DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

I do now that I went looking for it. I wasn't looking outside of the BT lol. Should I join that? I have some trauma involving Star Wars Games, Turin, and Darthe Vader.

wutido?

You were anakin and I was Obi-wan. We had a QT together. I convinced everyone you were town, you turned into darthe vader, killed me, and won the game for mafia.
No. That was he-who-must-not-be-named.

Ishy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^dies if the player she hides behind dies, dies if the player she hides behind is mafia. If she'd holstered she could be killed...

no. She is untargetable.

So i either need to kill JUST the right townie   who isnt protected or she has to pick one of three players that are wrong to hide behind.  i get MAYBE maybe a 25% chance of killing her  and thats at F4.  Odds are worse earlier

from the Hider Wiki

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. It is a Weak role and as such will die if it targets mafia. In case the hider targets a town-alligned player, he or she will be untargetable for all other roles. However, that does not mean the hider is entirely safe: should the person he or she is hiding behind get shot, the hider will be shot as well. This only goes for a nightkill. 

also i left verbal alive because he was town reading me all game til near the end anyways

thane died incase of LD

Didnt have to kill sooh Town was gonna do it for us

Turin YOU werent killed. I chose to kill Cor because it would give town no info

if that's the case then you chose poorly IMO. He was probably 75% the day 2 lynch. Well before he subbed out. I wad probably 50% to be lynched even.

Also did you skip the part about night one when it was basically 50/50 the huder would die? (3 kills + 3 maf )

from the Hider Wiki

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. It is a Weak role and as such will die if it targets mafia. In case the hider targets a town-alligned player, he or she will be untargetable for all other roles. However, that does not mean the hider is entirely safe: should the person he or she is hiding behind get shot, the hider will be shot as well. This only goes for a nightkill.

Untargetable when hiding, if she holsters she's targetable

Besides, Say there's 10 town, Start of the game you have a 1/10 chance of killing the cop. With a hider you have a 1/10 chance of killing 2 town and that's ignoring the extra kills this game. That does change with a claim

I do now that I went looking for it. I wasn't looking outside of the BT lol. Should I join that? I have some trauma involving Star Wars Games, Turin, and Darthe Vader.

wutido?
You were anakin and I was Obi-wan. We had a QT together. I convinced everyone you were town, you turned into darthe vader, killed me, and won the game for mafia.
No. That was he-who-must-not-be-named.

Ishy

I'm pretty sure it was you. But I suppose I could be misremembering.

from the Hider Wiki

Untargetable when hiding, if she holsters she's targetable

Besides, Say there's 10 town, Start of the game you have a 1/10 chance of killing the cop. With a hider you have a 1/10 chance of killing 2 town and that's ignoring the extra kills this game. That does change with a claim

yeah, it was all about risk/reward. I could hide behind town and survive but if they died, we both died. If I target mafia, I die. If I holster and am targeted, i die. And it was only a 1x protect when our doc only had 2x protect.

I actually lied and made it seem like I couldn't holster in the game, but that was always an option

You have no idea how high my anxiety was everything night phase dice lol

*high fives Alanna*

Ley: I am very sorry for lynching you D1.

I protected Verbal N2 and Alanna N3

I hate you.

Is there going to be another BT game in the near future? I'm going to try to avoid doubling up on games this time around. It has ended badly for me in the past.

Yup. Once a game is over, sign-ups for the next one start.

Village was so villagery this game tho

Specifically Laine, Verbal and Zander

It's super hard for the wolves to win a game like that unless they hit a few PRs and they didn't do that here

It's a fun mixture of props and condolences

Village was so villagery this game tho

Specifically Laine, Verbal and Zander

It's super hard for the wolves to win a game like that unless they hit a few PRs and they didn't do that here

It's a fun mixture of props and condolences

Really do agree with this 

also i left verbal alive because he was town reading me all game    til near the end anyways

thane died incase of LD

Didnt have to kill sooh Town was gonna do it for us

Turin YOU werent killed. I chose to kill Cor because it would give town no info

I defended your reaction to a post, but I specifically said it was alignment neutral....I didn't actually go on record with a read on you all game.  You were less active than normal, so I had nothing to go on.

Also, you're misunderstanding the Hider role.  I've played as it, with it, and against it many time - the role is not OP and is a poor man's Cop.  This game was pretty balanced.

Archived