DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

**snip**

**snip**

I know I called you a villager, but I changed my mind. I think you're deepwolfin' it here so much, and that's why it's essential to get you off the table asap. 

Why didn't the wolves kill you N1 when they had the chance? You're a strong player with good reads. You don't stop pushing. I am sure you're able to make quite powerful pushes as a wolf too. You NEVER shifted your vote to RTE. Everyone else who had read the thread up until then D2 voted RTE. Your whole "discussion" with him sounds staged and fake, and designed to make you look good and him look bad. 

THAT is the reason my read of you changed so drastically. That is the reason I want to see your flip now.

You should probably realize 2 things here:

1.  Saying I'm a strong player with good reads when you are currently one of those wolf reads.....is not the best idea I've seen today.  Just sayin'.

2.  NOBODY has mentioned that I was not NKed until just now.  My apologies if I find you very suspect for being the one to mention "why wasn't Verb killed N1?".  The one point in your favor is that I doubt you'd try this angle on me.  When I'm around to defend, I'm not really an easy mislynch......so this would be a gutsy move to make as a wolf.

**cont. below**

1. You're not reading me correctly. I'm saying that with you as a villager I believe wolves would want to get rid of you asap. Sure you have good reads, but you're wrong now, or you're wolf now. I think you're wolf.

2. You're correct in assuming I would never try this angle if I was a wolf. I think my wolf strategy regarding you is clearly stated in the first comment I made. I would have tried to get you NK-ed as early as possible. 

**snip**

not buying sooh and seph as town on town hate crime here....like not at all

Dude. I just lynched a wolf. If there's a wolf in this interaction it's Seph, so help me lynch him come morning.

hahahahahahahaha

hahahaa

ha

No.  We lynched a wolf.  Hell, I even told him to back off before he sealed his own fate....and guess what?  He didn't take my advice, and is now a dead wolf.  If you want to claim credit, get in line because you're definitely behind me on this.  I'd say Zander is the one who got him lynched, not you (or me).

Alright. I'm fine with giving Zander credit for it. He was going for it hard all day. As for your act I'm not buying it. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zander I am walking to work, so I have a hard time reading quotes that large.

Why ley?

Our of the two I think maw looked worse. I dont beleive i have ever played with a ley wolf,and i agree with verbal here on ley. I thought you had a post that you did as well?

right now to me it seems as the 3 most consensus maf reads come from Ley Maw and Talya.  

Maw was really jumped on for his read list which I had no probs with.

Not ruling out Talya but I think it more towny frustration

And of these 3 I think Ley is the best choice.

Also looking at Thane but I think if hes a wolf he wont make it past day 2 anyway,

its also only day one so ill listen to other options as its a DL lynch but as of now Ley's where im at.

Who are you thinking seph and why?

This is the bold claim I was referring to regarding claim. Only way he knows this is if he's mafia and will kill Thane or will shoot him himself. Otherwise can't really make this statement. 

It's how I interpret what you said. You're throwing around bold statements and becoming quite reactive when I call you out on them. 

quite reactive? simply explaining things out.  my ONLY problem or re-activeness comes from you misquoting me and NOT responding to it.

i have no problem with being wrong or questioned my friend, or no real problem with how my comments are interpreted when they are quoted correctly anyways.

Here he says I misquoted him when in fact I didn't. My posts included his posts. When he argued it was a misquote I explained it was my interpretation. Given the night's outcome I expected him to come forward saying that he shot Thane actually. Felt his posts in response to mine got very emotional/reactive fast. 

also thought i had voted already.

[v] Ley [/v]

This vote came very easily after talking about Sooh for the whole day. Felt there wasn't much behind it given how much time he had spent on Sooh for the rest of the day (with mentioning Thane sporadically as below).

particularly not standing out to me is actually that there's nothing stading out to me. Current players in game seem very cautious, which to me could be both allignments at this point. Talk yourself into something D1 as a townie, you'll probabbly be the first one going down.

it's ok, i'll answer that too.  :happy:

Nobody is really pointing fingers yet, accusing anybody or drawing any attention to them. For me, that's cautious play. No bold moves yet. Ok, given it's early D1, sure, it might be a bit too early for things like that. But recently games have taken on very quickly. Don't get that feeling here at the moment

Thane droppin' wisdom on the thread like what.

he must be deep woflin it!!!!

