DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Regardless of the weight of someone elses voice or experience in the game it's both statistically improbable and simply inaccurate to say that in a group of five people there isn't a wolf, especially given the context of the day where I was an easy mislynch.  

Yes, if you selected five names out of the player list, %s you would have a wolf

That does not make people wolves and just selecting people at BASICALLY RANDOM and hoping the numbers work out is probably the worst way to play this game

See "Mynd the Dreamer" for more examples of this

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would shoot Darthe over Turin ATM

But if I were vig I'd shoot Sooh because what are you all even doing?

So shoot me or get BFG to but you're going to be wrong. 

I'm not the vig, you're on your own here

Vig should shoot Sooh 10/10, not resolve your petty little tunnel match with Turin

Most agree that one of Turin/I is a wolf.  Unless you think we are T/T (which you clearly don't and haven't) you have no reason to not want this resolved since it will be much more reliable than conjecture based on tells that may or may not have been left in the posts of a cop that doesn't play in the way you're trying to show on thread.

Regardless of the weight of someone elses voice or experience in the game it's both statistically improbable and simply inaccurate to say that in a group of five people there isn't a wolf, especially given the context of the day where I was an easy mislynch.  

Yes, if you selected five names out of the player list, %s you would have a wolf

That does not make people wolves and just selecting people at BASICALLY RANDOM and hoping the numbers work out is probably the worst way to play this game

See "Mynd the Dreamer" for more examples of this

Of course not, but then none of this has been random.  It is the job of a wolf to blend.  VC analysis works because wolves blending in early game get outted by relative position to a lot of townies in late game and then you combine that with the sum of their play and presentation.  

Everything points to him being a wolf.

Vig should shoot Sooh 10/10, not resolve your petty little tunnel match with Turin

Most agree that one of Turin/I is a wolf.  Unless you think we are T/T (which you clearly don't and haven't) you have no reason to not want this resolved since it will be much more reliable than conjecture based on tells that may or may not have been left in the posts of a cop that doesn't play in the way you're trying to show on thread.

Okay, we lynch Turin. He flips villager. I get NKed.

How often do you think town wins at f6?

Darthe I am just going to put you on ignore for the rest of the game so I can keep my head clear

There's 85 pages of information here. Why DO THE WOLVES KILL DICE LAST NIGHT IF SOOH IS A VILLAGER? The cop was ALIVE, don't they COP HUNT?

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FAIL TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION

glgl

Cory is dice town This game? I suck at reading the new him

im not cory but i am town

Official Vote Count

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Ley, Tina

Ley (7/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov, Darthe, Zander

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Not Voting: Yates, BFG

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

Thought I should give my thoughts on this as well. Ley was town, I´m town and I think Turin is as well. There was noone who was willing to move to Darthe from Ley. Because he is mafia and mafia were on Ley? We know Clov and Seph were town. 

This could be worth looking into.  I know these three blues are town. 2 flipped that way and i cant be wrong on the third one lol

im leaning towards zander here  am not at all sure on sooh am pretty sure cory is town and still think darthe may be town. not one hunndredd percent sold tho

thoughts?

Here you go.  Dice left his peek.  

Darthe I am just going to put you on ignore for the rest of the game so I can keep my head clear

There's 85 pages of information here. Why DO THE WOLVES KILL DICE LAST NIGHT IF SOOH IS A VILLAGER? The cop was ALIVE, don't they COP HUNT?

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FAIL TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION

glgl

Mostly confirmed townie with a good chance to be a PR based on some of the things he said.  Having reads does not equate to leaving peeks and people don't NK based on peek/drop rates here at all EVER.  I've played three years now, time to give me a little credit for knowing exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to site meta.

Okay, we lynch Turin. He flips villager. I get NKed.

How often do you think town wins at f6?

Vig has to shoot.  Say you shoot me, I flip villa.  

What do you think the odds are of turin flipping villa too?

Invert it.  You shoot him, he flips villa.  Odds of me being a wolf skyrocket.  

Or, as is more likely, one of us is a wolf.  We essentially have a free shot to resolve this and if the vig doesn't shoot we are GOING to lose tonight because f6 = parity with a wolf team of 3 (which it's almost guaranteed to be).  

literally unbelievable

sooh is probably a peeked wolf btw, considering how hard dice pushed her yesterday

sort of concerned that me and darthe were both sitting on manbat = v peeks and the wolves sniped the cop regardless

If you want to lynch me you can go ahead and do that I just got over saying I don't care about this game anymore

Still a villager

Who is wolf #3 Derff

fffffffuuu I dunno.  Tinfoil says you if Turin is town but if you don't get copviewed by tonight I'm going to send this games cop a piece of mail with glitter in it so that's not worth considering.  

