DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. First of all I have to say I have no idea why you're still reading me scummy after D2. I did two main things D2.

1. I claimed Enabler. Let's say I was a wolf, why would I not be looking to find some of the Town PRs and lure out a counter claim when I was claiming anyway? NOBODY would counter claim an Enabler. And that is a reason for going for something like that in the first place. It's not always about getting a counter claim but using something which is not likely to be in the game so people don't know if it is there or not.

2. I voted RTE. In fact I was the one who started the train on him. WHY would I, as his team mate, not find an excuse to jump off that train again at some point during the day? I could have easily jumped on Maw when Seph voted him since I have basically been scum reading him throughout the game until now recently. I was never a last minute bussing wolf (Seph?). 

Now if that's not enough for you and you still have questions then please ask me about it! Right now I'm going to assemble what makes me believe Verb and Seph may be our two remaining wolves (hopefully there isn't a third remaining wolf).

Bolded in Green, I don't think that reason works...WIFOM

Verb, I feel is quiet townie, so not sure what you are looking at, will have to reread that again. Seph, there is a possibility.

Relax Seph. I'll get to you. No need to flinch so hard.

Getting a bit snippy there sooh. I don't see what your problem is here. I was just responding to your post and I get this back from you...

Ok. First of all I have to say I have no idea why you're still reading me scummy after D2. I did two main things D2.

1. I claimed Enabler. Let's say I was a wolf, why would I not be looking to find some of the Town PRs and lure out a counter claim when I was claiming anyway? NOBODY would counter claim an Enabler. And that is a reason for going for something like that in the first place. It's not always about getting a counter claim but using something which is not likely to be in the game so people don't know if it is there or not.

2. I voted RTE. In fact I was the one who started the train on him. WHY would I, as his team mate, not find an excuse to jump off that train again at some point during the day? I could have easily jumped on Maw when Seph voted him since I have basically been scum reading him throughout the game until now recently. I was never a last minute bussing wolf (Seph?). 

Now if that's not enough for you and you still have questions then please ask me about it! Right now I'm going to assemble what makes me believe Verb and Seph may be our two remaining wolves (hopefully there isn't a third remaining wolf).

Verb, I feel is quiet townie, so not sure what you are looking at, will have to reread that again. Seph, there is a possibility.

In response to your green: Look at it in combination with my point number two. If I was a wolf and claimed for that reason and then voted another wolf, all we would end up with was one dead wolf regardless. 

I think you do need to reread Verb, yes. I don't think he has been much quiet. Especially D2. D1 I feel like he was gauging reactions, but D2 he was all in. 

I mean to give a real reads list on Seph, but I'm on the phone right now, so it'll have to wait a little bit.

not buying sooh and seph as town on town hate crime here....like not at all

Dude. I just lynched a wolf. If there's a wolf in this interaction it's Seph, so help me lynch him come morning.

Dude. I just lynched a wolf. If there's a wolf in this interaction it's Seph, so help me lynch him come morning.

Sooh.....you didnt lynch RTE.  pretty sure it was the back and forth between me and him,  Your claim reasoning is weak.  All aboard the Sooh train!!!!

Sooh.....you didnt lynch RTE.  pretty sure it was the back and forth between me and him,  Your claim reasoning is weak.  All aboard the Sooh train!!!!

What?

Did you even look at the vote count?

I was the FIRST on that train. You followed ME. Snap out of your tinfoil hat and look at the evidence!

just because you cast the first vote isnt indicative of you lynching him.  wolves will lay pressure and votes on other wolves.  you just knew that after his and my interaction he was outed and a lost cause.

also dont like your claim timing either.

Most interested in hearing from Seph, Dice, Alanna, and Maw. 

Interesting post. so which ones of those are his teammates and which aren't. At present I'm leaning towards Seph

Ok guys I'm mainly going to be able to post on and off, route is really busy today, but this is where I am.

Verbal- has been very active and engaging. has been defending numerous people he thinks is town. From a few town games if I recall right, he is usually solid about picking out villagers.

Zander- my read on him hasn't changed, his day 2 play has been solid.

Dice- he is my slight town read, I don't remember if he has posted since d1.

Null

Tayla I keep going back and fourth

Mixed sooh

What bugs me is the role can be apart of town or mafia, and her claiming that early seems like it would hurt the town.

