DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Sooh though, I don't think I can read her non-biasedly (lol)

Ditto. She's like that woman you see on the news that all the neighbors adored but secretly had a body garden in her basement... I'll need to look back at our games to see who was on to her but I believe she has won all her games against me as anti-town. So don't look here for advice.

All her ONE games...

SK and scum, yes?

I like Sooh though, I don't think I can read her non-biasedly (lol)

Ditto. She's like that woman you see on the news that all the neighbors adored but secretly had a body garden in her basement... I'll need to look back at our games to see who was on to her but I believe she has won all her games against me as anti-town. So don't look here for advice.

All her ONE games...

SK and scum, yes?

No, I've only been VT, SK, Doc and Seer so far.

Seems you are right.

Forgot you actually WERE the Seer in April Fools. That's how sure I was you were lying - lol. That game has already been struck from my memory.

You replaced out of Warehouse 13 as Doc with Nyn as your mentor.

SK in Cliche.

I guess I had you confused with Tress in Psycho [where she was SK].

I guess that Cliche game is weighing heavily. So basically I was convinced you were scum when you were Seer and convinced you were Town when you were SK, yeah? I think my point stands!   :laugh:

I wonder if zander has crossed the threshold of lolcatting so hard he has in fact circled back into actually being a townie lolcatting at his lynch he believes to be inevitable

#VWTLRB

not sure what that means

I wonder if zander has crossed the threshold of lolcatting so hard he has in fact circled back into actually being a townie lolcatting at his lynch he believes to be inevitable

#VWTLRB

not sure what that means

That's not important.  What is important is that I'm likely to vote you to L-1 and Sooh will probably hammer you.  So I guess this is the point where you make yourself super obv Townie or you make your final reads list which will summarily be ignored if/when you flip scum.

Yates, why you bussing so hard?

how about we all [v] Darthe [/v] instead?

He is mafia after all. No time for quotes but just look back at him. Throwing out reads but refusing tO back them up. Being a self described "jerk" to Ithi for no good reason. (He has previously stated that pushing emotional buttons us one if the tactics he has used to throw her off track when he has been mafia in the past) that is what the entire attack early looked like to me. he tried to maneuver himself as more likely clear by saying he was TDTBAW. The problem with that is he has also previously admitted that he will do anything. So there is never a time he can truly be too anything to be a wolf. Using non alignment indicating behavior to try to paint himself town pings. Stop trying so hard to make people think you are town. Just be town.

Right now thinking

Darthe

Yates.

zander

or if somehow one of these three are not mafia then manbat who is reminding me of a game he was mafia and gave off a WIL vibe similar to now.

Sorry so late. Had to fix a coolant leak at end of drive today. Gorilla tape is awesome.

What is important is that I'm likely to vote you to L-1 and Sooh will probably hammer you.  So I guess this is the point where you make yourself super obv Townie or you make your final reads list which will summarily be ignored if/when you flip scum.

and if i die before i wake i pray the lord take maf souls away!!

Seriously?

Fine.  lolcat away.

[v]Zander[/v]

ZANDER IS AT L-1!

Archived