Furthermore, in two posts which I've subsequently lost he refers to relying on Full Darthe to solve the case, and hoping we have a TownDarthe rather than a WolfDarthe.

Honestly while his other posts are sound enough for me given I have now ISO'ed him, these posts and interactions do stand out to me as scummy, reactive, and feel like his vote jumped around yesterday a fair amount. Given his posts yesterday would not have expected him to vote Ley. My thought is he wanted the lynch to stay there. Right now happy with my vote on Zander. 

RTE others even commented on YOU MISREPPING ME!!!!  and your still avoiding it....the more you try the worse your looking man.

Again looked at the big red word.....

if
if/
conjunction
conjunction: if
  1. 1.
    introducing a conditional clause.
    synonyms: on (the) condition that, provided (that), providing (that), presuming (that), supposing (that), assuming (that), as long as, given that, in the event that
    "if the rain holds out, we can walk"
    • on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.
      "if you have a complaint, write to the director"
    • (with past tense) introducing a hypothetical situation.
      "if you had stayed, this would never have happened"
    • whenever; every time.
      "if I go out, she gets nasty"
      synonyms: whenever, every time
      "if I miss curfew, she lays down the law"
  2. 2.
    despite the possibility that; no matter whether.
    "if it takes me seven years, I shall do it"

Zander, what are you talking about?

i dont believe your soft claim....like not at all Sooh.

*cringes*

RTE, you've basically just questioned people throughout this game and made it a battle of semantics between yourself and Zander. Yeah Zander spent a whole deal of D1 talking around the joke vote on me, but I never took that as a serious thing. I can't remember if he voted anyone else between me and Ley, but I think the Ley vote was one of his first serious votes. 

I don't like your play this game. [v]RTE[/v]

Zander, what are you talking about?

i dont believe your soft claim....like not at all Sooh.

Do you even know what it is? Because I had no idea until I got the role.

Ok so it is established that Sooh voted RTE first. However it comes after all of these above.

So she has been playing the "I voted first why would i bus by starting the train" card. Well heres a possible answer  He had already put his foot in it. At that point being first on is a good strategy.

when is night over?

we need to lunch Sooh and get one with it.

dont like her claim nor the reason behind it,  nor her I was 1st on RTE spiel.

that leaves 1-2 more.

seph has been trending down.

Dice im still not sure on.....need to see more and soon.

Talya.....????  man i dont know honsetly,

Maw has been trending slightly better.

Still like verb and alanna as town.

Oki.

Reclaim

I was never an enabler.

I was a townie with a bulletproof vest. 

I needed to get targeted by mafia in order to use my BPV, but at the same time not force any PRs to claim. I hope I ate a kill attempt tonight, otherwise this confession is stupid. One kill makes me feel better about things though. 

You can lynch me today and see that this claim is the truth, or you can try to lynch another scum. It's up to you. 

[v]Seph[/v]

Damnit. I asked now and mod alerted me to me being an idiot  :sad:

I should have gotten notified had I eaten a bullet, but I didn't know that. 

I should have clarified that long before posting the previous post, but I was going to be lynched anyway today. This way you'll have a choice.

Zander, my number 1 townie... please remember to tinfoil on everyone else too. I believe in you.

On phone. Scene and stuff later, after work.

Talya, EDI, Vanilla Town has been killed.

Day 3. Hybrid hammer. 7 alive, 4 for majority.

Deadline Monday 19:30 GMT.

Ok so at first i see this and I'm thinking WHAT THE HELL??!!!!  Why would Maf kill Talya who was by no stretch of the imagination a consensus towny.  I thought for sure Verb, Alanna or myself would most certainly be killed.  Then I start to think....is Verb or Alanna Deep Wolfin' it??   Well as I mentioned earlier if 1 or both are then they win GOAT wolf of all time!  Im still not sure why it was Talya yet but we will get there.  Then I start to try to make some semblance of logic out of this when I start to think... then I go to this......

Oki.

Reclaim

I was never an enabler.

I was a townie with a bulletproof vest. 

I needed to get targeted by mafia in order to use my BPV, but at the same time not force any PRs to claim. I hope I ate a kill attempt tonight, otherwise this confession is stupid. One kill makes me feel better about things though. 

You can lynch me today and see that this claim is the truth, or you can try to lynch another scum. It's up to you. 

