DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dice, POE says you and Seph are scum together, there's literally no way out of this

Also, on activity, I know you're a low poster, but you've really been giving me a town read all game, so good job on that

If this is the case....

Give me some cases, tell me who is mafia, Dice

why even ask this....lol?

hahaahahaha! Okay... sorry lol

town

verbal (peek)

zander

dice

alanna 

mawt

I have been saying this for awhile now...

here's the cc

Good point.  If he's saying Laine is lying, then how am I a peek?

I am confused by this verbal.

I asked alanna the reason for her peeks for a reason... surprise surprise maw was in them as well.  

your right I could have easily CC if tomorrow I was in trouble, but by then I think it would have been to late, and just cast suspicion on me.

I peeked you first because of your defending. you defended multiple people correctly. ley, tayla, and there may have been one more. I felt uneasy about not knowing your alignment.

last night I peeked tayla. She has been the one I have had the most trouble all game, and to be honest I thought, she would be the last one nk'ed there.

Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

It would have been more pro-town to cc during the Day if you want to push the agenda that you're the true cop.

Also, I have reasons for revealing at night. Which I'll reveal come day

The game gets a whole lot easier when you know that someone is lying.

Ain't that the truth

I don't like this argument, mafia wouldn't do it because it is obvious.

Bold:   Maybe I'm missing something but are you agreeing with her here? Cause if so your kinda proving her point. 

Red: Or this cause you did the same thing...

Please elaborate for me.

no zander I wasn't I was saying I dislike the argument, that mafia wouldn't link themselves so closely because it obvious

Ummmm......NO....please try again......

alanna why do you assume maws post was directed at your statement? 

I have been pushing maw since d1 after he lead leys wagon for a very thin read at best.

Do me a favor and just look at maws interactions since ley died, I am not sure why everyone ignores dead townies, but maw has not contributed to this game since then. He also lead sooh's wagon for some reason I don't think I have ever found.

alanna I am cc'ing because my poe was between you dice and maw.
you outed yourself when you claimed, and I felt it was going to be in the best interest of the town.

if by some chance you are town, please retract your statement because I know I am now the nk target.

Zander, what I'm saying is that, if I was lying about my claim, cc should have come at day so that they're not a target for mafia. But Seph cc'd despite that, so obviously he's not a afraid of a nk.

I will explain why I revealed at night once it is Day again, it will make more sense then.

makes sense though by this logic if your claim is true you wouldnt make it day either.

alannas quote><Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

she is basicly saying why would I do this as mafia, right?

@Dice, POE says you and Seph are scum together, there's literally no way out of this

Also, on activity, I know you're a low poster, but you've really been giving me a town read all game, so good job on that

If this is the case....

Give me some cases, tell me who is mafia, Dice

why even ask this....lol?

Just for the hell of it, kinda curious what he thinks.

alanna why do you assume maws post was directed at your statement? 

I have been pushing maw since d1 after he lead leys wagon for a very thin read at best.

Do me a favor and just look at maws interactions since ley died, I am not sure why everyone ignores dead townies, but maw has not contributed to this game since then. He also lead sooh's wagon for some reason I don't think I have ever found.

alanna I am cc'ing because my poe was between you dice and maw.

you outed yourself when you claimed, and I felt it was going to be in the best interest of the town.

if by some chance you are town, please retract your statement because I know I am now the nk target.

Zander's post? Brain lapse

D1 has to start somewhere, sometimes we push lynches on weak reasons, I don't see that as totally damning

I actually have read through Maw's post several times, and I argued with myself N2 because I was unsure about Mawt, but wanted to secure him as town so that my brain wasn't torturing me anymore

Weak reason to cc at night. Nothing is going to change. So you're saying you got a town read on Verbal and Talya? What about GF? Who do you think is ACTUALLY the remaining scum?

Not retracting my statement.

alannas quote><Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

Seph you were mafia with me in Middle Earth... I somehow managed to do very little interaction with you, Cass, and Andrej. You've seen my wolf play (though it was rather weak play because I haven't played in years), so why would you think I'm mafia here? I KNOW you're mafia here.

Zander, what I'm saying is that, if I was lying about my claim, cc should have come at day so that they're not a target for mafia. But Seph cc'd despite that, so obviously he's not a afraid of a nk.

