freaking kidding?

You wanna know why I know you and Dice are mafia together? If Dice were town, he would be voting you on that premise alone. But, he's your scum partner, so he's covering you.

Dice, why would a true cop not vote the scum read they got on a player? Especially if you so claim that you "can't possibly know who is lying about the claim", why would a claimed cop vote someone ELSE at lylo when they have a perfectly good scum read on a "confirmed scum" player?

As for Seph, IF he was town and truly claiming cop, the pro-town thing to do would be to wait until day time. The way he did it claiming at night would have put a target on his back if he were town. As mafia though, he wouldn't be afraid of a nk, hence claiming at night.

you could at least let me answer before you start twisting... How is me claiming at day pro town?I feel like it would have been worse situation. I claimed when I did because I knew you were lying. you were refusing to give your thoughts to us on your peeks, and the cover was spotty. if I rode it through the next day I had the possibility of dying without my statement being heard, or claiming into the exact same situation we have today. The only reason I am still alive is the WIFOM.

Verbal had stated that if there was another cop out there they should wait until day to cc. Why would you ignore the advice of someone even you admit is town? It would not have been anywhere close to the same situation. If you were actually town, there was no reason to introduce more WIFOM into the night actions. in fact if you were town you would play right into the hands of mafia. That response is EXACLY what mafia would want if they were fake claiming cop. Revealing extra information in the night phase doesn't benefit anyone except mafia.

So, Seph, you're telling me, that you got a scum reading on Mawt, and yet you're voting ME? Are you freaking kidding?

You wanna know why I know you and Dice are mafia together? If Dice were town, he would be voting you on that premise alone. But, he's your scum partner, so he's covering you.

Dice, why would a true cop not vote the scum read they got on a player? Especially if you so claim that you "can't possibly know who is lying about the claim", why would a claimed cop vote someone ELSE at lylo when they have a perfectly good scum read on a "confirmed scum" player?

alanna i have a migraine and dont understand what you are asking in the bold.

Dumb it down for me?

Really? He says he has a scum read on Mawt. He doesn't have one on me. Mawt is a sure thing. Lunching the wrong person will lose the game. Yet he's voting me, and not his "scum read". This is how I'm proving that he's lying. He's not playing for the best interest of the town. Therefore, mafia.

So you lied about being a cop. Claimed a fairly obscure role. I call bullshanks

Especially as I jailed you last night.

No, sorry, 100% truth.

For the record, one can lie and still be town. The good part about my role is that it takes away the godfather confusion and we have a clear cut plan to win this for the town. You did not jail me last night.

Question:  why did you not try to convince me that there was no GF, then?  You pretty much played along with the idea, but now you're saying you knew there wasn't one.

How so?  If you are the Cop, the wolves know this.  Why not shoot you last night?

No, sorry, 100% truth.

For the record, one can lie and still be town. The good part about my role is that it takes away the godfather confusion and we have a clear cut plan to win this for the town. You did not jail me last night.

Question:  why did you not try to convince me that there was no GF, then?  You pretty much played along with the idea, but now you're saying you knew there wasn't one.

you could at least let me answer before you start twisting... How is me claiming at day pro town?I feel like it would have been worse situation. I claimed when I did because I knew you were lying. you were refusing to give your thoughts to us on your peeks, and the cover was spotty. if I rode it through the next day I had the possibility of dying without my statement being heard, or claiming into the exact same situation we have today. The only reason I am still alive is the WIFOM.

How so?  If you are the Cop, the wolves know this.  Why not shoot you last night?

I don't know verbal, leaving me alive lets me get another peek but then presents the situation we are in currently. If I was to die last night I at least wanted you guys to know what I was thinking. I am not going to trust someone who I don't believe is telling the truth.

I wouldn't have even bothered to claim last night if I thought Alanna was attempting to leave cover, but after she claimed; she refused to explain her peeks, and then questioned her reads by posting why she thought each of them were town. 
and now she claims a role in which she would have never died last night, if this was the case why not leave better seer cover or at least a believable one.

Verbal There is no doubt in my mind that they are the last mafia alive.

maw has been playing very scummy throughout this whole game, and the only wagon he didn't lead was Rte wagon. I had to be talked him into hammering Rte.
maw and Alanna's interaction with Rte was very concerning when I re read there posts. She has been the only one who has townread maw, and this was before she said she hid behind him; she still has not had 1 vote in place at eod, and her first case she has tried to make has been on me.

No, sorry, 100% truth.

How so?  If you are the Cop, the wolves know this.  Why not shoot you last night?

I didn't want y'all turning against each other, like I could see you beginning to do, because of a godfather, and it would have been a waste of time for us. And there was no way to know that there isn't a godfather in the game without me not being the cop, but being the hider. This game has no real cop.

There is no way Seph knew he wasn't going to die last night unless he was mafia. And if he had a true mafia read on Mawt, there's very little reason he should be voting me instead of Mawt. And Dice is defending him over this. This is beside the fact that Dice admitted to having a Voyeur role when we know we had a backup voyeur on the mafia team in RTE

MUP  what i call muppet.  powers are   Cop Voyeur Jail Nothing

i voyeured Verb N1  I viewed Zander N2 I jailed Alanna N3

That's hammer.  Hopefully not game, but if so gg to wolf team.

Like I said before, Sooh flipping villager made this game much more difficult and I started second guessing myself too much.

Let's see what's what.

No, but seriously. Dice tomorrow and endgame?

Good game though Seph, the time it was taking Verbal to respond again today was killing me inside

I'm sorry.  I was ISOing all living players and doing an analysis.  RTE spew and the leans list seph gave were the turning points for me.  Also, he didn't answer the question I directed at you both nearly as well as you did.

Game should be mechanically locked at this point.

Archived