DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v] ##48 hours [/v]

Wasn´t Evin the guy who got turned? Not sure about Dice anymore but it´s possible that both he and Lenlo are mafia.

I really wish Kivam wouldn´t visit me because I´m having a lot of fun in this game. 

Town list: Kivam, Yates, Ley, Tommy and Locke.

Mafia list: Well, I guess the rest are possible mafia. Must take a closer look when I get back. 

I´m in a hurry. Going to a concert today. Yay! Will be back much later today.  

[v] ##48 hours [/v]

Wasn´t Evin the guy who got turned? Not sure about Dice anymore but it´s possible that both he and Lenlo are mafia.

I really wish Kivam wouldn´t visit me because I´m having a lot of fun in this game. 

Mafia list: Well, I guess the rest are possible mafia. Must take a closer look when I get back. 

Seriously? Lenlo voted dice. Clearly he was trying to get dice lynched. It does not look like busing, since lenlo was a goon.

Dice is town cleared here.

???

He voted Dice after deadline, and when he was the other person on the block and only other lynch possibility.  That may be the worst logic I've ever seen

[v] ##48 hours [/v]

there are 2 evins.  the insane one who got turned was evin vinchovs. I asked the same thing

im thinking the quiet ones actually. AJ RTE or Pral maybe and possibly kivam. that cpr doc may be legit but would also make good kill cover. Could be vig too.

that lack of NK makes me think its in the quiet ones somewhere and we dont have enuff from RTE or Pral to say "its so and so because..."  looking at quiet ones   or absent ones i guess could include turin but i am leaning town on him from early on

Guys I am getting killed over here so forgive me for the consistent lack of scenes.  I know it's crap and I was stoked for this game but things are just playing out poorly time-wise.

Kivam - Einar, Town CPR Doc has been killed.

Tommy - Awlsten, Vanilla Town has been killed.

Andrej - Varil Nenson, Mafia Goon has been modkilled.

It is now Day 4.  You betted and used 48 hours yesterday leaving you with 76 at the time.  12 hours for night drops that to 64.  You've bet 48 hours for today which, if used in full, will leave you with 16 going into night.  That leaves a 4 hour day the next day.  

Yates, What do you think about Dice being alive?

What do you mean? Why wouldn't he be?

Are you assuming Kivam was being honest about targeting Dice? It looks to me like Kivam actually tried saving Tommy and both died when scum targeted him instead.

Archived