DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

You have some interesting points, but I'm kind of questioning why you're bringing them up in the middle of the night. And why you claimed in the middle of the night. And why alanna claimed in the middle of the night for that matter. I think I'll leave the scumhunting till morning. I will have responses for you then.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last wolves are in Dice, Sooh, and/or Seph.

i need a VC did you vote yet Alanna??

Dice will be more readable after the Sooh flip as he voted her.

You voted her too. So did Verbal. So did a bunch of people. How does that make me more readable? Or you?

Unfortunately Sooh was too scummy for us to realize she was town, which sucks, but that means we're clear to lynch scum in Dice and Seph

setting up lynches are we?

Ok, let's shed the tinfoil here for a second.

I've been firmly against Godfathers for many years.  I think it ends up being a cheap win for the wolves because they were mechanically cleared by a Cop and didn't have to really do any work for it.  If we lose this game because of Laine being Cop and clearing the GF, then I'm ok with that.

Therefore, barring any cc tomorrow morning, I'm going to ISO Dice & seph and place my vote on one of them.

Contradiction here?  

Not at all.  You really need to stop looking for contradictions in my posts.  I'm a villager, and you won't find them.

Im reading that your ok with a cheap win for the wolves.  Please show me where im wrong, and if you do so i will apologize.

You are reading that correctly, and there is no contradiction.  We can WIFOM and tinfoil ourselves into a loss, or we can just assume no GF and proceed accordingly.  If there is a GF and it causes us to lose, then I'm ok with that because of how I feel about GFs.

I'm onboard with this. I think we should follow Alanna's views (intelligently, of course).

A GF would think this.

I will point out that post count does not =/= being able to ascertain alignment. Im ALWAYS a low poster in games. If I see myself in the top five DURING a game its a surprise. By end game im like NEVER in the top 5. Its a side effect of timezones. There is usually noone around for me to go back and forth with which builds post counts and helps people be more active and engaged in games. I have posted low as both mafia and town.

You wanna judge alignment use what they say not how often they speak.

sorry about the tangent but this topic annoys me

hahaahahaha! Okay... sorry lol

town
verbal (peek)
zander
dice

alanna 
mawt
I have been saying this for awhile now...

here's the cc

Good point.  If he's saying Laine is lying, then how am I a peek?

I am confused by this verbal.
I asked alanna the reason for her peeks for a reason... surprise surprise maw was in them as well.  
your right I could have easily CC if tomorrow I was in trouble, but by then I think it would have been to late, and just cast suspicion on me.
I peeked you first because of your defending. you defended multiple people correctly. ley, tayla, and there may have been one more. I felt uneasy about not knowing your alignment.
last night I peeked tayla. She has been the one I have had the most trouble all game, and to be honest I thought, she would be the last one nk'ed there.

Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

It would have been more pro-town to cc during the Day if you want to push the agenda that you're the true cop.

Also, I have reasons for revealing at night. Which I'll reveal come day

The game gets a whole lot easier when you know that someone is lying.

Ain't that the truth

town
verbal (peek)
zander
dice

alanna 
mawt

here's the cc

I asked alanna the reason for her peeks for a reason... surprise surprise maw was in them as well.  
your right I could have easily CC if tomorrow I was in trouble, but by then I think it would have been to late, and just cast suspicion on me.
I peeked you first because of your defending. you defended multiple people correctly. ley, tayla, and there may have been one more. I felt uneasy about not knowing your alignment.
last night I peeked tayla. She has been the one I have had the most trouble all game, and to be honest I thought, she would be the last one nk'ed there.

Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

It would have been more pro-town to cc during the Day if you want to push the agenda that you're the true cop.

Ain't that the truth

I don't like this argument, mafia wouldn't do it because it is obvious.

Seph, I'm more so feeling like it was a knee jerk reaction to cc me to throw some dirt on my claim. But being that you implicated me, who is town, and Mawt (he knows his alignment), the only people you're trying to convince are Verbal and Zander at this point.

Hey Zander, I'm around. Apparently Seph is too

town

verbal (peek)

zander

dice

alanna 

mawt

here's the cc

Ain't that the truth

I don't like this argument, mafia wouldn't do it because it is obvious.

Bold:   Maybe I'm missing something but are you agreeing with her here? Cause if so your kinda proving her point. 

Red: Or this cause you did the same thing...

Please elaborate for me.

Zander, what I'm saying is that, if I was lying about my claim, cc should have come at day so that they're not a target for mafia. But Seph cc'd despite that, so obviously he's not a afraid of a nk.

I will explain why I revealed at night once it is Day again, it will make more sense then.

Archived