DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 4th BT Hunger Games - Star Wars Pod Racer (Sign Ups)

podracer_zps130c7dc1.gif

WARNING - THIS IS NOT A MAFIA GAME. IT'S MUCH WORSE

The Rules.

1. There will be no Days or Nights - This game will last 7 real days - one day for each of the Pod Racing Courses.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Podracing_Circuit

The first course might last a little bit longer while you all get used to playing. This will be a fast and dangerous game. Inactive people will probably end up falling behind or blown up. You'll have to negotiate,build alliances or plan attacks as you race - because the only time you'll stop is if you fail.

2. There will be 3 Teams - you will earn more points if someone on your Team wins - However this is a Last Man Standing Game and the ultimate winner will take the trophy. The rest of you will conk out or get blown to bits.

3. There will be three Team Sponsors. They will each have a number of Gifts they can give to their team. They will only know who is on their own team. Some of their gifts will be anonymous - but some will show which Team Sponsor gave the gift. If you want to be one of the 3 Sponsors please say so in your sign up post - otherwise I'll assume you want to be a Racer

4. You may forge alliances if you wish, but there can only be one winner - so expect betrayal.

5. There will be no Lynches or Day Actions. End of Course Actions will occur simultaneously.

6. You can edit all you like. This is NOT Mafia

7. If you want to send a PM to another player, or set up a QT to build alliances and plot then feel free - include me for the Lols maybe :smile:. You can contact who you like (apart from the Sponsors) because at the end of Day it's not a Team game and only one person will win.

8. There will be mostly no secrets in this game. If a Pod is destroyed you will be told who sabotaged it, unless a stealth attack is used and it was successful. All the surviving Racers' positions will be announced at the start of the next Course.

9. The Racers will have No Special Roles. Everyone will have the same abilities as detailed below.

10. Everyone has the same Choice of Course Actions which MUST be submitted via your official Course Action PM:

A. Move your own Pod forwards 2 places
B. Move another Pod back 1 place
C. Divert attack from another (You will take any possible damage that is caused and possibly KABOOM!)
D. 1 Shot Total Sabotage - un-repairable KABOOM! - unless you manage to get to the Pits.
E. 2 Shot Quick Repair
F. 2 Shot Stealth Attack Damage - Can be repaired using a Quick Repair or visit to the Pits(If not repaired will cause a total destruct - MORE KABOOM!)
G. 1 Shot Pit Stop - will repair ALL damage and thus you will survive for the next race.

**You can submit you action for the day's course at any point while that course is active. You'll get the results when the day's race ends.**

*Please be aware that multiple Stealth Attacks on the same Player will be classed as a Total Sabotage and thus KABOOM! unless you manage to get to the Pits.

10. There will be NO posting after death. Not even a Bah post. Dead is dead. YOU MUST REMOVE ALL DEAD PLAYERS FROM PMS AND QTS OR START NEW ONES IF THE DEAD PERSON STARTED IT.

Points Available

The Winner will get 25 points and the Runner Up will get 20. Other Active Players on the winning team will get 15 and any active losing team players will get 10. Those who go Inactive will get 5 points if I'm feeling generous.

The Team Sponsors will get 20 points if their team wins and 15 if they lose. They will need to be active and watch the Game. You can't include them in any PMs and QTs. You'll have to talk to them and impress them in the Game Thread. If they don't use up their Daily allotment of Gifts their points will be reduced by the number of Gifts they didn't hand out.

Player List

1. Hallia
2. Time
3. Turin
4. RTE
5. Tina
6. Tsuki
7. Len
8. Dawn
9. Andrej
10. Roo
11. Thane
12. DPR

Sponsor List

1. Panchi
2. Chae
3. Dice

and in case you're wondering how I'm going to have the time to do this ... I'm on holiday and just kicking about for a week.

RACING STARTS SUNDAY 18TH MAY ... AND WILL CONTINUE OVER 7 GRUELING COURSES TILL ONE EMERGES VICTORIOUS - UNLESS EVERYONE ELSE IS BLOWN UP BEFORE THEN, IN WHICH CASE YAY! KABOOM!

If you want to be one of the 3 Sponsors please say so in your sign up post - otherwise I'll assume you want to be a Racer

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok - all updated.

Chae and Panchi - do you have any preference as to what colours your Teams have?

I wonder if Chae would like her Team to be pink lol

Any more takers ... it's going to be a brief bloody battle so far.

I'm happy to explain more on how it usually works if anyone is interested but is a little unsure.

Archived