DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I am around everyone, I am sorry I missed yesterday but work was hectic and I passed out as soon as I got home.

I apparently missed quite a bit, what I am most curious about is alanna, why did you claim during a night phase, and can you explain to me why you chose who you chose. 

Seph, I'll tell you when day starts?

I was trying to feel out alanna her, thinking she may be providing cover, and her answer didn't help. If she was providing cover why could she not let me see what she was thinking. I just don't get it"

Why we should lynch Seph tomorrow:

Has buddied up to Zander (consensus town)

Has kept Dice in town lean all game

Tried to derail RTE train with Maw vote (and overall tunneling on Mawt)

Never answered my question on why N1 flip made Mawt/Sooh scum

So if we see a Seph flip, this could help us out with Dice and hopefully further confirm Mawt

Here I am going to be forced to claim regardless.

I vote lynch Seph tomorrow. I've been getting more of a town lean from Dice anyways, though I don't recall a time when I actually did get a scum read from

I really do have a town read from Mawt; he's been thinking like me this game and that's a good sign. And Verbal has been consensus town the whole game. Zander ran up the lynch on RTE, so I'm 95% sure town on him.

I'm actually pretty darned certain on Dice and Seph

here she votes lynch dice even though I read him town. and it looks like in the bold she is trying to re confirm.

Zander, what I'm saying is that, if I was lying about my claim, cc should have come at day so that they're not a target for mafia. But Seph cc'd despite that, so obviously he's not a afraid of a nk.

I will explain why I revealed at night once it is Day again, it will make more sense then.

This post is basically saying she lied about the claim. 

I feel like the godfather is a distraction you brought up to get people away from hunting. I am not much for balancing games, but we have a vigx1 and a cop and quite a few of vt flips. I highly doubt it, and would be frustrated if there was one.

Alanna, maw;  this is the remaining wolves

No, I left out information about the claim. That's totally different, doesn't mean I didn't tell the truth about my result though. When is your team sending in the nk, btw? You and Dice still discussing it?

I didn't bring up godfather, but if you're cc'ing cop, you should probably think about it.

Again, why am I partners with Maw? lol We're on the town team together, I do know that

alannas quote><Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

she is basicly saying why would I do this as mafia, right?

Seph you were mafia with me in Middle Earth... I somehow managed to do very little interaction with you, Cass, and Andrej. You've seen my wolf play (though it was rather weak play because I haven't played in years), so why would you think I'm mafia here? I KNOW you're mafia here.

I am not worried about the middle earth game. as you said it was a weak game, so why should I give that any weight?

please try again alanna, there is no way you flip anything but wolf in this situation.

I only just said it was a weak scum game from me, but you have to realize I'm playing differently? I thought DMers liked to rely on meta. Hmm.

Zander, what I'm saying is that, if I was lying about my claim, cc should have come at day so that they're not a target for mafia. But Seph cc'd despite that, so obviously he's not a afraid of a nk.

I will explain why I revealed at night once it is Day again, it will make more sense then.

This post is basically saying she lied about the claim. 

I feel like the godfather is a distraction you brought up to get people away from hunting. I am not much for balancing games, but we have a vigx1 and a cop and quite a few of vt flips. I highly doubt it, and would be frustrated if there was one.

Alanna, maw;  this is the remaining wolves

No, I left out information about the claim. That's totally different, doesn't mean I didn't tell the truth about my result though. When is your team sending in the nk, btw? You and Dice still discussing it?

I didn't bring up godfather, but if you're cc'ing cop, you should probably think about it.

Again, why am I partners with Maw? lol We're on the town team together, I do know that

alannas quote><Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

she is basicly saying why would I do this as mafia, right?

Seph you were mafia with me in Middle Earth... I somehow managed to do very little interaction with you, Cass, and Andrej. You've seen my wolf play (though it was rather weak play because I haven't played in years), so why would you think I'm mafia here? I KNOW you're mafia here.

I am not worried about the middle earth game. as you said it was a weak game, so why should I give that any weight?

please try again alanna, there is no way you flip anything but wolf in this situation.

I only just said it was a weak scum game from me, but you have to realize I'm playing differently? I thought DMers liked to rely on meta. Hmm.

The bolded should be the nail in the coffin, she is basically telling me to think about this if I am a cop. 

Players alive:

08. Mawt
09. AlannaLynn
10. Seph
11. Verbal
13. Dice

Just search for my posts for scenes and stuff. I'll try to collect them and update and all when fully awake. Second post has been updated with players and deaths.

All right alanna lets hear it. What did you do last night?

