DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why dont people think Sooh should be lynched?

Cause I think she is a villager.

Manbat, the reason I said entrenched is because you were present and posting but did not indicate any willingness to switch away from Sooh. Now if you were waiting then all and good but I can't assume you are going to change if you don't say anything.

I just realised that zander was actually here when Yates put him at L-1. If he was going to claim he should have then.

[V] zander [/v]

You should reread all my posts

Specifically what I've said about soohJust because my vote hasn't changed doesn't mean my mind hasn't. That's not logical

I will try. i haven't been able to really read the thread properly since Sunday. I did log 2647 miles for the week tho so Yay me! :dry:

Bolded: I don't get how you would be present and not have your vote reflecting your current read on a player with approx 5 hrs to DL. Pasked votes on a player are no bueno

You can go ahead and try and paint me here as doing something like that but I guarantee you that if you continue this line of thought you get lynched over me 100% of the time so I'm going to give you some advice.

If you are a villager:

Your read of me is wrong. Aggressively pursuing your wrong read of me without reassessing given all the information in the thread and poking at something that doesn't even matter when it's very clear that zander is the runaway wagon is no bueno

first you said I was a WIL wolf

This is demonstrably false

Now you say I am a WIM wolf

You have literally just logically made the premise: if a then b

Then I showed you not a

And you said "yeah but still b"

my answer would be  cop darthe vig sooh

I must have missed it but to save me the trouble of looking back. Why are you so sure Sooh is mafia?

Did you see that lynch?? People never veered from Zander. Sooh has like no REAL content. She hasnt said anything really yet there was what?? 2 votes? 3?

I must have missed it but to save me the trouble of looking back. Why are you so sure Sooh is mafia?

Did you see that lynch?? People never veered from Zander. Sooh has like no REAL content. She hasnt said anything really yet there was what?? 2 votes? 3?

I have no real content? I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. I am trying to read and make reads on others, but for some reason that seems to be very difficult this game. I am not sure how you think this is a strong case against me, but whatever. I'm trying to ignore as much of the chatter against me, because I don't particularly want to go down the road I did in April Fools with just trying to defend myself all game. I was town then, and I'm town now..

Yates, I miss your good cases on people. I feel like you were so much more eager to read and make reads in Cliche... Are you mafia? I also feel like your late claim and last few posts are rubbing me the wrong way. You seem somewhat YOLO in your approach. 

Also, I would cop me, since that seems to be something you guys need to get out of the way... and vig one of Yates/Turin

I'm really bad at this game.

Dice, that logic could fit Darthe and his train on D1 too.

Manbat, it's really hard for me to read you. Probably because you are used to play in a different way. Or maybe you just don't think like me.

I would cop Cory and vig Darthe.

I'm really bad at this game.

Dice, that logic could fit Darthe and his train on D1 too.

Manbat, it's really hard for me to read you. Probably because you are used to play in a different way. Or maybe you just don't think like me.

I would cop Cory and vig Darthe.

Probably a little of both but that's what makes this game so interesting.

It doesn't matter anyway, tina. like I said before people everywhere have problems reading me. It's not a you problem. i'd say it was a me problem but it's just how I play and it works for me.

Im pretty sure you're just a villager but the caveat to that is i think that one of you and turin contains a wolf a lot

Not like 100% of iterations of this gamestate but I'd put it at at least 80

I also feel like your late claim and last few posts are rubbing me the wrong way. You seem somewhat YOLO in your approach.

You guys need a new angle on me. Post 1600 pretty much applies to this as well. It's quite simple, really, I do things as Scum that I do as Town because I try to emulate my Town game. I don't do *some* things as a PR that I do as VT because I can afford to be slightly more reckless as a vanilla.

It's possible that I recently realized that I was being too obvious about my role. It's also possible that I recently realized I needed to provide cover for someone. Is this the conversation you want to have N2? Or is this a discussion for morning assuming a. I survive the night and b. I HARD claim?

Let me ask you this, when would *you* claim as a cop? Tina wasn't at L-2 or anything. And I'm claiming a Town result on her.

