DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Prolly each one of those five people need to individually take a step back and question whether or not the other four people in that list REALLY deserve your explicit trust.

If the answer isn't "yes, I'm sure of it" odds are that person is a wolf

Unless we assume cory and dice are both wolves (they arent) there are at least 2 mafia in that list of five. Which means that if you are a villager and vote in that list of five you have a 50% chance of just picking a name that isn't you and voting a mafia at random.

If there are three mafia in that list and you're a villager you have a 75% chance of voting a mafia at random.

That's a monstrman promise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mafia in here or something

Tina

Turin

Darthe

Sooh

Yates

Prolly each one of those five people need to individually take a step back and question whether or not the other four people in that list REALLY deserve your explicit trust.

If I'm a cop, Tina is Town.

I'd flip a coin between Turin and Darthe at this point.  I'm not saying I wouldn't lynch Sooh, but I feel like she is less likely than Darthe and/or Turin.  So I'm pretty sure you are misclearing someone.  Maybe yourself.

^ I call bs on the Above. Ive been an obvious villager sans a single interaction all game. People keep saying Darthe or ___ but I'm not getting votes. That's late game lynchbait in the making.

Also monstr you're where I was like two days ago

Mafia in here or something

Tina

Turin

Darthe

Sooh

Yates

If I'm a cop, Tina is Town.

I'd flip a coin between Turin and Darthe at this point.  I'm not saying I wouldn't lynch Sooh, but I feel like she is less likely than Darthe and/or Turin.  So I'm pretty sure you are misclearing someone.  Maybe yourself.

that's k

Don't really care

Doesn't really matter at this phase and still doesn't make what I said any less wrong

Unless two of cory/dice/seph are wolves you vote a random name in that list of five and hit a mafiat 50% to 75% of the time, every time

I don't make monstrman promises lightly

People keep saying Darthe or ___ but I'm not getting votes.

Possibly the worst argument I've read in a while.  Name the last game you were in where a scum wasn't in the consensus lynch pool but wasn't being voted.  I'm not waiting around for you to say never.  Because it NEVER happens.

I'm sorry that Zander didn't know how to village.  I felt like I was being "Eldricked" and I didn't like it.  I would do it again.

Like yates you missed the entire point of that post It's kind of amazing actually

I did?

I'd flip a coin between Turin and Darthe at this point. I'm not saying I wouldn't lynch Sooh, but I feel like she is less likely than Darthe and/or Turin.

I *think* it looks like I got it?

You said you thought I was misclearing someone

Maybe myself

I was like

But that's not the point

I was guiding the village into a position where we can pick a pool of people likely to have a bunch of mafia and vote there

It's not really about reads

Cop Cory N2 [never on N1]

Is "Seh" Sooh or Seph?

I'd vig Sooh. Not Seph.

Guess I'd vig Dice over Seph. But I have no reason to other than that he isn't around enough for me to have had an interaction with him and I don't have him clear Town yet. And that worries me.

I cop sooh and vig a random name in that list ~always

Really? You'd vig Cory? #BrokenAlliance? I thought you were Town reading him and you guys were never wrong about each other?

Nah not never. We're both really good d1 wolves so early game for us is hard. Weve never misread each other in a late game situaion though. But i digress

First of all even if he is a wolf here I made it explicitly clear to him and everyone else that I want to resolve his partners and not him. I'll inflate him to the moon regardless of how suspicious I am because that's just the dynamic of how mafia works when he and I are in the same game. i want him to keep posting and spewing his partners/giving reads no matter what.

Secondly I was talking about your list

It's always awkward when a dead player replaces in for a living one

Agreed. Hard not to take the first iteration into account when reading the 2nd.

Secondly I was talking about your list

I don't follow. I didn't mention Cory. You brought him up in your counter question.

People keep saying Darthe or ___ but I'm not getting votes.

Possibly the worst argument I've read in a while. Name the last game you were in where a scum wasn't in the consensus lynch pool but wasn't being voted. I'm not waiting around for you to say never. Because it NEVER happens.

I'm sorry that Zander didn't know how to village. I felt like I was being "Eldricked" and I didn't like it. I would do it again.

It is different over time.

Archived