DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my answer would be  cop darthe vig sooh

I must have missed it but to save me the trouble of looking back. Why are you so sure Sooh is mafia?

Did you see that lynch?? People never veered from Zander. Sooh has like no REAL content. She hasnt said anything really yet there was what?? 2 votes? 3?

Why dont people think Sooh should be lynched?

Dice told me cory said to vote sooh

I also trust you dice

[V] Sooh [/v]

Sooh I have no read of you. Not really sure what your read is of me if you're a villager. Consider this hello.

Pretty sure Cory didn't say that, but hello....

I have you as town

he said to vote whoever dice wants. Dice wants to vote sooh

monstr vote sooh. cory says so

okay there is no need to really go back further than this

dice peeked sooh, the wolves were aware and killed him for it

now who are her teammates?

There must be a bus driver, because I'm town, and DIce pushed HARD!

... Yeah okay cory you're probably right about Sooh. Dammit where does that put us on turin?

They could easily be w/w but I think we need to kill the outed wolf today

We could theoretically break the game open on a mass spewhunt, but IDK, but at least we won't get swept (lol)

Look, if you need to lynch me to be sure, go ahead. I'm VT, and it's possibly my death could help you. I know for sure that I'm lost on who to look hard at as lynch material at this point. 

There must be a bus driver, because I'm town, and DIce pushed HARD!

... Yeah okay cory you're probably right about Sooh. Dammit where does that put us on turin?

They could easily be w/w but I think we need to kill the outed wolf today

We could theoretically break the game open on a mass spewhunt, but IDK, but at least we won't get swept (lol)

DM doesn't hint like they do on VS and other sites.  Dice ostensibly may have just had heavy feelings that she was a wolf.  Similarly, dice said everything that he said about her about me yet that doesn't fit your PoV so that's not the direction that you're going here.  I recall clearly that he grouped us in almost everything.

So no, I'm sticking with Turin.  I suggest that you follow me on this and I HIGHLY suggest that whatever vig is out there shoots Turin and claims since tomorrow their claim can be CC'd without time to prove it.  

Look, if you need to lynch me to be sure, go ahead. I'm VT, and it's possibly my death could help you. I know for sure that I'm lost on who to look hard at as lynch material at this point. 

Really had high hopes that you were the vig... Meh.  If you're town you need to do a better job of clearing yourself and you need to do it without dying.

I know it's super LEVEL 1 but if the wolves can get a mislynch here they can kill me and go into LYLO with several players inactive and a bunch of other ones not really paying attention which pretty much always means it's a Mafia win

Well if as Cory pointed out Dice peeked me and ended up with a wolf view on me I don't really know how to go about clearing that without dying. When I saw his flip I was convinced there had to be a bus driver. Dice has hard core pushed me and voted me, especially D2. 

manbat you promise you are a villager?

i could see the wolves killing dice for the sooh = w peek and you still being a villager despite two peeks on you; obviously the person with the correct wolf peek is more likely to be seer than person with correct villager peek, yeah?

i saw your posts before and marked you clear regardless just LMK one more time

That leaves BFG and Cory for vig.  

Rough.

Also, I made an error because the OP hasn't been updated.  Thought we had 9 alive, we have 8 so the vig must shoot.  Prob BFG as vig.  Vig needs to claim and call shot on thread before it is made to confirm themselves as vig.  

8 alive, vig out of lynch pool, 3 wolves, Pool of 7.  Not bad odds.

Vig shoots.

7 alive, worst case scenario is 3/3 with the vig out of contention as a confirmed townie for the day but we could be back to 2/5 which would be excellent.  We get the right lynch once we get info and this game is back heavily in towns favor.  

If one of Turin or myself is shot it will confirm the other one either way.  I'll have more on that one Turin is dead unless I am the one to die in which case glgl

I know it's super LEVEL 1 but if the wolves can get a mislynch here they can kill me and go into LYLO with several players inactive and a bunch of other ones not really paying attention which pretty much always means it's a Mafia win

Super duper lvl 1.  I've been pinged by her following me all game but am not willing to chase new info when I am 100% on Turin.  

Unless you think i had an all town train on me D1?  Even if I was a wolf that'd be unreasonable to assume.  

I ask only this. If Dice didn't use a cop view on me, who did he use it on? and why was it not a correct result?!?

Dislike you more for every post.  

The last three sooh posts make a ton of sense if she is a wolf and didn't think Dice was cop.  It's damage control then and I don't get why she would do it as town.  

Unless you think i had an all town train on me D1?

This is DM, Darthe

You are not going to sway me with a "villagers couldn't possibly be that bad!" type argument

Might seem like a joke but that's serious - just pulling out random things from your bag of "tells" and acting like they matter is going to get eyerolls

Darthe you were 100% on Turin in the Cliche game fwiw

I have absolutely no reason to ever trust your ability to "read" him

Not saying, just saying

He was 100% foolish in that game and I'm not wrong this time.

You've been protecting the **** out of him for two days now.  I'm going to see him dead today or die in the process.  

I would shoot Darthe over Turin ATM

But if I were vig I'd shoot Sooh because what are you all even doing?

So shoot me or get BFG to but you're going to be wrong. 

I'm not the vig, you're on your own here

Vig should shoot Sooh 10/10, not resolve your petty little tunnel match with Turin

You've been protecting the **** out of him for two days now.  I'm going to see him dead today or die in the process.  

You seem more like a wolf upset that I won't let you push a villager more than anything else ATM

I'm trying to read the OUTED WOLF for spew, but if you want to continue this argument I'll keep a tab open

The game got a little BREAK of levity considering we at least have a WOLF now and a chance to read for spew but you just seem to be getting more rustled

*sigh* ok.. I'm just trying to figure out what Dice saw. 

If he thought I was wolfy based on the way I post, then that's one thing, but if he thought I was wolfy because of a view that's not good news for town.

Vig could be seph 2.0 I suppose.

It's frustrating at the moment. 

Unless you think i had an all town train on me D1?

This is DM, Darthe

You are not going to sway me with a "villagers couldn't possibly be that bad!" type argument

Might seem like a joke but that's serious - just pulling out random things from your bag of "tells" and acting like they matter is going to get eyerolls

Minimizing the effectiveness of different tells won't get you anywhere with any of us.  Regardless of the weight of someone elses voice or experience in the game it's both statistically improbable and simply inaccurate to say that in a group of five people there isn't a wolf, especially given the context of the day where I was an easy mislynch.  

The alternative, that I am a wolf, still doesn't hold up internally with the logic used in your post because if I was a wolf in this scenario there is no reason for teammates to specifically avoid my lynch D1 until Ley becomes a clear alternative.

You seem more like a wolf upset that I won't let you push a villager more than anything else ATM

I'm trying to read the OUTED WOLF for spew, but if you want to continue this argument I'll keep a tab open

The game got a little BREAK of levity considering we at least have a WOLF now and a chance to read for spew but you just seem to be getting more rustled

The only way sooh could have been outted was if dice said "This is a wolf, I peeked her".  Anything less is you placing your interpretation on events and is conjecture.  You don't have any issue with me pushing my strongest mafia read, do you?

Archived