DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so abandoned on this lonely night. I've been awake for far too long.

Also, Orange is the New Black got put on Netflix, so I'm binge watching all weekend. Best ever.

LOCK CLEAR....lol

If there is no 3rd party, then there is definitely a powered wolf team....so a GF is likely imo.

Wolves might not want to shoot Laine tonight, unless she viewed the GF.  I'm gonna try and out WIFOM the wolf team on this one, heh.

inb4 I'm the one shot, lol

HOLD ON

There is probably a GF in this game.  Neither myself or Mawt should be 100% clear yet.

If there is no 3rd party, then there is definitely a powered wolf team....so a GF is likely imo.

Wolves might not want to shoot Laine tonight, unless she viewed the GF.  I'm gonna try and out WIFOM the wolf team on this one, heh.

So then your saying you dont believe Alanna then...after saying you seen her hints but were waiting on her claim?

well back to what i said before,,,,,VERB OR ALANNA DEEP WOLFING IT?

01. Sooh

02. Darthe - Miranda Lawson - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

03. Thane - Joker - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

04. Zander

05. Talya

06. Turin/Corvhin - Legion - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

07. Release The Evil - Collector - Voyeur and backup - Mafia - Lynched D2

08. Mawt

09. AlannaLynn

10. Seph

11. Verbal

12. Leyrann - Thane Krios - Town - 1-shot Role Blocker - Lynched D1

13. Dice

Zander

Mawt

Laine

Seph

Verbal

Dice

With the # of players, we prob have 3-4 scummies overall.  If a SK/Survivor, then 3 wolves and 1 TP (third party).  Either way, I'd guess at a GF in this game.  We only have 1 wolf down, we have 2-3 left.  If 3 and no TP, game ends on a successful NK tonight.  If 2 and 1 TP, we could have another day and potentially only 2 villagers alive.  If 2 wolves left and that's it, then we obv have tomorrow still.

I was seriously hoping Sooh was TP there, which would have made this amazingly easy.  Like I said, a Sooh village flip makes this game hard.  Laine helped with her reveal, but we can't simply just lynch into Dice or Seph.  If Mawt is GF and one of those other 2 are a villager, we can lose the game tomorrow.

HOLD ON

There is probably a GF in this game.  Neither myself or Mawt should be 100% clear yet.

So then your saying you dont believe Alanna then...after saying you seen her hints but were waiting on her claim?

I'm saying that if she's legit, then she easily could be misclearing Mawt due to GF.  If she's lying, then following her lynch list tomorrow loses us the same.  The issue here is even if she is legit, following her lynch list tomorrow can STILL lose us the game.

See what I'm sayin'?

I vote lynch Seph tomorrow. I've been getting more of a town lean from Dice anyways, though I don't recall a time when I actually did get a scum read from

I really do have a town read from Mawt; he's been thinking like me this game and that's a good sign. And Verbal has been consensus town the whole game. Zander ran up the lynch on RTE, so I'm 95% sure town on him.

I'm actually pretty darned certain on Dice and Seph

Zander, you're on crack. Stop

HOLD ON

I'm saying that if she's legit, then she easily could be misclearing Mawt due to GF.  If she's lying, then following her lynch list tomorrow loses us the same.  The issue here is even if she is legit, following her lynch list tomorrow can STILL lose us the game.

See what I'm sayin'?

Alanna Im not currently smoking the crack...lol. you cleared 3 people with your claim.  Yourself Verb Mawt.  I know Im town.  so that leaves Seph and Dice.  If what Verb that dont clear him and Mawt made no sense to be.  What I think I missed is maybe GF on a peek comes up town?

Archived