I think you hit a GF in Maw or Verb. I dont think Verb is mafia. i have had him town since early on.

I suck at cases. Maw i think has done "just enough" you know??  He hasn't really stuck his neck out. People have been talking about him yet it never goes anywhere.

I dont know which one of you or seph is lying but im not a fan of how you claimed and pushed things at night and i want to see your reason for doing all this at night

Verbal and Seph  can we please hold off on voting. I KNOW someone is lying here and i want to get to the bottom of it

Last night? I targeted Verbal again.

My role is Hider, not cop. But, effectively the same thing. I can hide behind town at night and not be affected by night actions targeted at me, but will suffer whatever happens to my target. If I try to hide behind any kind of mafia (gf or not), I will die.

Night 1 I hid behind Verbal, my best town read, to confirm him.

Night 2 I hid behind Mawt because I was almost sure he was town and wanted to confirm it. Night 2 I also figured mafia would target Zander because he was a threat to scum, but he was basically confirmed town for me anyways.

Last night, I went back to Verbal, because I guessed the mafia team would sense his WIFOM and not target either of us. I also made the decision to reveal last night, knowing that I would not be killed by mafia, and if they tried, I would not die because I was away hiding; there was no way I was going to die last night so it was the best time to reveal for WIFOM purposes. I knew it would probably be Zander that died (sorry Zander).

So, by process of elimination, that makes Dice and Seph mafia because neither Verbal nor Mawt killed me when I hid behind them N1 and N2/3.

So you lied about being a cop. Claimed a fairly obscure role. I call bullshanks

Especially as I jailed you last night.

No, sorry, 100% truth.

For the record, one can lie and still be town. The good part about my role is that it takes away the godfather confusion and we have a clear cut plan to win this for the town. You did not jail me last night.

alanna I AM the cop,I knew you were lying which is why I felt the need to call you out. All you did yesterday was make a poor attempt to discredit my case, and today you prove me right.

alannalynn, on 13 Jun 2015 - 02:59 AM, said:snapback.png

I miss Zander already

I like how you post this as soon as soon as Day starts.

Dice and verb if you need more evidence just look at the voting records here.
Dae pushes ley for something very thin.
Dae pushes sooh the start of the next day.
All he has to do is vote her and the wagon takes off because she was a consensus the night before. I don't even recall him giving a reason for his vote.
Alanna joke votes me day 1, and votes corv. Her first vote since d1 was on me just a couple posts ago. She has avoided every voting phase, and I am her first vote since day 1.
also I viewed maw last night...I really do not want to see the town lose over something like this, and I need you guys with me here.
[v] alanna [/v]

I'm on mobile here, trying to respond. Seph, I'm pretty sure you were the one trying to discredit my claim, not the other way around.

I actually have been bad about voting this game, the trains have just kinda taken off on me, and I'm pretty sure one of those days passed by faster than I had a chance to vote. But it's not like I haven't played my part to win this for the town. I've been collecting information so that when we got to endgame, we would have what we needed to lunch mafia.

So, we have claims...

Alanna- hider

Seph- cop

Dice- you're a muppet? What is this?

I really want to trust that Verbal sides with town come Monday because we need to get this right. I don't know what else to say that can clear me, other than talking in circles with Dice and Seph.

All right alanna lets hear it. What did you do last night?

I think you hit a GF in Maw or Verb. I dont think Verb is mafia. i have had him town since early on.

I suck at cases. Maw i think has done "just enough" you know??  He hasn't really stuck his neck out. People have been talking about him yet it never goes anywhere.

I dont know which one of you or seph is lying but im not a fan of how you claimed and pushed things at night and i want to see your reason for doing all this at night

Verbal and Seph  can we please hold off on voting. I KNOW someone is lying here and i want to get to the bottom of it

Question: So you believed alannas cop claim? In that case, if you think I'm a GF... Who would be the other mafia?

And actually he did bring up one good point: alanna and seph both, why did you claim at night.

Hey Maw, I actually claimed at night to see if I could draw a NK, which wouldn't have worked due to my role, but then Verbal created more WIFOM, so it gave me a safe place to hide for the night. Also, I kinda thought it would be fun to throw off the mafia. I wanted the WIFOM because if I hid behind the same person that got shot by the mafia, we would both die and town would lose the game.

As for Seph, IF he was town and truly claiming cop, the pro-town thing to do would be to wait until day time. The way he did it claiming at night would have put a target on his back if he were town. As mafia though, he wouldn't be afraid of a nk, hence claiming at night.

Archived