Finally, how is this any different from my timing in April Fools when I was providing Seer cover? Answer - it's not. I let Sili play his games until I realized I might need to cover for him. Timing is everything.

TL/DR - You are making stuff up. You and Turin both. And given you were *JUST* Seer and you *JUST* saw me provide Seer cover for you like last week, this rings especially hollow.

I'll definitely admit to not being very apt at the finer points of the game yet. I'm not good at this whole cover/claim thing, which should definitely be obvious to you. I'm just saying that I find some of the things you do odd. 

I also don't know if this is the dicussion to be had during N2. It was what I was wondering about.

I'm just saying that I find some of the things you do odd.

That's why we need to have a mentorship together.

I'm actually pretty easy to figure out. Sometimes I think maybe I'm being TOO transparent.

Can you give me examples of one or two things I have said or done that you characterize as "odd?"

I'm just saying that I find some of the things you do odd.

That's why we need to have a mentorship together.

I'm actually pretty easy to figure out. Sometimes I think maybe I'm being TOO transparent.

Can you give me examples of one or two things I have said or done that you characterize as "odd?"

I'd love to have you as my mentor :smile:

It's more what you're not doing... assembling cases like you did in Cliche, which was the game where I was the most certain about your townyness ever.

It's more what you're not doing... assembling cases like you did in Cliche, which was the game where I was the most certain about your townyness ever.

LOL - the only case I assembled in that game was on you - the Seer!

Actually, I may have made a Town case for Sili as well. But I had Sili as a pretty strong Town read and he was catching flack from my scum suspect. I haven't had to do that here.

Mostly what I think you are pushing is that I had an "I can give two spits" attitude in that game. Outside of a different cast of players, there are possible reasons for this. So come at me tonight or burn in the morning.

LOL - the only case I assembled in that game was on you - the Seer!

Actually, I may have made a Town case for Sili as well. But I had Sili as a pretty strong Town read and he was catching flack from my scum suspect. I haven't had to do that here.

Mostly what I think you are pushing is that I had an "I can give two spits" attitude in that game. Outside of a different cast of players, there are possible reasons for this. So come at me tonight or burn in the morning.

We're talking about two different games though... I wasn't referring to that abomination of a game that was April Fools... ugh! 

What do you think of the zander voters?

We're talking about two different games though... I wasn't referring to that abomination of a game that was April Fools... ugh!

Oh right! Cliche! Same exact point applies. Not to mention it was pretty fun for my cliche to be my actual play style. lol

Speaking of Cliche, Darthe was in that game. He's playing differently here. Where are your concerns? AFAICT, you seem to be Town reading him...

Long story short turin if you're a wolf you just lost the game for yourself.

I suggest you 180 your wolf read of me immediately or i will not rest until you are in the ground tomorrow.

3829042_o.gif

You just said that "NO ONE CAN READ ME" and now your panties are in a twist about my read on you? get over yourself.

Long story short turin if you're a wolf you just lost the game for yourself.

I suggest you 180 your wolf read of me immediately or i will not rest until you are in the ground tomorrow.

3829042_o.gif

You just said that "NO ONE CAN READ ME" and now your panties are in a twist about my read on you? get over yourself.

My panties aren't in a twist.

I'm just making it very clear I won't be mislynched

See this is what I'm talking about when no one can read me because no one can understand me either and then make passive aggressive comments like this one

D1 Lynch:

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Ley, Tina  + [ithi before vig shot]

Ley (7/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph 1.0, Dice, Clov, Darthe, Zander

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

D2 Lynch:

Sooh (2/6): Dice, Manbat

Zander (6/6): Cory, Darthe, Tina, Seph 2.0, Yates, Turin

Darthe (1/6): Zander

Cory and Darthe are the only two on both mislynches.

Manbat is the only one OFF both mislynches.

Everyone on Darthe D1 except for Turin is confirmed Town.

That gives me a group of Cory, Darthe, Manbat, and Turin as outliers to sort out tomorrow based solely on VCA.

I have no interest in mafia anymore.

Gl everyone

Don't quit.  If you quit I will assume it's because you are scum trying an AtE play.  If you are Town just assume you are being trolled by scum.

Regardless of your alignment, I love you.  No homo.

Archived