I will explain why I revealed at night once it is Day again, it will make more sense then.

This post is basically saying she lied about the claim. 
I feel like the godfather is a distraction you brought up to get people away from hunting. I am not much for balancing games, but we have a vigx1 and a cop and quite a few of vt flips. I highly doubt it, and would be frustrated if there was one.

Alanna, maw;  this is the remaining wolves

hahaahahaha! Okay... sorry lol

town

verbal (peek)

zander

dice

alanna 

mawt

I have been saying this for awhile now...

here's the cc

Good point.  If he's saying Laine is lying, then how am I a peek?

I am confused by this verbal.

I asked alanna the reason for her peeks for a reason... surprise surprise maw was in them as well.  

your right I could have easily CC if tomorrow I was in trouble, but by then I think it would have been to late, and just cast suspicion on me.

I peeked you first because of your defending. you defended multiple people correctly. ley, tayla, and there may have been one more. I felt uneasy about not knowing your alignment.

last night I peeked tayla. She has been the one I have had the most trouble all game, and to be honest I thought, she would be the last one nk'ed there.

Seriously Seph? Also, it would be a sad day if I linked myself to a mafia teammate so closely as Mawt and I have been agreeing all game LOL

It would have been more pro-town to cc during the Day if you want to push the agenda that you're the true cop.

Also, I have reasons for revealing at night. Which I'll reveal come day

The game gets a whole lot easier when you know that someone is lying.

Ain't that the truth

Bold:   Maybe I'm missing something but are you agreeing with her here? Cause if so your kinda proving her point. 

Red: Or this cause you did the same thing...

Please elaborate for me.

no zander I wasn't I was saying I dislike the argument, that mafia wouldn't link themselves so closely because it obvious

Ummmm......NO....please try again......

seph THIS PLEASE... contradictions are wolfy imo.  need something better here

Seph you were mafia with me in Middle Earth... I somehow managed to do very little interaction with you, Cass, and Andrej. You've seen my wolf play (though it was rather weak play because I haven't played in years), so why would you think I'm mafia here? I KNOW you're mafia here.

I am not worried about the middle earth game. as you said it was a weak game, so why should I give that any weight?

please try again alanna, there is no way you flip anything but wolf in this situation.

zander maybe I can explain it better if I understood how you read it.

this is what I thought her post ment. it was on the other page

I feel like the godfather is a distraction you brought up to get people away from hunting. I am not much for balancing games, but we have a vigx1 and a cop and quite a few of vt flips. I highly doubt it, and would be frustrated if there was one.

how is she lying here.  im willing to hear you out seph.  just want it to be clear.

No, I left out information about the claim. That's totally different, doesn't mean I didn't tell the truth about my result though. When is your team sending in the nk, btw? You and Dice still discussing it?

I didn't bring up godfather, but if you're cc'ing cop, you should probably think about it.

Again, why am I partners with Maw? lol We're on the town team together, I do know that

I am not worried about the middle earth game. as you said it was a weak game, so why should I give that any weight?

please try again alanna, there is no way you flip anything but wolf in this situation.

I only just said it was a weak scum game from me, but you have to realize I'm playing differently? I thought DMers liked to rely on meta. Hmm.

this is not the quote i was referring to....PLEASE NOTE THE BIG RED PARTS

you completely contradict yourself.

this is not the quote i was referring to....PLEASE NOTE THE BIG RED PARTS

you completely contradict yourself.

going back to look at it zander

I'll brb, I'm eating and then I need to go to the store for my Nana. I'll be here after that (except for my OitNB binge watching)

totally wolfie comment in bold....how dare you remind me of OitNB and try to take me away from hunting wolves.....lolololol

how is she lying here.  im willing to hear you out seph.  just want it to be clear.

please respond to this as well seph,

zander the I wasn't was responding to your comment about me agreeing.
there should of been a comma
I wasnt, (was referring to you and your question) I was saying I dislike the argument (was referring to alanna saying that her buddying with maw is something she wouldn't do as mafia)

zander the I wasn't was responding to your comment about me agreeing.
there should of been a comma
I wasnt, (was referring to you and your question) I was saying I dislike the argument (was referring to alanna saying that her buddying with maw is something she wouldn't do as mafia)

ok much better.  ty.  after Sooh's mislynch I want things to be clear.

Archived