It's really hard to say with wolf three.  Gun to my head I'd take a stab at BFG or Dice right now.  I dunno which.

you need to fix ure reads there darthe. Im town and I have a theory on seph 2.0. Am leaning Town on him.

im gonna

vote sooh

Yeah I really don't know where that third wolf is.  Sooh honestly makes better sense than you or BFG because I have a solid read on BFG and trust cory's read of you.  

Why are you going with door number three over Zander or ____ secondary read?

Soohs first post at Daybreak pinged me. She hasnt improved that any since. Was already iffy on her from yesterday as well.

Didn't view Sooh.  He continues to interact with her but never delves into casing her or trying to get her to out herself.  

How about we sort through dices posts and try to 100% find a peek we can agree on

If that happens to be sooh w so be it

Townie post.

Already got the peek.  He said he "CANT" be wrong on someone right after daybreak.  obv peek is obv and I quoted it in 1682

Official Vote Count

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Thought I should give my thoughts on this as well. Ley was town, I´m town and I think Turin is as well. There was noone who was willing to move to Darthe from Ley. Because he is mafia and mafia were on Ley? We know Clov and Seph were town. 

This could be worth looking into.  I know these three blues are town. 2 flipped that way and i cant be wrong on the third one lol

im leaning towards zander here  am not at all sure on sooh am pretty sure cory is town and still think darthe may be town. not one hunndredd percent sold tho

thoughts?

OH JFC Darthe

The original Seph had already been vigged after the post

The third player in his BLUES is HIM

He's saying "These three players are villagers because two flipped and I can't be wrong on the last one" because Clov and Seph had already died and flipped v and he's the last person on the list

I'm reading through to figure this Dice peek thing out and I thought for a bit that Cory might be right but nope, got some more conclusive evidence.  Quoted both so you can figure things out for yourselves.  

Him coming in and saying literally things kind of makes me want to vote him less, not kidding

i smell what you are cooking

So no reason why I should not vote you. Just a mild attempt to wifom/discredit my read.

Happy with my vote

Actually I was more thinking it was part of your meta. 

Is anybody else noticing the apparent change in seph?

He has had a mentor all along, but since coming back in BFG's role he seems a lot more focused and straight to the point. It could be natural development, but it's like he has an agenda or something....

still not getting town vibes out of sooh.

peoples thoughts on sooh?

Maybe something you'd say about a peek but doubtful.  He is looking for support to validate his read and he says that is is a read pretty clearly here.  

monstr vote sooh. cory says so

kinda made me see Cory's argument

Dice told me cory said to vote sooh

I also trust you dice

[V] Sooh [/v]

Sooh I have no read of you. Not really sure what your read is of me if you're a villager. Consider this hello.

Pretty sure Cory didn't say that, but hello....

I have you as town

he said to vote whoever dice wants. Dice wants to vote sooh

Really was getting to me

Why dont people think Sooh should be lynched?

Here I thought "Damn, he's right" but kept going to be thorough

considering how hard it is to lynch her im feeling this really strong. i could be wrong but i dont think i am.

% wise id say 

sees turins post   forget it

Aaand here the sooh peek theory gets shot all to hell.  I don't care who you are you don't say that you "could be wrong but..." about a peek if you're trying to leave it on thread for later.  I'm going to keep hunting for more stuff jic.

Official Vote Count

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

thoughts?

OH JFC Darthe

The original Seph had already been vigged after the post

The third player in his BLUES is HIM

He's saying "These three players are villagers because two flipped and I can't be wrong on the last one" because Clov and Seph had already died and flipped v and he's the last person on the list

Sh!t I thought that was seph too.  You're right.  

Meh maybe dice was trying to play it cool with 

considering how hard it is to lynch her im feeling this really strong. i could be wrong but i dont think i am.

% wise id say 

sees turins post   forget it

then.

Hell with it, Sooh has had awful responses and I tried hard to figure this one out.  If Cory is a wolf here defending turin I can live with picking Turin page 2 and losing to Cory playing a great game.  I can't live with it if Cory is also town and we are both totally wrong but what are the odds?  

[v] sooh [/v]  

Archived