DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Turin I was never going to lynch you if you're a villager because I'm capable of figuring out when I have a wrong read

I was trying to scare you into changing your read if me if you were a wolf/incite a thunderdome with you so I could read you.

Instead you told me to "get over myself"

Saying what I did the first time was an emotional response is a stretch. This time yes. This is an emotional response to being finished with the game of mafia.

This is my last post of the game.

Good luck everyone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no interest in mafia anymore.

Gl everyone

Don't quit.  If you quit I will assume it's because you are scum trying an AtE play.  If you are Town just assume you are being trolled by scum.

Regardless of your alignment, I love you.  No homo.

Sorry. I'm a villager. I don't care.

I'mm probably never playing this game again after this so /shrug if you guys lynch me.

Really my last post now. Bye.

But I made cookies!  Chocolate chip.  WITH CANDIED BACON!

th_candied-bacon.jpg th_cookie1.jpg
To the left we have our candied bacon seasoned with smoked cayenne. To the right, a crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside chocolate and bacon chip cookie.
th_cookie2.jpg th_cookie3.jpg
To the left you can see the nice gooey center and small bits of bacon. To the right you can see some of the melted chocolate deliciousness oozing out onto my thumb.

Turin I was never going to lynch you if you're a villager because I'm capable of figuring out when I have a wrong read

I was trying to scare you into changing your read if me if you were a wolf/incite a thunderdome with you so I could read you.

Instead you told me to "get over myself"

Saying what I did the first time was an emotional response is a stretch. This time yes. This is an emotional response to being finished with the game of mafia.

This is my last post of the game.

Good luck everyone

Monstr I've played with you enough to feel comfortable saying stfu, you're letting wolves kill your wim.

I don't think there are hardly any townies questioning your alignment this game. Hunt your enemies down and you'll feel great when they die

We're talking about two different games though... I wasn't referring to that abomination of a game that was April Fools... ugh!

Oh right! Cliche! Same exact point applies. Not to mention it was pretty fun for my cliche to be my actual play style. lol

Speaking of Cliche, Darthe was in that game. He's playing differently here. Where are your concerns? AFAICT, you seem to be Town reading him...

Yes, I have been town reading him, but seeing as I've been wrong about Ley and Zander so far this game I'm not convinced that I'm not wrong about him too. He may be deepwolfing off my radar. I just don't know. 

You wake up the next morning to a short burst of two buzzes. That means an email.  You check your phone. It's an email from your Labour Union, the one sucking money from your paycheck with so little to show for it. They did not fail to disappoint yet again. The email explained that due to the recent events and drop in number of employees, your workplace was no longer unionised and the union had been disbanded. Looked like you had one less person on your side fighting to put an end to this madness. Time to go to work. 

Dice - Labour Union - Town Cop has been killed.

It is now Day 3. You have 72 hours.

literally unbelievable

sooh is probably a peeked wolf btw, considering how hard dice pushed her yesterday

sort of concerned that me and darthe were both sitting on manbat = v peeks and the wolves sniped the cop regardless

Yeah I didn't pick up on the manbat thing but your peek comment has merit unless the wolves have a role cop. then again I'm also concerned that you aren't dead and this is clearly a game that has one or two very good wolves in it.

Regardless, vote turin.

Archived