[v]Seph[/v]

Then I was like...NO...NO...NO...Sooh theres NO WAY IN HELL (pretending your Town) Maf would ever kill you, when your totally the #1 clear lynch.  Like seriously...not gonna happen.....like EVER. Everyone knows this is happening...Why would they waste a NK on you.

Then please see 2nd bolded in RED.  "TRY TO LYNCH ANOTHER SCUM"  OOOPS is this a slip??!!  Now Im not gonna pull an RTE or argue grammar just please note this and decide for yourself...like I did.  But still trying to think....then the final nail in the coffin......

I should have clarified that long before posting the previous post, but I was going to be lynched anyway today. This way you'll have a choice.

Zander, my number 1 townie... please remember to tinfoil on everyone else too. I believe in you.

In response to blue:Even  If the Mod or Modess allowed (or told you this) themselves, this conveniently for you, Lock Clears you as Town imo or confirms you MAF or like a 3rd party.  So i go to Mafiascum to look it up to make sure I'm understanding it right... I'll quote it directly from the page for this purpose and provide a link...

Use and Balance

In games with Serial Killers and/or Vigilantes, one member of the Mafia is generally Bulletproof so as to grant the team some measure of protection from being routed at Night. As Townies are not generally Bulletproof, this is only a small respite as the shooter can find a way to claim a guilty result of some kind on the Bulletproof Mafioso.

Serial Killers are commonly one-shot Bulletproof to prevent them from being killed too early by the Mafia. However, they are also commonly given full Bulletproof as well, so the Mafia must think twice before trying to kill the Serial Killer again.

Townies with unlimited Bulletproof are very rare because they can generally only be killed by the lynch. One common breaking combination is Bulletproof+Cop, where the Cop investigates the Bulletproof player. Once the Bulletproof player is determined to be Town, the Mafia cannot get rid of the Bulletproof player until the very end of the game unless they have a Strongman on their team. (It isn't unheard of to have Bulletproof Godfathers with investigation immunity, though...) In addition, if the unlimited Bulletproof role lands in the hands of a skilled Townie, it may be more than the scum can do to avoid getting picked apart with no recourse.

If a Bulletproof Townie is included in the game, some means of handling the endgame in the event that the Bulletproof player lives that long must be considered. Many moderators will simply ignore Bulletproof aspects if a Win Condition requiring a faction to make up half of the living players is attained - in particular, if only one Mafioso and one Bulletproof Townie are alive, the Mafioso will usually be given the win.

In terms of power, a One-Shot Bulletproof Townie is less swingy and slightly more powerful than a Doctor, as it makes it more likely that a particular Townie will be saved from death. Fully Bulletproof Townies range from quite powerful to game-crushing depending on who draws the role. A Bulletproof Mafioso (sometimes called a Mafia Tough Guy) is less swingy but less powerful than a Mafia Doctor, and is only a modest power boost. One-Shot Bulletproof is a fair power boost for Serial Killers; full Bulletproof is a considerable power boost.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bulletproof

Read it all please but note the RED.  So with everything that transpired in the game thus far and my interpretation of the above the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that you lying about your claim which means YOUR MAFIA or your like a 3rd party SK (if your SK again...just WOW..though only one night kill makes it pretty unlikely) either way you need to go bye bye.

And lastly.....

Orange....I highly doubt you dont read the role and CLARIFY how it works before you start or at worst the VERY beginning of the game....

And my personal fav in RED I'll make 2 points:

1) Begging, pleading and throwing yourself at the "Mercy" of a consensus towny just looks sad, weak and very scummy imo.

2) Sooh you know me....you think I'm backing off of lynching you when I've made this much of a case against you......lolololol.

So......like.....were you expecting this??

[v] Sooh [/v]

I think Talya was an odd choice, but we also have to take in consideration the vig kill? Seeing as there were three kills night one, and only one kill tonight, either those were one shots, or the vig tonight either got blocked or their target protected.

i agree with your thought process on the vigs.... but i think Talya being chosen is odd and maybe indicative of something that we are missing.  something is not adding up to me and we need to figure this out.

Updated:

Alanna

Verbal

Mawt

Zander

Dice

Seph

Sooh

Dice I'm leaning more town on than the bottom two, but I think there's a slight potential that he's scum.

Ive got Maw as a Null to slight town read.  if a gun to the head id give him town but HOW do you have him ranked higher town then me?

Archived