DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I being asnine about Turin?

I don't really know how to read him well, I've played with him ~once and he's one of those "always look wolfy" type players

He could still be a wolf, but I am a strong supporter of "lynch whoever is most likely to be a wolf" every day, even if I'm wrong sometimes

I think it's very likely dice didn't hardclaim because he was getting COVER support from a few players and thought he could get to d3 if he wasn't explicit

If I am town and you are mafia I am willing to lose to you for the point of clearing up the rest of this game.  I'm going to try to not turn on that.

So town it hurts

Literally

I've been downing Tylenol like a teenage girl dragged to a Trivium concert by her prog boyfriend

Alright so here's my analysis of things as they are.

Dice is gone, but there is an upside to that

Mathematically we are more likely to vote a wolf today.

I know it's not much but hey its something so here's what I think

I'm a villager

I think Cory is a villager still. Cory I understand why you as a villager would tinfoil on me I'm that spot considering that I on particular thought darthe left pretty damn good seer cover and his peek of me was so confident for a second I thought he actually could be seer.

I also think the line darthe is taking here makes the most senSe to me too

Mathematically if we consider there are 2 wolves then every villager inside of

Turin

Tina

Sooh

Yates

darthe

Needs to look at every other player in that list and consider whether or not they can trust that person.

iif you take yourself out of the equation as a villager and vote inside that list you have a 50% chance of hitting mafia.

This is my advice to you guys still.

I'm confident (not considering) manbat/cory today.  I'm not legitimately considering Yates either despite that he or cory could (in a limited wifomy fashion) be mafia.

I'm left with (in order)

Turin

Sooh

Tina

I'm willing to lynch all three but have a heavy preference for Turin.  

Archived