Wolf

Alanna- one of her most recent posts about maw defense vote looking more strange as she read it pinged me, because ley said something along the lines that mafia tend to defend townies.

If it was a original thought I wouldn't think as much of it, but it felt like she was just trying to distance. This is more of a gut thing

Rte - looks really bad from interaction with zander. I agree with verbal rte.if you are town you need to reassess the situation.

The only reason you might be a townie is you believed in your push, even if it wasn't solid.

Maw - was very defensive with ley, I felt like his push was thin. He only seemed to dig in when I made the comment to ley with corv.

Also my suspicions with his post to darthe.

Tbh I may be dragging alanna into this, but the way her and maw are posting towards one another seems off.

Rte something needs to change or your getting my vote eod.

For now I want to pursue [v]maw [/v]

I got about 10 mins of break time so I was able to finish this finally

Seph likes to agree with everything Verb says...a bit of sheeping here. He has RTE and Alanna as well as Maw down as wolf, and yet doesn't vote RTE but Maw

Question: why do you have Seph in the town pile?

ive really had no problems with his posts thus far only thing that stuck out to me was the flip from Maw to RTE but then again RTE was like most OBV WOLF ever so its hard to say.  you think it could have been a wolf jump on wolf cause he was a lost cause vote?

If he was so obv wolf, why did Seph try to derail the train with a vote for Mawt before coming over to the bandwagon after Dice? At least, that's how I'm reading it, right now.

This I agree with so much..he did try to derail it. Although don't know why he didn't go for Sooh, I believe she had votes on as well at that point (at least one), but he didn't. He knew he was going down and went for Maw and not Sooh.

I want to focus on Verb. I have a feeling he's hiding something. He was stuck on me all of D2 without doing much other than stirring the pot. He seemed to believe my claim, but he stuck to his vote all day. He KNOWS I'm an easy mislynch, so he went hard at me from the beginning of D2, hoping to gain some traction. I HAD TO claim at that point, or we would have never been able to lynch a wolf. 

ive really had no problems with his posts thus far only thing that stuck out to me was the flip from Maw to RTE but then again RTE was like most OBV WOLF ever so its hard to say.  you think it could have been a wolf jump on wolf cause he was a lost cause vote?

This! Definitely this!

Seph's behavior here plus his behavior at EOD1 makes him Verbal's most likely scum partner. 

My leans list: 

Town:

Zander - clear townie IMO. 

Dice - also clear town for me.

Alannalynn - seems villagery to me.

Null: 

Talya - I find it hard to read Talya, but I don't see anything as clearly scummy.

Mawt - Trending upwards for me. I think I pretty much got stuck with the idea that there had to be at least one wolf in the Talya/Ley/Mawt interaction, whereas now I feel like that whole thing was just meaningless villager violence. 

Wolves:

Verbal - Like stated above. He did nothing with his vote all day after saying he'd give me a pass for my claim. He's also universally villager read by everyone. Deep wolf in da house!   Lynch here!

Seph - Zander hit the nail on the head with his post about Seph bussing his team mate. 

I'm not sure I see Verb...He's played a great game if he is wolf.

Zander I was in no way pushing maw over rte. I was pushing maw because of his day 1, as I explained and I didn't want to let him pass with no pressure.

I could of easily voted rte, but I wanted to see how maw would respond.

When he first responded to rte I found it odd he was asking rte questions whether he ment vig or mafia when referring to you.

After I pressured him and he hammered rte. It didn't seem to me he was sold that rte was scummy before the hammer.

You voted Maw, that IS pushing someone over someone else. This makes me wonder if a teammate was already on the lynch.

^ I could go and quote a whole bunch of posts where you either call me a villager outright, or essentially agree with what I'm saying.  This was after your initial barb at me that you took heat for.

Based on the fact that you've been lined up for a potential lynch tomorrow, I feel like this might be an effort by the wolves to mislynch a consensus villager before being taken down yourself.

Am I close?

I know I called you a villager, but I changed my mind. I think you're deepwolfin' it here so much, and that's why it's essential to get you off the table asap. 

Why didn't the wolves kill you N1 when they had the chance? You're a strong player with good reads. You don't stop pushing. I am sure you're able to make quite powerful pushes as a wolf too. You NEVER shifted your vote to RTE. Everyone else who had read the thread up until then D2 voted RTE. Your whole "discussion" with him sounds staged and fake, and designed to make you look good and him look bad. 

