DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

It's always awkward when a dead player replaces in for a living one

Agreed. Hard not to take the first iteration into account when reading the 2nd.

Secondly I was talking about your list

I don't follow. I didn't mention Cory. You brought him up in your counter question.

You asked me who I'd vig and cop

I asked you who you'd vig and cop out of those three

This is independent of my personal read of them

When I said I'd vig a random name in that list I was talking about your list

My list was irrelevant since I only wanted to see where you stood on them. My personal reads of those players haven't really changed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm drun AMA

Cory - I need you to help me sort Manbat. I am WOAT Manbat reader and absolutely would have lynched him in A Wind in the Door Mafia if you didn't hardcore vouch for him and get killed N1.

i'm drun AMA

Cory - I need you to help me sort Manbat. I am WOAT Manbat reader and absolutely would have lynched him in A Wind in the Door Mafia if you didn't hardcore vouch for him and get killed N1.

No one in the world knows how to read me.

I asked you who you'd vig and cop out of those three

This is independent of my personal read of them

When I said I'd vig a random name in that list I was talking about your list

My list was irrelevant since I only wanted to see where you stood on them. My personal reads of those players haven't really changed.

Ah. Okay. Understood.

You would cop Sooh and rand the vig on the remaining.

Separately you wanted to see where I stood on Cory, Seph, and Dice.

I asked you who you'd vig and cop out of those threeThis is independent of my personal read of themWhen I said I'd vig a random name in that list I was talking about your listMy list was irrelevant since I only wanted to see where you stood on them. My personal reads of those players haven't really changed.

Ah. Okay. Understood.You would cop Sooh and rand the vig on the remaining.Separately you wanted to see where I stood on Cory, Seph, and Dice.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm drun AMA

Regardless of my alignment I wouldn't fake this read. Manbat is clear town.

I don't know what it is about my play but it always seems to create this dynamic where regardless of my alignment everyone trusts me completely until suddenly they don't

Or they don't even pay attention to me

I screw up D1 and spend all game trying to fix it here but don't do that anywhere else.

i'm drun AMA

You can go back and read that post I made for Tina only but edit the second sentence of it "well in that case whatever yolo" but the first caveat applies

I will not say anything more on this subject

I don't know what it is about my play but it always seems to create this dynamic where regardless of my alignment everyone trusts me completely until suddenly they don't

Or they don't even pay attention to me

It's not that I don't pay attention to you, it's that I don't know what to do with you. And that frustrates me. You seem to take pride in being unreadable. That's the other side of the coin.

No one in the world knows how to read me.

To be fair you have changed lately, but it was usually this way with the exception of players like me

Nowadays IDK, good thing I peeked you bc I'm not sure I'd have gotten there otherwsise  :tongue:

I don't know what it is about my play but it always seems to create this dynamic where regardless of my alignment everyone trusts me completely until suddenly they don'tOr they don't even pay attention to me

It's not that I don't pay attention to you, it's that I don't know what to do with you. And that frustrates me. You seem to take pride in being unreadable. That's the other side of the coin.

It's an ego boost to know that my wolf game is good enough to be a near - perfect copy of my villager game

But I definitely do not INTEND to be unreadable

Cory ily and I still think you're a villager

I hope that we can crush this game together

I think we're going to lose tbh

It is what it is, but people are going to stop ~averaging information and go full bore in the wrong direction OR just go inactive and mafia numbers will allow them to control most of it

If I'm still around I'll bother people incessantly but I don;t think I was good enough this game and that hurts but it happens

I don't think monstr "takes pride in being unreadable", I think he tries very hard to make himself readable

People read him pretty damn accurately on POG barring his once-in-awhile stellar wolf game, but monstr usually easy to spot

He's been low energy lately though but I've seen him like that in both roles

Cory ily and I still think you're a villager

I hope that we can crush this game together

I think we're going to lose tbh

It is what it is, but people are going to stop ~averaging information and go full bore in the wrong direction OR just go inactive and mafia numbers will allow them to control most of it

If I'm still around I'll bother people incessantly but I don;t think I was good enough this game and that hurts but it happens

if you're still around with me tomorrow we WILL lynch a wolf. I will do spew reads on that wolf and then I feel like I'll have a better handle on the game anyway.

I feel like I tried as hard as I could this game given the circumstances

I understand if you guys can't exactly read me for it but I mean

My playstyle hasn't really changed since the first time I played this game in an IRC chatroom and let me tell you I was handled there the exact same way

I don't think monstr "takes pride in being unreadable", I think he tries very hard to make himself readable

People read him pretty damn accurately on POG barring his once-in-awhile stellar wolf game, but monstr usually easy to spot

He's been low energy lately though but I've seen him like that in both roles

On PoG people go "monstrman is a villager" and then ignore me the entire game so that doesn't count.

People openly admit to not reading my posts.

monstr what i do now is constantly remind myself we are playing a silly internet game and that it isn't life or death and while it's fun to make good reads and be the GOAT the fact is there is no lasting legacy and nobody besides you and me really ultimately cares how we do in this game

my heart keeps me from just LUCKBOXING it but it's helped me calm down a lot and prevent FULL BURNOUT MODE which you seem to be in the middle of :(

Lolcatting so hard he was in fact actually a villager lolcatting at his inevitable lynch

GeT ready for paranoia tinfoil explosion as the village tears itself to pieces bit by bit

I feel like dice/manbat are clear town here. myabe people have trouble reading you, but it has been quite obvious in this game imo, especially here lately.

I had Tina here but the vote on Zander with her just seemed weird. Why does everyone else have her elsewhere?? 

For the town to win we need to focus somewhere, and I feel like yates, sooh, are 2 very strong candidates. I have to disagree with you guys on cory I am just not seeing it. I have been suspicious of him since N1 and nothing will change that until I see otherwise.

I still feel like darthe/turin there is 1 wolf there. I am literally lost though, and I want to dig more on both.

With zander being gone, I want to take his reads into account. He may of played village horrible as manbat said but I don't think he is that far off. the way cory/darthe have been playing...

Cory/darthe w/w I think is a very big possibility btw.

Archived