DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

I don't think monstr "takes pride in being unreadable", I think he tries very hard to make himself readable

People read him pretty damn accurately on POG barring his once-in-awhile stellar wolf game, but monstr usually easy to spot

He's been low energy lately though but I've seen him like that in both roles

On PoG people go "monstrman is a villager" and then ignore me the entire game so that doesn't count.

People openly admit to not reading my posts.

Well POG-ers are self-important prixxx who think their reads are better than everyone else's and that they just have to be louder than everyone to get ahead so have no interest in actually communicating with other villagers

Part of the reason that POG villages have been so unbearable lately. I blame Montecore

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had more than a few stellar wolf games

And I always go through d1 as a very clear villager

I've crushed quite a few wolf games

But wolfing is hard. On average I just don't really try at it. I want to, but the energy just isn't there.

As a villager i try whether I want to or not. And I definitely didn't want to try this game.

But wolfing is hard. On average I just don't really try at it. I want to, but the energy just isn't there.

As a villager i try whether I want to or not. And I definitely didn't want to try this game.

Well I'm talking about specifically the games we've played in together, I know you WRECK the home forum but scrubs gonna scrub

I don't think you are a bad wolf I just think you have an expiration date usually

Yeah I mean I remember there was a time on PoG where everyone said "if monstrman makes a large post explaining all his reads he's probably a wolf"

That meta prolly still floats around despite being proven false on like 4 separate occasions

Well I'm talking about specifically the games we've played in together, I know you WRECK the home forum but scrubs gonna scrub

I don't think you are a bad wolf I just think you have an expiration date usually

I crushed a vanilla with batm

I crushed a vanilla by myself when I capped killer who was my wolfbro five seconds before deadLine

I crushed all the mashes I was mk'd in as a wolf too

But usually yes I give up more than I continue playing

Archived