THAT is the reason my read of you changed so drastically. That is the reason I want to see your flip now.

This is the doubt that is in my mind about Verb, he was pushing RTE to act more town, but doesn't vote him. BIt's not enough to push me into thinking he is not town altogether.

Oh, do you really want me to go here....this means nothing! Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. It has happened before, it's called the Kivam Gambit.

Enabler could be town or wolf. Why did you claim with just two votes on you? It's not as though it is a big role. The vig has already cost us one town, whilst vig can be used well, a lot of the time they get town. I hate having that role. But you could be an enabler for another role, a mafia role for example. I actually think that seph could be wolf, and here you are going for him when day comes.

Read list as asked by Zander in no particular order in the groups

TOWN

Verb

Zander

SLIGHT TOWN

Maw

Dice

SLIGHT WOLF

Alanna

WOLVES

Sooh

Seph

So... Sooh = Wolf

I want to focus on Verb. I have a feeling he's hiding something. He was stuck on me all of D2 without doing much other than stirring the pot. He seemed to believe my claim, but he stuck to his vote all day. He KNOWS I'm an easy mislynch, so he went hard at me from the beginning of D2, hoping to gain some traction. I HAD TO claim at that point, or we would have never been able to lynch a wolf. 

This! Definitely this!

Seph's behavior here plus his behavior at EOD1 makes him Verbal's most likely scum partner. 

My leans list: 

Town:

Null: 

Talya - I find it hard to read Talya, but I don't see anything as clearly scummy.

Mawt - Trending upwards for me. I think I pretty much got stuck with the idea that there had to be at least one wolf in the Talya/Ley/Mawt interaction, whereas now I feel like that whole thing was just meaningless villager violence. 

Wolves:

Verbal - Like stated above. He did nothing with his vote all day after saying he'd give me a pass for my claim. He's also universally villager read by everyone. Deep wolf in da house!   Lynch here!

Seph - Zander hit the nail on the head with his post about Seph bussing his team mate. 

I know this was already responded to, but you wanting to push Verbal is hilarious. There's no way Verbal is getting lynched this game .

1. I claimed Enabler. Let's say I was a wolf, why would I not be looking to find some of the Town PRs and lure out a counter claim when I was claiming anyway? NOBODY would counter claim an Enabler. 

First of all, did you even read my post earlier? nvm...

1. This is something mafia would say to try to clear themselves. Of course mafia would want to claim something that made them useful and wouldn't get them lynched. You played in middle earth... Pizza claimed JOAT. Nobody would counter claim that, he was mafia. Hallia claimed bodyguard. Nobody would cc that, she was mafia. I don't really see your point here.

2. So tell me, why would scum buss a partner before they started getting heat?

This whole post actually read as very defensive, and it's basically cemented your lynch tomorrow for me.

^ I could go and quote a whole bunch of posts where you either call me a villager outright, or essentially agree with what I'm saying.  This was after your initial barb at me that you took heat for.

Based on the fact that you've been lined up for a potential lynch tomorrow, I feel like this might be an effort by the wolves to mislynch a consensus villager before being taken down yourself.

Am I close?

I know I called you a villager, but I changed my mind. I think you're deepwolfin' it here so much, and that's why it's essential to get you off the table asap. 

Why didn't the wolves kill you N1 when they had the chance? You're a strong player with good reads. You don't stop pushing. I am sure you're able to make quite powerful pushes as a wolf too. You NEVER shifted your vote to RTE. Everyone else who had read the thread up until then D2 voted RTE. Your whole "discussion" with him sounds staged and fake, and designed to make you look good and him look bad. 

THAT is the reason my read of you changed so drastically. That is the reason I want to see your flip now.

Um. No.

What?

I was the FIRST on that train. You followed ME. Snap out of your tinfoil hat and look at the evidence!

This. Means. Nothing.

Ok Seph. It's your turn.

**snip**

Rte - looks really bad from interaction with zander. I agree with verbal rte.if you are town you need to reassess the situation.
The only reason you might be a townie is you believed in your push, even if it wasn't solid.

Maw - was very defensive with ley, I felt like his push was thin. He only seemed to dig in when I made the comment to ley with corv.
Also my suspicions with his post to darthe.
Tbh I may be dragging alanna into this, but the way her and maw are posting towards one another seems off.

Rte something needs to change or your getting my vote eod.

For now I want to pursue [v]maw [/v]

I got about 10 mins of break time so I was able to finish this finally

*snipped reads on other people. 

Seph - I find this post very strange. You state your intent to vote RTE at EOD, but you vote somewhere completely different. To me that looks like you wanted a villager train to take off, and that's why you voted him. You ask him to make a change to his gameplay, but then rather than waiting for him to respond you go and do this:

Zander I was hoping to see everyone opinion on the matter. And I think most people have voiced their opinion.

So maw Do you think rte is scum? In your post when you came back it looks like you are trying to help him out by giving him two options. He literally contradicted himself.

[unvote] [v] rte [/v] I think him and maw need to go.

We were nowhere near EOD at the time you changed your vote to RTE without giving him a chance to explain himself like you asked him to. You saw that his train was at L-2, and you didn't want to hammer, so you jumped ship and bussed your team mate. That is a bussing vote. 

Alanna has pointed out things about you, Zander has pointed out things about you. 

Basically you read as scum for me now. 

So... Sooh = Wolf

This! Definitely this!

My leans list: 

Town:

Null: 

Wolves:

I know this was already responded to, but you wanting to push Verbal is hilarious. There's no way Verbal is getting lynched this game .

1. I claimed Enabler. Let's say I was a wolf, why would I not be looking to find some of the Town PRs and lure out a counter claim when I was claiming anyway? NOBODY would counter claim an Enabler. 

First of all, did you even read my post earlier? nvm...

1. This is something mafia would say to try to clear themselves. Of course mafia would want to claim something that made them useful and wouldn't get them lynched. You played in middle earth... Pizza claimed JOAT. Nobody would counter claim that, he was mafia. Hallia claimed bodyguard. Nobody would cc that, she was mafia. I don't really see your point here.

2. So tell me, why would scum buss a partner before they started getting heat?

This whole post actually read as very defensive, and it's basically cemented your lynch tomorrow for me.

Am I close?

Um. No.

What?

This. Means. Nothing.

Yes, exactly my point! Why?

who else you feeling as wolf team Verb?

Before that last post from Laine, I might have thought her.  Now I'm having second thoughts on her.  I need a Sooh wolf flip to solve this game.  If she's a villager, this game got a lot harder.

Am I close?

You should probably realize 2 things here:

1.  Saying I'm a strong player with good reads when you are currently one of those wolf reads.....is not the best idea I've seen today.  Just sayin'.

2.  NOBODY has mentioned that I was not NKed until just now.  My apologies if I find you very suspect for being the one to mention "why wasn't Verb killed N1?".  The one point in your favor is that I doubt you'd try this angle on me.  When I'm around to defend, I'm not really an easy mislynch......so this would be a gutsy move to make as a wolf.

In response to your green: Look at it in combination with my point number two. If I was a wolf and claimed for that reason and then voted another wolf, all we would end up with was one dead wolf regardless. 

I think you do need to reread Verb, yes. I don't think he has been much quiet. Especially D2. D1 I feel like he was gauging reactions, but D2 he was all in. 

I mean to give a real reads list on Seph, but I'm on the phone right now, so it'll have to wait a little bit.

You are misunderstanding Talya - she made a typo.  She meant to say "quite townie", not quiet.  Talya, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

hahahahahahahaha

hahahaa

ha

No.  We lynched a wolf.  Hell, I even told him to back off before he sealed his own fate....and guess what?  He didn't take my advice, and is now a dead wolf.  If you want to claim credit, get in line because you're definitely behind me on this.  I'd say Zander is the one who got him lynched, not you (or me).

.... the point I'm trying to make is that it's nice to pre-buss because then you can step back later and say "oh, but I was first so I'm obv town on a scum train"

I did this as a wolf in House of Cards, btw.

@Verbal, you thought I was scum? I'm so offended.

I like some posts, and dislike others.  I'm probably flip-flopping on you more than anybody else this game.  If you are a wolf, take this as a compliment.  If you are a villager, I'll take the blame for not reading you properly.

VoteCount 2.2

Sooh (1) - Verb

RTE (5) - Sooh, Zander, Dice, Seph, Mawt

It is now Day-2. Deadline is Friday, 19:30 GMT (countdown below).

Hybrid hammer in effect: with 9 players alive, majority is 5. Majority of votes to lynch. If no majority, the player having the most votes gets lynched (ties are broken randomly).

blu_1434144600.png

That's a lynch. Scene incoming.

Here you go

Archived